Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (339853 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2023

It depends, it will purge some but won't purge some but it must surely make you visit restroom, a MUST. If that isn't happen, I doubt the bara you got is good thats why getting fresh one is better. This is how pir fathers use it, first thing in the morning and they will drink hot pap on it but pap is not that common now. I will recommend you get Ewe Asumwon Oyinbo ( Senna alata ). Dry it in the sun, blend it with small potash. Both should take with hot pap. You will purge but not much.

Can me and my wife take it in the morning before eating
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023

There are several ways to do it but the main thing that really do the work is that bara. Get Akogun root #400 is enough because it's #100 per fold, put inside 2 and half rubber, put little potash, then pill off your bara and also remove seeds ( egusi) away. Then cut the white body into pieces and put inside the rubber. Do it the way I just explain it. Root first, potash second and bara the last. Then pour in two bottle of shinapp or any white Jin but shinap is better or you can use lime orange. Use either one, don't mix the two. Jin or lime Orange but better Jin for quick and best result. Leave it for about three days, start taking it the 4th day. Two gas cup the first day. Gas is a small cup on the bottle of shinapp or the smallest disposable cup size. After that, a spoon in the morning before breakfast and night after dinner. For two weeks. Should be taken by both of you. Do okra therapy. Okra therapy is when you cut okra into pieces and soak in the water at night, drink just the water in the morning. Do it everyday till about three days to your ovulation period. If nothing happened that month, repeat it again right after your woman thing. Make sure you wash and raise both your pants and uncle's boxers with Dettol and sun dry them to kill any hidden bacteria. You guys should do all above mentioned before start working on sperm else you won't see the result. Sometimes what cause the sperm to low or absence is infection, most! In fact 87% of men. Infection has to go before any treatment. After two weeks, then uncle can start the ewe abo and lime Orange, the leaf Ewe abo boost sperm count while lime orange work on motility, morphology also the combination increase libido, kill erectile dysfunction ( uncle will have stamina, would wants to do it always and ejaculation well but remember do it On and Off that's one day On, a day Off ) . You too can drink just the leaf extract for hotness of womb ( Yoruba called it Inu gbigbona ) if a woman always feel heat from inside, pregnancy most likely not take place. It kills sperm before getting to the egg. The journey is very tough and rough that's why only few sperm or the fastest swimmer make it to the egg to fertilize it. Hotness of the womb will kill them right when they get into V before even starting to journey into the uterus. You either drink from the leaf extract ( not when mixed with lime orange cuz that can terminate pregnancy) or water-leaf extract ( that's when you buy water leaf vegetable, wash and put inside blender, blend and drink it right away). But first you guys must take the herb together for two weeks, two gas cup ( not glass cup) the first time, then a spoon in the morning and night for two weeks. If soaked with Jin, uncle should take vitamin C everyday, if soaked with lime orange, vitamin C is not needed but better Jin cuz of it's best result. It will purge you guys for sure or trouble your stomach. In three months time, you shall take in.

Thanks for dropping this, God bless you..... The akogun root, please can i reach you for the yoruba pronounciation, the woman i want to buy it from do not know it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Absolute11: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Hahnemann:
Pls guys I need ur suggestions. I did first semen analysis and culture by January and results shows count of 12million. 10% active, 20% sluggish and 70% dead with heavy growth of staph. But this is my current result this August.

Please how did you go about improving your semen parameters?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by josephsm823(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2023

Good afternoon. I'm doing very well. The 3 days is the minimum days to soak it. Even better when it soaked for than that. So, in that case, you can use.
For the whitish things, it's normal.

Thanks for the information, I also want to try it.
I've gotten Bara and Kaun, please is there anything I need to get?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Hahnemann: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Absolute11:

Please how did you go about improving your semen parameters?

To be honest with you, I don't know
I took a lot of meds and things and I can't tell which helped.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2023

Hello, I'm glad you're a Yoruba woman ( go by your name Bukola ) I'm a Yoruba man too. I won't stop you and your husband from taking any while medicine but c'mon you're Yoruba, God bless us with a lot of things and when it comes to herb, we are really blessed. Here is what your husband should do. Tell him not to do surgery and he should find this leave called Ewe abo ( don't pronounce it as abo "female". It's ewe abo ) you can get it around your house or area little bit of bushy ) get that leaves, not too plenty. Then get a lime ( omi oronbo) do the Omi oronbo yourself do not buy ready made cuz they mix it. Now squeeze the leave with little water, remove particles, then put two spoons of Omi oronbo on it and mix, it will be come tick like Amala. He should take it. Do it everyday for two weeks then he should go back to do test, the result ma ya e lenu. The fastest in boosting sperm and quality that won't cost you any money because even if you're buying the leaves, it won't cost because most people feed their goat with it ( EWE ABO ) Please do it. Olorun ma se iyanu.
this works!!! It worked guys, after 7 years of ttc. Low sperm count has bowed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
this works!!! It worked guys, after 7 years of ttc. Low sperm count has bowed.
are u sure, Pls let's discuss on how you do it... I'm suffering from low sperm count too.. Drop WhatsApp number pls
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
shalyboye:
are u sure, Pls let's discuss on how you do it... I'm suffering from low sperm count too.. Drop WhatsApp number pls
I followed exactly as the writer said. My husband was drinking it a day on and off for 2 weeks. Nothing more Nothing less.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
I got the leave from eleweomo/herb sellers inside the market. They mostly have dried ones at first, so I took their number and was monitoring for the day they'll have fresh one. Eventually they did. I bought 1,500 worth, tied in a nylon and kept in the fridge to preserve. My husband takes 8-10 leaves squeeze like bitterleaf, we got limes too. Then he'll squeeze the lime water into the already slimmy ewe abo juice. The mixture of both will thicken it more, stir and drink on empty stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I followed exactly as the writer said. My husband was drinking it a day on and off for 2 weeks. Nothing more Nothing less.
u mean he was drinking it one day on one day off.. It's a day interval.. And u mean the sperm count that was very low increase drastically...

