Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] (2958 Views)

Stephanie Linus premieres new movie, ‘Dry’ in UK (Pics) / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) / The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Michelle Bello's Romantic Comedy FLOWER GIRL Starring Damilola Adegbite, Chuks Chukwujekwu, Chris Attoh, Bikiya Graham Douglas and Eku Edewor which was released in Nigeria on valentine's day and other African countries in May finally had its UK Premiere on 26th September, 2013.
The movie will start showing October 4th, 2013 at the following Cinemas:
Odeon Greenwich
Odeon Surrey Quays
Odeon Streatham
VUE Stratford
Cineworld Enfield
Cineworld Wood Green

Uk Promo Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zncu-ewN6I

Official UK trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Mc7bNsXUU

Behind the scenes - Photoshoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dmh8P0y7oo

Seems they deleted the original Trailer and teaser but got this from another Youtube channel

Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qY11ajv05Q

Here are some pictures from the event (Premiere)

The Director, MICHELLE BELLO

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EumdY6BrRqU/UkjErYqgeBI/AAAAAAAAKxU/z7MZJilXegY/s1600/DSC_9215.jpg[/img]
Arrival of Damilola Adegbite

Actor, Damilola Adegbite

[img]http://2.bp..com/-K54JCn-MK2E/UkjEqMVnv_I/AAAAAAAAKxA/LBxFJWS7Bvk/s1600/DSC_9213.jpg[/img]
Arrival of Chris Attoh

[img]http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.360nobs.pagenanny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Flower-Girl-The-Movie-London-Premiere-Michael-Tubes-71-360nobs.jpg[/img]
Actor, Chris Attoh

Wale Ojo

[img]http://2.bp..com/-owTNdmxFt2I/UkjEs4Vu12I/AAAAAAAAKx4/anHy9YJqMc8/s1600/DSC_9227.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yXoT89Wzk_w/UkjEzA6tJmI/AAAAAAAAKzE/iRRf7cL62Wg/s1600/DSC_9297.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-F6gjRq651CI/UkjE2kl3ObI/AAAAAAAAK0E/QaG3r2BBz_E/s1600/DSC_9395.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NYZXKowjRzo/UkjE_vRvHGI/AAAAAAAAK2s/PhMImYQXwRs/s1600/DSC_9573.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aQxK0n56Xlk/UkkciFjOJtI/AAAAAAAAK6k/iWxMHRUbZgU/s1600/fg21.jpg[/img]

Photocredits:
360nobs.com
GhanaCelebrities.com
Stella Dimoko Korkus
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okay, this has got to be Damilola Adegbite's worst redcarpet look! Wassup with the dress, hair and makeup? They just don't look right! She looks crappy angry

And what on earth Is WALE OJO wearing? He looks like a low life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@mods, I don't know the section this topic should be....whether na tv/movies, abi na Entertainment, abi na Celebrities. abeg move am to the right section if I don miss road. Tenk
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by UjSizzle(f): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
lol you're ok
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by 50calibre(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
So they mean to say cinemas in the UK are going to show this nonsense? Will it be on a big screen or a small room with a television & a DVD player?

And I'm guessing the tickets would cost less that £2 right? Because I can't even pay more than 50p to watch that, & they'd have to compensate me for my time, by handing me large buckets of pop corn for free.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre: So they mean to say cinemas in the UK are going to show this nonsense? Will it be on a big screen or a small room with a television & a DVD player?

And I'm guessing the tickets would cost less that £2 right? Because I can't even pay more than 50p to watch that, & they'd have to compensate me for my time, by handing me large buckets of pop corn for free.

Have you finished your Barking? I'm sure you didn't watch the trailer.....You can move along now smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by 50calibre(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
speedyboi:

Have you finished your Barking? I'm sure you didn't watch the trailer.....You can move along now smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

What's special about the trailer. Does it show anything unique about the film? Still the same recycled boring Nollywood love storyline, & abysmal acting, that's all.

