Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (336247 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

What do you think is wrong pls?
You can't farther a child if not treated. Besides call your secondary childhood friend Dr Eddy Uyiosa
+234 817 439 5745

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by braveheart77: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2020
fiola1985:
I have done urine test it is moderate growth of E.coli and the SFA I did is not with culture but was told infection was there.does it mean it is prostrate infection?

A proper urine culture will state the type.of bacteria found and the antibiotics it is sensitive to. Go to a good lab. Clinix, Prism Healthcare, Union Diagnostics, etc
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cooladex(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Pls guys help. I have low sperm count, my last sfa result showed 1.5m sperm count from 500k, with the help of adyzoa and co. So our Doc suggested we do IUI.
Now we re set to do IUI and i did another sfa yesterday and It showed no sperm found at all.
I have been so down because we cant even do IUI with this result.

I have gotten some herbs, does it really work? or i should just start adyzoa all over again?

I also intend to change my food intake by taking more of zinc, vit e

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
SteveOfu:
You can't get any woman pregnant with it.

The count is ok 120m
Motility is 45%
Morphology is 40% which is also low.

You need to be treated and increase your motility infact everything on that result needs to be worked on delay is dangerous.
if he has no bacteria infection, with dat result he can confidently n conveniently impregnate as many women as possible

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fiola1985: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
tpapi:
if he has no bacteria infection, with dat result he can confidently n conveniently impregnate as many women as possible
Are you saying if there's infection in semen that person can't impregnate a woman?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sanod(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cooladex:
Pls guys help. I have low sperm count, my last sfa result showed 1.5m sperm count from 500k, with the help of adyzoa and co. So our Doc suggested we do IUI.
Now we re set to do IUI and i did another sfa yesterday and It showed no sperm found at all.

I have gotten some herbs, does it really work? or i should just start adyzoa all over again?

Pls try and do Ultrasonic and Hormonal Profile tests first, to know if the azoospermia is obstructive or non-obstructive.
From the result, you will know how to proceed.
So that you wont just be treating, you will know the cause.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ajakaiye83: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
SteveOfu:
You can't farther a child if not treated. Besides call your secondary childhood friend Dr Eddy Uyiosa
+234 817 439 5745

Quite thoughtful of you.I spoke him and he gave me drugs for Staph and other recommendations.

Was just seeking a second opinion.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2020
please Op, how can one treat low sperm count or watery sperms... and drugs to used any Doctor in the house ?

please let's help a brother ... Doctors said his sperm count is 20million and also they saw klebsiela from his swab test
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cooladex(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanod:

Pls try and do Ultrasonic and Hormonal Profile tests first, to know if the azoospermia is obstructive or non-obstructive.
From the result, you will know how to proceed.
So that you wont just be treating, you will know the cause.
okay. thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

What do you think is wrong pls?
You can't father a child and you have staphylococcus please go with herbs for staphylococcus and treat your SFA
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Quite thoughtful of you.I spoke him and he gave me drugs for Staph and other recommendations.

Thanks
You can use zinc, vitamin E and addyzoa eat a lot of grounnut, wallnut, cashew nuts for your sperm motility. Also, stop any smoking, alcohol and exercise more.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
tpapi:
with 40 something percent motility shocked
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
fiola1985:
kindly tell me the name of the test to conduct
urinalysis or semen analysis, to look for infections.

A prostate biopsy or a blood test for prostate-specific antigen (PSA) urodynamic tests, to see how your bladder and urethra store urine.

Cystoscopy, to look inside the urethra and bladder for blockage.

I hope this helps also when you get to the lab they will inform you of the best test to conduct.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cooladex:

This is oligospermia, you will need a good fertility clinic to help you.

Please take vitamin E, zinc eat a lot of groundnuts, Walnut and cashew nuts continue with Addyzoa.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
abeniagbon:
please Op, how can one treat low sperm count or watery sperms... and drugs to used any Doctor in the house ?

please let's help a brother ... Doctors said his sperm count is 20million and also they saw klebsiela from his swab test
We have to see your test results

As regards, Klebsiella infections that are not drug-resistant can be treated with antibiotics. Infections caused by KPC-producing bacteria can be difficult to treat because fewer antibiotics are effective against them. In such cases, a microbiology laboratory must run tests to determine which antibiotics will treat the infection.

Klebsiella bacteria are mostly spread through person-to-person contact. Less commonly, they are spread by contamination in the environment. As with other healthcare-associated infections, the bacteria can be spread in a health care setting via the contaminated hands of health care workers.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks
You mind sharing the recommendation
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saheed69(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
This is oligospermia, you will need a good fertility clinic to help you.