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
shalyboye:
u mean he was drinking it one day on one day off.. It's a day interval.. And u mean the sperm count that was very low increase drastically...
exactly
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
shalyboye:
it didn't just increase. We finally got a bfp.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
what do u mean by bfp.. Pls the acronym meaning
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I got the leave from eleweomo/herb sellers inside the market. They mostly have dried ones at first, so I took their number and was monitoring for the day they'll have fresh one. Eventually they did. I bought 1,500 worth, tied in a nylon and kept in the fridge to preserve. My husband takes 8-10 leaves squeeze like bitterleaf, we got limes too. Then he'll squeeze the lime water into the already slimmy ewe abo juice. The mixture of both will thicken it more, stir and drink on empty stomach.
u mean I'll use water too squeeze the leaf out
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
shalyboye:
what do u mean by bfp.. Pls the acronym meaning
big fat positive. We tested positive to pregnancy
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
shalyboye:
u mean I'll use water too squeeze the leaf out
yes little water. Just like you would squeeze bitterleaf.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
kindly drop my email to here to share your direct line if not WhatsApp so I can call you for proper explanation. Thanks...

And also, is it two lime I'll cut and squeeze in the Èwo abo
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
should I be drinking it in the morning before eating or in the night before eating
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I'm still expecting ur response
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
shalyboye:
I'm still expecting ur response
I already explained in detail all I have to explain. You can scroll up and go through all the process and how it was used. Cut and use 3 limes...take on empty stomach in the morning.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I already explained in detail all I have to explain. You can scroll up and go through all the process and how it was used. Cut and use 3 limes...take on empty stomach in the morning.
hmm..... I've used infection herbs, but sorry to say does it work for count that's oligospermia and leaded to Azoospermia. No count again after I've tried so many drugs and milk, honey, egg etc
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
He will, if you call on him. He will surely answer.
BrightShine:

Thank God for your testimony I'm still battling my own staphylococcus, I pray God that delivered you answer me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
pls one last question, can I have sex within the two weeks of using it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2023
shalyboye:
pls one last question, can I have sex within the two weeks of using it
you can but not as frequently as you would.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
OK... I'll try ovulation period only

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
my wife has ask the herb sellers for the leave, it's true they have dry ones, so she told me them we need fresh ones so they're ready to get it for us if we're ready... But I can't buy much cux my fridge is faulty recently to preserve..

I've also got the lime from Aboki sellers and I've squeeze it out already in a Pepsi bottle water.. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
shalyboye:
my wife has ask the herb sellers for the leave, it's true they have dry ones, so she told me them we need fresh ones so they're ready to get it for us if we're ready... But I can't buy much cux my fridge is faulty recently to preserve..

I've also got the lime from Aboki sellers and I've squeeze it out already in a Pepsi bottle water.. Thanks.
I wish you and your wife all the best. I'll be waiting to hear your positive feedback soonest.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I wish you and your wife all the best. I'll be waiting to hear your positive feedback soonest.

Thanks, I hope it's cool as I've squeeze out the lime in a bottle?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by cocolacec(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
big fat positive. We tested positive to pregnancy
Congratulations.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BLACKPOWERS123: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.
You will be fine, i just want to tell you that we have handled such cases here on this forum with our herbal remedies, we are in cross river state, and it takes just waybill to get our products across. I am known here with the moniker blackpowers101, just before my son tempered with my phone and all datas lost, so i have to create this one recently. Pls my number is 09034568201, just in case.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BLACKPOWERS123: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
santagelo25:
The rate at which male fertility issues is increasing is becoming alarming.It was not like this during the days of our parents.I am going through the same challenge.."zero sperm count".I have taken drugs,both native and oyibo drugs.Had testicular biopsy surgery this year and right now i am putting all my trust in God for a positive result.He alone can turn things around dramatically.You and your husband should be more prayerful and avoid any form of sin.A friend that we did surgery on this same issue testified that his wife got pregnant 2months ago.I will advice your DH should ensure the doctors(urologist) get the root cause of the disease so that he wont just be taking drugs for nothing.You can visit TTC thread to get more advice from the people going through this same challenge.May God answer our prayers soon.
You will all be fine, pls am not just writing because i want to sell my products, here in bahamono herbal our joy is to get results, we are in cross river state, and am not new here with handling cases like this, again most herbalist don't even know the rightful herbs to give. This is my number try our herbs and see for yourself 09034568201
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by twosquare(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
BrightShine:

Thank God for your testimony I'm still battling my own staphylococcus, I pray God that delivered you answer me
Increase your vitamin c intake. Although staph is non-lethal so far it doesn't get into bloodstream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.