No everyone watches nonsense you know! I can make that nonsense with my phone.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol you're ok
Tenk smiley
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by prof800(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

Still the same recycled boring Nollywood love storyline, & abysmal acting, that's all.
sorry, I don't understand. Explain.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

What's special about the trailer. Does it show anything unique about the film? Still the same recycled boring Nollywood love storyline, & abysmal acting, that's all.
It's a romantic comedy! And It looks like every other type of romantic comedy.....your point is? undecided undecided undecided

50calibre: No everyone watches nonsense you know! I can make that nonsense with my phone.
Oh! I can see that! It's better you get your ass to work now as I will be expecting a short film from you next month. That's a good start, right? smiley
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by 50calibre(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
speedyboi:
It's a romantic comedy! And It looks like every other type of romantic comedy.....your point is? undecided undecided undecided

No it's not like every other type of romantic comedy, other romantic comedies have captivating plots with twists you can neither predict nor anticipate. WHEREAS, from the trailer of this film, it can be deduced to be the same old, predictable, boring, recycled story line..

A woman is eagerly awaiting marriage proposal from her fiancé, who wants to be financially settled before proposing.

This gives the woman concerns, & she decides to expedite the process by making him jealous.

Oh! I can see that! It's better you get your ass to work now as I will be expecting a short film from you next month. That's a good start, right? smiley

Don't worry, when I make one, il let you know.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

No it's not like every other type of romantic comedy, other romantic comedies have captivating plots with twists you can neither predict nor anticipate. WHEREAS, from the trailer of this film, it can be deduced to be the same old, predictable, boring, recycled story line..

A woman is eagerly awaiting marriage proposal from her fiancé, who wants to be financially settled before proposing.

This gives the woman concerns, & she decides to expedite the process by making him jealous.
You don't know what you are talking about! Romantic Comedy is one of the most predictable genres in movies since time immemorial! So is the action genre! If you haven't watched the movie....then keep shut about the plots or twists till you watch (or don't watch and still keep shut forever!)

Well, it actually shows that's a good trailer...for you to understand what the movie is about......But ofcos, just like a trailer should be, you don't know the details and you couldn't say how it will end! tongue grin.

50calibre: Don't worry, when I make one, il let you know.
Don't flatter yourself. You and I know you ain't good at anything in this life than criticism. That's your destiny.....just embrace it smiley
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by 50calibre(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
speedyboi:
You don't know what you are talking about! Romantic Comedy is one of the most predictable genres in movies since time immemorial! So is the action genre! If you haven't watched the movie....then keep shut about the plots or twists till you watch (or don't watch and still keep shut forever!)

Well, it actually shows that's a good trailer...for you to understand what the movie is about......But ofcos, just like a trailer should be, you don't know the details and you couldn't say how it will end! tongue grin.

Don't flatter yourself. You and I know you ain't good at anything in this life than criticism. That's your destiny.....just embrace it smiley

Lol you kid yourself!! You know nothing about movies, so it's pointless going back and forth with you, trying to explain something that's incomprehensible for you.

You like this bubble gum nonsense, enjoy it, it's for pedestrian minds like you in the same league with market women, barbarian & illiterates who see quality in mediocrity. It only reflects your poor taste in not just movies, but everything.

As for me & my capabilities, don't you worry about that, I stand where you'd always look up to. Take it to the bank!!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you kid yourself!! You know nothing about movies, so it's pointless going back and forth with you, trying to explain something that's incomprehensible for you.

You like this bubble gum nonsense, enjoy it, it's for pedestrian minds like you in the same league with market women, barbarian & illiterates who see quality in mediocrity. It only reflects your poor taste in not just movies, but everything.

As for me & my capabilities, don't you worry about that, I stand where you'd always look up to. Take it to the bank!!

I'm not surprised by your way of reasoning! Just carry yourself go!
But you are really lucky today smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by adisa204(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2013
50calibre: So they mean to say cinemas in the UK are going to show this nonsense? Will it be on a big screen or a small room with a television & a DVD player?

im so sure you have not seen the movie.i work in the silverbird cinemas and i can tell u authoritatively that this movie was sold out for the first week of showing it.And - myself have freakingly seen it and it is so so intresting.So kindly get urself a vase of vaseline and self-service if you gat nothing to say or write than to criticise blankly

2 Likes

Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
adisa204: im so sure you have not seen the movie.i work in the silverbird cinemas and i can tell u authoritatively that this movie was sold out for the first week of showing it.And - myself have freakingly seen it and it is so so intresting.So kindly get urself a vase of vaseline and self-service if you gat nothing to say or write than to criticise blankly

You dey mind that nincompoop?
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Just back from the cinema... saw this film. Absolutely HATED every second of it... so cringeworthy from the first minute to the last... infact 30 mins into the film two people couldn't even take it anymore and walked out.
I'm just thankful I used my Unlimited Card to watch because if I had paid like £8 for that... it wouldn't have been funny at all! Hissssssss!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
VillageBoi:
Just back from the cinema... saw this film. Absolutely HATED every second of it... so cringeworthy from the first minute to the last... infact 30 mins into the film two people couldn't even take it anymore and walked out.
I'm just thankful I used my Unlimited Card to watch because if I had paid like £8 for that... it wouldn't have been funny at all! Hissssssss!

