Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Nairalander's Birthday Message To His Father @ 53 (1st Oct, 1960) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Birthday Message To His Father @ 53 (1st Oct, 1960) (785 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Birthday Message To His Father @ 53 (1st Oct, 1960) by Eseharrison(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Many have misgivings why today should be celeberated as Nigeria marks it's 53rd Anniversary.

Not me.

Today! I celebrate the greatest man I've ever known.
Today! I celebrate My Hero
Today! I celebrate My Icon
Today! I celebrate My Father
Today! I celebrate the biggest celebrity that I know of.

I'm your Number 1 fan and I can't thank you enough for all you have and continue to do for me.
I am proud to be called your son.

You've been my mentor and as I learn more and more I realise that you have always known more.
Thanks for letting me learn it on my own.

Thanks for letting M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ be my own man, even though you я the man I wanted to be.

You have been my inspiration.
May all your dreams come true.
Thanks for making M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a part of your dreams.

I have so much t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ say.
But I fear I'd spam Mark Zuckerberg's site.
In as much as I'v commented my reserve, I reserve my comments(extra)

Lastly, this day is not special only to me, but to all those people whose lives you have touched with your kindness and generosity.

On behalf of my siblings and my mum(U̶̲̥̅̊ knw they tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ things), I want to tell you that we love you so much.

Happy Birthday Daddy
Happy Birthday 'General'
Happy Birthday Elder(Chief) Barr. Dr. Harrison Otu-Ekong Ataide

Long live You
Long Live Me
Long Live Us(family)
Long Live Nigeria.

#‎for as long as I live I'll always have ample reasons t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ celebrate October 1

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Message To His Father @ 53 (1st Oct, 1960) by sammy329(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Message To His Father @ 53 (1st Oct, 1960) by malaria(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
OYO is your case,

(1) (Reply)

Couple, Mother-in-law Arrested For Stealing N13m From Church / ABORTION? No,life Is Sacred! / Impotence Causes 4-year-old Marriage To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.