Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (339906 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miracle1997: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingadex60:
Pls I've sent an email to u. I'd like to have ur WhatsApp number so I can chat with u directly... I'm having similar issue since last year as yiours... My dead cell too was 80% active, 0.5 and was sluggish too.. Pls help.. My wife is crying all day
It's basically called IUI,
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
femtech442:

Ur sperm count need to be boost first before they can do artificial insemination. They will collect ur sperm and inject it in ur wife . The cost is 100k
I need this... So how will it be boost.. Will they write drugs for me to use before they do the insemination.. I need to go for this... Pls can u share me ur Whatsapp number on my email to guide me on how to go about and where u did yours
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
miracle1997:

It's basically called IUI,
IUI as in? I'm talking about how he got about the sperm count that increased drastically and the wife took in
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Hahnemann: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingadex60:
Pls I've sent an email to u. I'd like to have ur WhatsApp number so I can chat with u directly... I'm having similar issue since last year as yiours... My dead cell too was 80% active, 0.5 and was sluggish too.. Pls help.. My wife is crying all day

I have replied your mail. I hope you get solutions to your problems soon. TTC is not an easy journey

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by femtech442(m): 5:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Kingadex60:
I need this... So how will it be boost.. Will they write drugs for me to use before they do the insemination.. I need to go for this... Pls can u share me ur Whatsapp number on my email to guide me on how to go about and where u did yours
Dm me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2023
femtech442:

Dm me
email sent
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Hahnemann:

I have replied your mail. I hope you get solutions to your problems soon. TTC is not an easy journey
thanks.. I really appreciate ur concern
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2023
femtech442:

Ur sperm count need to be boost first before they can do artificial insemination. They will collect ur sperm and inject it in ur wife . The cost is 100k

Please which fertility clinic did you use and can a 3.95 count be used for artificial insemination?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shypo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
femtech442:

Hello Femtech
Thank you for this information, please cost you confirm the location of the fertility clinic.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by femtech442(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=shypo post=127164449]

Hello Femtech
Thank you for this information, please cost you confirm the location of the fertility clinic.[/quote
Abims fertility clinic located at ikeja. U can check them on Facebook or Instagram
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Easybet1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
daneni1:

Thank you for the information you put out there. I did mine yesterday and discovered that I have ASTHENOZOOSPERMIA. I have been worried to the fact that there is no medical cure for it. With what you have written here. I think I will follow ur footstep. See snapshot of me result below:
please where did you do this and how much does it cost?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by daneni1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Easybet1:
please where did you do this and how much does it cost?

Farmacare lab at Egbeda charge 8k for the semen analysis. Although, I did mine for free since I am under health insurance.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Easybet1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
daneni1:

Farmacare lab at Egbeda charge 8k for the semen analysis. Although, I did mine for free since I am under health insurance.
Thank you boss... I also have an hmo but I am confused if it cover it or not. Under my benefits, it say fertility NOT COVERED, but semen m/c/s COVERED.

please what does that semen m/c/s mean. Is it the same test I need to do

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BubblingB(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
daneni1:

Which HMO do you use?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by daneni1(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Easybet1:
Thank you boss... I also have an hmo but I am confused if it cover it or not. Under my benefits, it say fertility NOT COVERED, but semen m/c/s COVERED.

please what does that semen m/c/s mean. Is it the same test I need to do

Go to the hospital you registered for your use and confirm if the test is covered.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by daneni1(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2023
BubblingB:

Which HMO do you use?

DOT HMO
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Hahnemann:
Pls guys I need ur suggestions. I did first semen analysis and culture by January and results shows count of 12million. 10% active, 20% sluggish and 70% dead with heavy growth of staph. But this is my current result this august.
which herbs or drugs did u use to increase ur sperm count activeness to 30% and I can help in getting rid of your staphylococcus.. By giving u some list of things u can buy to cure it

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by hakmedng: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
@curious345 please where in gbagada can someone do the surgery for virocucele and how much is the cost. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Same here also,I got staph and it affect my erection but so grateful the staph is gone and am getting my self little by little

What can I use to get a hard erection and a lasting hard erection I have try all kinds of drugs am even tired I just decided to leave everything to god

People said I will get my self I should be patient

If u have a good supplement please directly me 🙏
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
I need a supplement that can make me get a hard erection just done treating my staph I am getting it hard to achieve and maintain a hard erection
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LKO(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kingsleystunner:
I need a supplement that can make me get a hard erection just done treating my staph I am getting it hard to achieve and maintain a hard erection

Please start morning jogging and eat a lot of fruits. Your hard erection would come back.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Please can anyone interpret this test? Thanks in advance

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Kingsleystunner:
Same here also,I got staph and it affect my erection but so grateful the staph is gone and am getting my self little by little

What can I use to get a hard erection and a lasting hard erection I have try all kinds of drugs am even tired I just decided to leave everything to god

People said I will get my self I should be patient

If u have a good supplement please directly me 🙏

Please sir , share with us how you successfully treated it, I’m also in the process of treating it.
Things that you used that help you sir!

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
BrightShine:

Please sir , share with us how you successfully treated it, I’m also in the process of treating it.
Things that you used that help you sir!

I went to a hospital I was given drip and drugs
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by trusted(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Some call it PILE, Among the Yoruba folk it is widely known as JEDI-JEDI , It means different thing to different people, yet many people are suffering from it.

There are 5 or more symptoms of Jedi-Jedi:

1) Lower back pain
2) Erection Problem
3) hemorrhoid
4) Constipation and more( farting, bowel issues)
5) PreMature ejaculation

If you are suffering from these symptoms, We are here to provide a lasting solution. Our AGUMU JEDI-JEDI PONBELE is a very effective remedy to PILE.

We have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on our Product. If it doesn't work as advertised, WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY.

We will delivered anywhere you are Please Call or Whatsapp on 08055303536
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by formidablefunmi(f): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Good afternoon all. Please help interpret hubby's result

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by daneni1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
formidablefunmi:

It's not clear enough
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by formidablefunmi(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
daneni1:

It's not clear enough
I would use biro to make it more visible. Thank you

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by femtech442(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
formidablefunmi:
The motility, morphology and count is ok. The only thing remain is to treat the staphylococcus

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
formidablefunmi:
I would use biro to make it more visible. Thank you

I think everything here is good, just the staph treatment is needed
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ItisWell22(f): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
BrightShine:
Please can anyone interpret this test? Thanks in advance

It’s a normal pelvic ultrasound scan.

Normal sized uterus, with thickened endometrium.
No cyesis seen. (No pregnancy within the uterus)
Tubes appear normal, no free fluid in the pouch of doughlas (fluid here is usually a sign of infection).

A normal scan…
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kingsleystunner:

I went to a hospital I was given drip and drugs
stop thinking or brooding about anything that bothers you.. It'll come back to normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.