Lol....oya be listing what you hate about the film......

I also hated somethings about the film. But I think it is a generally good film. Or maybe na Dammy and Eku blinded my eyes embarassed

So go first grin
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by prof800(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
VillageBoi:
...because if I had paid like £8 for that... it wouldn't have been funny at all! Hissssssss!
hahaha....
you would have broken the screen...
**falls from the chair**
hohoho...this is so so funny....
somebody help me.
**holds his pot belly laffing like father christmas**
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:
Lol....oya be listing what you hate about the film......

The acting was so painful to watch... and the story was just stu.pid. What in it even seemed like a real situation? And the daft airport rubbish at the end... oh please.
At least make the thing believable every single thing about it was so FAKE and full of 'That stuff would just never happen... ever' moments.

Infact I don't want to see anything from the writer, the director and that completely awful actress ever again... even her sidekick was an annoying tw.at!

How does this site change the word tw.at into Arrow? Arrow ke?
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
So sorry people but the film vex me no be small.

Ive seen far crappier shot stuff that is so, so much better than this. Tufiakwa!

I beg make I go watch kalaliwood films instead.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by prof800(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^^^
villageboi..!
stop...stop!
ahn..ahn do you want to kill me ni...
I've not eaten tonight and you want to burst my belly with laff...
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Chei Prof... no be me nah... na one yeye fim do me like this.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin. Villageboi and I officially watched two different films! The critics too cheesy

And I wonder. Could it be the movie being re-edited have something to do with this? I guess not. Maybe Villageboi wasn't in the right mood.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
^ ^ ^
You liked the acting in this? With the awful expressions like say closest persin to screen dey sit for back row of stage theatre?

I can't even remember the stu.pid story because I was vexed throughout. The thing is, it was meant to be funny but was so by-force and bad that it was nowhere near funny. This can NEVER EVER compare to 'Phone Swap' or 'The Meeting'... they are light years better than this abomination of a film.

Yeah the images looked nice and some of the cinematography was quite good... but as a film? Hell NO!!!

PS - If they re-edited it it would make no difference; it was daft to begin with.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi: Villageboi and I officially watched two different films! The critics too cheesy
Errrrrmmmmm... wetin the critics talk?
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi: Maybe Villageboi wasn't in the right mood.
I was actually really happy to be going to watch it; I was in a great mood... disaster struck at precisely...hmmmmm the 5th shot in and it all went downhill fast from there. Hahahaha.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Villageboi is vexing grin

Oya sorry. smiley....
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Villageboi dey vex no be small grin.

Well, I haven't seen the movie but the title kinda put me off from the onset. I am someone that movie title matters to except in cases where the movie has been lauded by critics even though the title sounds somehow to me.

Flower girl ko, Hibiscus boy ni. tongue Speedyboi, make u no vex oo. I'm just trying to 'para' too. grin
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi: Villageboi is vexing grin
Oya sorry. smiley....
My broda, no vex say I dey vex.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
sholay2011: Villageboi dey vex no be small grin.

Well, I haven't seen the movie but the title kinda put me off from the onset. I am someone that movie title matters to except in cases where the movie has been lauded by critics even though the title sounds somehow to me.

Flower girl ko, Hibiscus boy ni. tongue Speedyboi, make u no vex oo. I'm just trying to 'para' too. grin

Oh boy the title sef na the least of worries when it comes to this film. I hope you get to see it and see for yourself wetin vex me grin
PS - Don't take that as a bad prayer lol.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh boy the title sef na the least of worries when it comes to this film. I hope you get to see it and see for yourself wetin vex me grin
PS - Don't take that as a bad prayer lol.
grin grin grin Mischievous broda.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2013
sholay2011: Villageboi dey vex no be small grin.

Even you? angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Television Station In Nigeria / 10 Most Popular Slangs Invented From Jenifa’s Diary Series / Download Latest Xploit Comedy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.