Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,516 members, 7,840,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! (1397 Views)

WAEC Releases Results Of Candidates Of Indebted States!! / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 / 2012 Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Ltd. (NAOC) Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by jonaji(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Could this be scam or what ? Why are they requesting for a fee ?
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by realugee: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2013
That's the same question I asked my self when I saw the list. I think it's scam anyway. Let's here from other people first.
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by roland2rule(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
I asked myself dsame question o....me and 2 of my friends apply, 2 of us did d test bt did nt verify, d oda one did nt write d test and did nt verify, they congratulation every1 of us 4 winning d scholarship,

This is d dragnetnigeria.com that I no not dragnetSnigeria.com

I compare both site together bt only found little difference....I later go to google to search, I found a post that reads this
on dragnetnigeria.com/naocscholarships/
On behalf of Nigerian Agip Oil Company and
Dragnet-Solutions, we ask all potential
applicants to disregard the website/portal
located at www.naocscholarships.com as
neither company has any affiliation towards
them, and there is NO BATCH B applications
going on in respect of the scholarship.

I call dragnet customer care bt their numbers are nt going 2ru...

IS THIS SCAM OR WHAT
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by samley19(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
guys i dnt tink its a scam yet, dey didnt ask fr money, it's to open d accnt nd dey sed u can redraw it bak. d only qwestn i hv is.. did anybdy dat wrot in batchA find his/her name dere too .. cos am quite certain its real
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by realugee: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
samley19: guys i dnt tink its a scam yet, dey didnt ask fr money, it's to open d accnt nd dey sed u can redraw it bak. d only qwestn i hv is.. did anybdy dat wrot in batchA find his/her name dere too .. cos am quite certain its real

I wrote with Batch A, and my name is there.
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Tobbie9(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
samley19: guys i dnt tink its a scam yet, dey didnt ask fr money, it's to open d accnt nd dey sed u can redraw it bak. d only qwestn i hv is.. did anybdy dat wrot in batchA find his/her name dere too .. cos am quite certain its real
My bro it's a scam pls don't fall for it
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Schnuffel: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
I bliv dat going to d statd bank and askin if dia is any affliatn btw them nd NAOC. Cant find diamnd bank in Warri, pls help!
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by kavey10(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Saw this thread and something told me that some MUMU persons would be asking some OBVIOUSLY DUMB questions. And that thought was spot on! That samley19 guy has a long history of asking and doing MUMU things, the way he types is thought-provoking on its own, you can hardly read his comment. This is someone who claims to have a g,p of 4.9sumtin, an OAU undergrad!!! And yet behaves so annoyingly childish. Wetin this kind boy dey do for UNIVERSITY!!

Listen bro, be MORE MATURE in your dealings, being in 100l doesn't mean you shouldn't use your common sense and be MATURE!!

As regard, this topic. The whole thing is a scam, you saw what the real dragnet said. This is the 2nd topic on this issue that I've seen on Nairaland and yet una never still understand wetin dey sup, una dull?! 'Phishing' is what they've done to the real site. Sorry for the strong words but na only Tobbie9 talk sense since, the rest dey yarn dust.
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Tobbie9(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some gullible people have already paid sha, how unfortunate
kavey10: Saw this thread and something told me that some MUMU persons would be asking some OBVIOUSLY DUMB questions. And that thought was spot on! That samley19 guy has a long history of asking and doing MUMU things, the way he types is thought-provoking on its own, you can hardly read his comment. This is someone who claims to have a g,p of 4.9sumtin, an OAU undergrad!!! And yet behaves so annoyingly childish. Wetin this kind boy dey do for UNIVERSITY!!

Listen bro, be MORE MATURE in your dealings, being in 100l doesn't mean you shouldn't use your common sense and be MATURE!!

As regard, this topic. The whole thing is a scam, you saw what the real dragnet said. This is the 2nd topic on this issue that I've seen on Nairaland and yet una never still understand wetin dey sup, una dull?! 'Phishing' is what they've done to the real site. Sorry for the strong words but na only Tobbie9 talk sense since, the rest dey yarn dust.
Some gullible people have already paid sha, how unfortunate
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Olaitan120: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
@kavey.u@ dont need dos insultiv word.u only need to direct him if on d wrong part,we av all posted in oder to get directed or listen to oders oppinion,insulting him dosent prov u are more mature or brain....wat if u had given him reason y he hass gotten it wrong.wat wud u think he wud think of u?how wud he av jugde himself?...
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Olatimide(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
I think its a scam after all, i already paid nd today the site is not even opening again.. Those guys are 1st class scammer. They make it so real.. I felt like a fool....
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by realugee: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
I knew there was something fishing... or probably hunting. The site is no more opening... Bastards! Good thing I didn't pay sha grin
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by jonaji(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Too bad for the people that fell victim of this scam !! You shall not escape !! sad
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Olastep1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Olatimide: I think its a scam after all, i already paid nd today the site is not even opening again.. Those guys are 1st class scammer. They make it so real.. I felt like a fool....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

una get money o o o.

Infact, i didnt think twice that it was fake. My mum was evn thinkin' how can i be so pessimistic abt it. How can u pay money to an account 'Ski cards'? Is that the scholarship u applied for? I need to start this biz too o o o o o.

Dont mind me.

Seriously, those guys are real fraud and its bad!
Re: Successful Candidates Of NAOC Scholarship Let's Meet Here !! by Olatimide(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2013
This people are bastards, the site opened again but they av removed the go and pay to bank page with you giving your atm card details.. Abeg don't give them oo.. Or all ur money is gone.. How can we get this fools please!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nigeria Defence Academy NDA Form In Kwale Delta State / GOOD News:federal Poly Oko Pulls Out Of ASUP Strike. / Good Hostels In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.