Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Android JJC - New To Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android JJC - New To Android Phones (636 Views)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones / New To Android Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android JJC - New To Android Phones by solidhomes: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2013
In case you are new to android phones like me, can we meet here to seek solutions to whatever challenges we may be facing, and crave the indulgence of Senior Androdians to come to our aid?

I just got a Motorola Droid 3 yesterday. After much battle and internet consultations, I was able to get it running. But I found out now that I need wi-fi to download applications from the Play Store. Is there no way to download stuffs using my internet data plan? Every good solution will be appreciated.
Re: Android JJC - New To Android Phones by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2013
Mtseeew get a job.
Re: Android JJC - New To Android Phones by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2013
runzlord: Mtseeew get a job.

sharaap, if u dnt ave anyfin reasnable 2 kontribute, then die off!!! tongue or should i say wither away.

2 Likes

Re: Android JJC - New To Android Phones by solidhomes: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2013
runzlord: Mtseeew get a job.

Wow! Fashola is really working. So there is now intenet facility at Home for the Mentally Challenged. But runzlord, be careful what you do with the internet access you have o so you don't forget to take your drugs like you did yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Jedix18-19 Custom ROM Bootloops / BBM Now On All Android & Iphones In Africa From Oct 25 / Techno L3 Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.