Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] (2964 Views)

Stephanie Linus premieres new movie, ‘Dry’ in UK (Pics) / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) / The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2013
speedyboi:
Even you? angry angry

28 Days Later... and I'm still vexed hahahaha

By the way have you ever smashed persin head with ya car and then taken them to ya home? Even that massive scar on her head was Gone in 60 seconds'. Or have you ever met a girl as dumb as the bush meat star of this film? Even fillage girls are not as ridiculously stewpid as this one.

Even Alaba market films are better than this 'glossy' trash! Carry pig go do 'njerry-coil' still na effing pig!

Kai menin! Wetin carry my leg go watch this kain nonzenze on a Monday?... mess up ma whole WEEK!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 3:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Just found out I am not alone grin

http://nollypundit./2013/02/19/flower-girl/
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Ignatio(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
VillageBoi:
Just found out I am not alone grin

http://nollypundit./2013/02/19/flower-girl/

That dude killed it...lol.
Honestly if this is how our cinema culture will start... BAD NEWS

You don't expect people to pay much and accept trash.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2013
^ ^ ^
My guy, how bodi? The thing tire me o!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Ignatio(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2013
I'm good.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
*sighs*

I still like the movie sha sad. No matter what you guys say angry undecided
I notice the loopholes and I agree it is slowpaced. But its not as bad as you guys are painting it to be Jo!

Btw Ignatio, have you seen the movie as well? undecided
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
^ ^ ^
The thing is apart from the plot holes the makers/actors were trying far too hard to be 'oyinbo hipsters' or something and it does not resonate with anything even remotely 'African'... and that lead chick is an extrememly terrible actor. Tufiakwa!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^
The thing is apart from the plot holes the makers/actors were trying far too hard to be 'oyinbo hipsters' or something and it does not resonate with anything even remotely 'African'... and that lead chick is an extrememly terrible actor. Tufiakwa!
Villageboi don finish speedyboi's wife ooo (Damilola Adegbite) grin grin grin.

@speedyboi...no vex ehn. tongue
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by prof800(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Villageboi don finish speedyboi's wife ooo (Damilola Adegbite) tongue
walahi!
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
prof800:
walahi!
Hw u dey?
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by prof800(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Hw u dey?
Am good.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
sholay2011:

Oh hang on... so my broda has a crush on her?

In that case... sorry SpeedyBoi... *ahem* as you don get one mbeke make me go find one mbafor! grin
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh hang on... so my broda has a crush on her?

In that case... sorry SpeedyBoi... *ahem* as you don get one mbeke make me go find one mbafor! grin
Smh. grin grin

I don post the trailer for "American Hustle " joor. Tnx.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Ignatio(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi: *

Btw Ignatio, have you seen the movie as well? undecided

No, only read the review and it's not encouraging to go pay and watch it.
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:

prof800:
walahi!

*sighs*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by sholay2011(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi:

*sighs*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Keep sighing on all threads. angry
Re: Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] by VillageBoi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi:

*sighs*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So it's true?

Chei, make una come saw with una own two ices... Love is in the ikuku/afefe! Yeehaa!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Incredible Tv Shows You Must Watch / My Movie Writer/Director Journey / Which Movie Touched You To Point Of Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.