Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji (6041 Views)

Duncan Mighty Kisses Tonto Dikeh [photo] / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage's Baby Bump In Public / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by yomixclusive(m): 2:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Linda met DBanj aka Banga Lee at OhBox TV in London where she was invited for an interview and he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'This is the second time am meeting D Banj in person' says Linda

As you can see in that picture sister Linda is all grin and blushing that kiss is 'something' for her

more photos http://yomiafolabi..com/2013/10/kiss-of-life-dbanj-kisses-linda-ikeji.html#.UkvPVxAtaKE

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by drmichael17(m): 3:23am On Oct 02, 2013
See her teeth outside why wont she bring her 32 out so far its d-banj make one Alaba market boy try am na better slap she go sama am.

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by braine(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Make she they collect kiss up and down make she no go find husband• Mtchewww• Next!

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Brown teeth cheesy
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2013
mayapop: Brown teeth cheesy
See Haterz
Iznt it a wonderful ting for a person to smile?
Am sure if it was yhu, yhu will bii laffin like somebody that has problem.

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nomski0(f): 6:21am On Oct 02, 2013
mayapop: Brown teeth cheesy
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Danhumprey: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2013
And so After the kiss,what next? Shey D'banj go marry her

Abeg,make she go find husband to marry! undecided

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by djeezy(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Both of them should go and get married.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Tolexander: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Shey peck dey initiate orgasm ni or why the 32 looking up to heaven?
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Qbaba(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Well,I don't want to see that as 'KISS',it's purely a 'PECK'. grin
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Philipmems(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
She dey form Genevieve na..... All the old ladies in the house make some noise... She is waiting for prince charming to sweep her off her feet... Wait on sister nothing do you.... Men boku for town..
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by ebamma(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2013
djeezy: Both of them should go and get married.
so nigga of all the problems we have in this country the one that worries u most, is that dbanj and linda ikeji are not married ?

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by HezronLorraine(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2013
drmichael17: See her teeth outside why wont she bring her 32 out so far its d-banj make one Alaba market boy try am na better slap she go sama am.
True talk.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by HezronLorraine(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2013
Qbaba: Well,I don't want to see that as 'KISS',it's purely a 'PECK'. grin
A Peck=a kiss planted on either sides of the cheek.it's still a kiss but not french-kiss.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2013
See them haterz! grin I'm sure that most people shouting here that they should go and get married are still single! grin
BTW, who is that person that said her teeth is brown? angry show us your teeth!
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by demelza: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: See them haterz! grin I'm sure that most people shouting here that they should go and get married are still single! grin
BTW, who is that person that said her teeth is brown? angry show us your teeth!
You dey mind dem? For most of them, marriage na their only achievement for this life.

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
Linda Ikeji... Shey you never learn from Bianca Ojukwu and Fani Kayode experience?!

Tomorrow now, D'banj go dey brag as ehn use tumble you anyhow for bed, do you like small pikin.. angry
I no go surprise if ehn put am for ehn next song, featuring 2 Chainz and Soldja Boy..

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2013
oya Dbanj go do d remix of ''oliver twist'' ....i love linda ikeji...she give me kiss for london... tongue

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by 9jahubcom(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2013
ebamma: so nigga of all the problems we have in this country the one that worries u most, is that dbanj and linda ikeji are not married ?

i tire for am self
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by timpaker(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2013
D'banj is too mouthed
no pun intended
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by switdil(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
cheesy cheesy
They look lyk happy couple togehter
They should married themsef

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2013
braine: Make she they collect kiss up and down make she no go find husband• Mtchewww• Next!
This is wicked!! grin

Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by braine(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2013
berem: This is wicked!! grin

The truth seems wicked. grin grin tongue
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by dasparrow: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: You dey mind dem? For most of them, marriage na their only achievement for this life.

don't mind them. And with all the married people in Nigeria, Nigeria continues to remain a 3rd world cesspit. I wonder why Nigerians are so obsessed with marriage when most cannot even stay faithful or become abusive towards their spouse down the line.

@Post

See Linda looking fresh and pretty. To say Linda get Nigerian-bred husband, she will be looking all stressed out and older than her age by now.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by alaoeri: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
switdil: cheesy cheesy
They look lyk happy couple togehter
They should married themsef
Marry? Na media go wreck the marriage.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Taiwo20(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
The grin too much jor....she dey grin like Less priviledge
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dbanj is an Akpa amu..

db logo on his cap which i presume to mean dbanj proves it.it looks more like sper.matic cords and tes.tes.

I know linda likes scro.tum but she shld choose wisely....maka mpiawazu.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by djchukwy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
braine: Make she they collect kiss up and down make she no go find husband• Mtchewww• Next!
u talk as if u get tree wey dey produce husbands
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Ziggyzito(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Linda Ikeji... Shey you never learn from Bianca Ojukwu and Fani Kayode experience?!

Tomorrow now, D'banj go dey brag as ehn use tumble you anyhow for bed, do you like small pikin.. angry
I no go surprise if ehn put am for ehn next song, featuring 2 Chainz and Soldja Boy..
illiteracy is the case here... lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Ziggyzito(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Linda Ikeji... Shey you never learn from Bianca Ojukwu and Fani Kayode experience?!

illiteracy is the case here... lipsrsealed..
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by legalcode(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
hmmmm!! This Igbo girls can never learn oooh!! after now this Ofe guy will start boasting that he kissed an Igbo girl.
Re: D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ziggyzito: illiteracy is the case here... lipsrsealed

COming from someone named Ziggy Zito?! I will not take offence.. Your Problem seems to be spiritual..

Beyonce Displays Her Stupidity. / Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Bad(photos) / The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy