Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kylie Bisutti, Former Victoria's Secret Model Explains Why She Quit Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Bisutti, Former Victoria's Secret Model Explains Why She Quit Industry (594 Views)

Victoria's Secret Model Lands On Her Hands As She Takes Nasty Tumble On Givenchy / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Victoria Secret Model Shares Her Beauty Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Bisutti, Former Victoria's Secret Model Explains Why She Quit Industry by georgecso(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Former Victoria’s Secret model once again explained recently in an interview why she suddenly quit her career and how her faith led her to walk away.

"I don't regret anything that I have done because it's just the testament to how much I have changed since then," she said during a recent interview with ABC News.

Kylie Bisutti, 23-year-old, has previously tweeted to her stunned fans, “I quit being a VS model to be a Proverbs 31 wife.” Proverbs 31 states, "Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised."

When recalling her career as a Victoria's Secret model, Bisutti told ABC’s “Nightline”, "I was being paid to strip down and pose provocatively to titillate men. It wasn't about modeling clothes anymore; I felt like a piece of meat."

Bisutti also confessed that she only wants to be sexy for her husband. "You know, when we are alone. And so I don't want to go out in public and be that way for other men to see me," she added.

Instead, Bisutti now travels to churches sharing her story with young girls. She is working towards becoming a positive role model for young women.

Bisutti has even created her own Christians clothes line, which allows women to showcase their faith while dressing in a stylish manner. She said. "I want girls to see people who look like them, so they feel good about themselves."

Bisutti also wrote a new tell-all memoir, "I'm No Angel," dishing on the modeling industry's dark side -- from eating disorders to nearly-nude photo shoots, ABC NEWS reported.

“I just want to tell you, you inspired me so much,” one girl told her at a book signing.

And more notably, she's pregnant for six months.

“6 months pregnant TODAY! Woohoo! Getting closer...,” she tweeted on Saturday.

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/former-victorias-secret-model-explains-why-she-suddenly-quit-industry-11306/

(1) (Reply)

ACTRESS JENNIFER ELIOGU'S Interview..why I Went Into Music / Pa Kasumu's Cry For Help, Gov. Fashola To The Rescue. / Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.