Please take vitamin E, zinc eat a lot of groundnuts, Walnut and cashew nuts continue with Addyzoa.

Can you please recommend any good brand of vitamin E and Zinc to buy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
with 40 something percent motility shocked
yes o, u can even get pregnant with 30% motility

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
fiola1985:
Are you saying if there's infection in semen that person can't impregnate a woman?
staph infection invades n eats up ur sperm and leaves u with watery sperm which cant impregnate a woman

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Marakeem: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cooladex:

Pls, just try and contact me via E-mail: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. I swear to God there"s a Herbal Remedy that will boost your Sperm in no time. I promise you, within three weeks you will praise God
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2020
SteveOfu:
We have to see your test results

As regards, Klebsiella infections that are not drug-resistant can be treated with antibiotics. Infections caused by KPC-producing bacteria can be difficult to treat because fewer antibiotics are effective against them. In such cases, a microbiology laboratory must run tests to determine which antibiotics will treat the infection.

Klebsiella bacteria are mostly spread through person-to-person contact. Less commonly, they are spread by contamination in the environment. As with other healthcare-associated infections, the bacteria can be spread in a health care setting via the contaminated hands of health care workers.

thanks for your concern and reply, have use pefloxacin and ciprofloxacin to combat it from the result I had but the hospital, which I was relieved cos I usually felt going to toilet immediately I ate any food... and that has change drastically

but the issue of low sperm count and watery sperm has always been my problem. could klebsiela affect spermatozoa

and how and what can use to make my sperm count more and thicker... cos I'm very allergies to herb.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
tpapi:
yes o, u can even get pregnant with 30% motility

WHO recommendation

Sperm count: at least 20 million per milliliter (m/mL)

Sperm motility, or the ability to move rapidly: 60% to 80% actively moving.

Sperm morphology, or the sperm's shape and size: 70% to 90% normally shaped.

In addition, For the sperm to get through the cervical mucus to fertilize a woman's egg, they need to have progressive motility of at least 50 micrometers a second. Poor sperm motility or asthenozoospermia is diagnosed when less than 32 percent of the sperm are able to move efficiently.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Marakeem:
Pls, just try and contact me via E-mail: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. I swear to God there"s a Herbal Remedy that will boost your Sperm in no time. I promise you, within three weeks you will praise God
Why should he email you? Share your recommendation here unless you just want to scam him if his hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2020
abeniagbon:

thanks for your concern and reply, have use pefloxacin and ciprofloxacin to combat it from the result I had but the hospital, which I was relieved cos I usually felt going to toilet immediately I ate any food... and that has change drastically

but the issue of low sperm count and watery sperm has always been my problem. could klebsiela affect spermatozoa

and how and what can use to make my sperm count more and thicker... cos I'm very allergies to herb.

Yes it can. The bacteria in semen samples have negative effects on sperm parameters and may be an important factor negatively influencing fertility status and worsening reproductive potential
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Saheed69:

Can you please recommend any good brand of vitamin E and Zinc to buy
I don't know if any just walk into any big pharmacy and ask them to give you the best of the above they have. Kindly do note that it should be taken by doctor prescription
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ajakaiye83: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2020
SteveOfu:
You mind sharing the recommendation
Sure.
Pefloaxcin, Flagyl and Sulphatriad. Use pkts
Washed undies with dettol.

Then proceed to Addyzoa, Vit E

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
SteveOfu:
Yes it can. The bacteria in semen samples have negative effects on sperm parameters and may be an important factor negatively influencing fertility status and worsening reproductive potential

sorry sir with the use of pefloxacin and ciprofloxacin that have used...

can this be enough to correct things. cos my sperm was grey look but now whitish after treatment but still watery but could I say with time it will improve or what drug can I use to boost it more..
cos I learned that too much of antibiotics too can also cause infertility in men
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by braveheart77: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
abeniagbon:

sorry sir with the use of pefloxacin and ciprofloxacin that have used...

can this be enough to correct things. cos my sperm was grey look but now whitish after treatment but still watery but could I say with time it will improve or what drug can I use to boost it more..
cos I learned that too much of antibiotics too can also cause infertility in men

How did you tolerate Cipro if i make ask? Any side effect? And how long did you take it

I can tell you if Cipro was sensitive from your semen culture then it is competent enough to treat whatever infection you have.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
braveheart77:

How did you tolerate Cipro if i make ask? Any side effect? And how long did you take it

I can tell you if Cipro was sensitive from your semen culture then it is competent enough to treat whatever infection you have.

took it for 14 days

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by braveheart77: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
abeniagbon:

took it for 14 days

No joint pains or unusual effects?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saheed69(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
So I bought this two today both cost me #9k. I was told to take one per day

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.