Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People (472 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People by sidespin: 4:07am On Oct 02, 2013
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS BRINGS DIGNITY TO PEOPLE

We went to Philippine for a healing campaign. While saw a male lunatic close to the hotel we lodged. This man was a lonely figure. He was a lunatic at the corner of the street. He was not very far away from the hotel we were staying in while we had the miracle campaign in Philippine & there was something interesting that happened. For years people had seen him there. His whole body was thickly covered in mud basically. No one paid attention to him, but God had a plan for that man’s life.

He was probably in his mid 30s & had been like that all his life walking around eating out of waste bins. We went to the man & told him that God loves him & that God wants him free. People around that day couldn’t understand how we could talk to a lunatic, but the spirit that had put that man in bondage knew that Jesus had come for that man that day. In an instant we commanded the spirit to leave that man & he became sane. The whole crown in the street was so shock to see that miracle.

We took the man into our hotel. People were so surprise to see the man in his right mind. When the man stepped in, immediately the Lord spoke to me saying, ‘Go ahead, give him some of your nice clothes’ I went upstairs, brought some clothes & gave it to him. I gave some people some amount of money to have his hair shaved, get him some new clothes & shower too. That tells me that the GOSPEL brings DIGNITY to the people.

God has sent us today to bring good news to you, to let you know that you might be struggling with some guilt, He says your sins have been forgiven you. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done. It doesn’t matter how the situation have been – He loves you just as you are. You might have killed people or you might have been a criminal – today, I believe that God’s love is reaching out to you. No matter what you’ve been through, you may have been broken hearted, rejected by people or abused by people – I believe that God’s power is reaching out to you.

That man, that lunatic that no one loved. All of a sudden I said to him, ‘You are not alone any more. You are my brother now & Jesus has come with new life for you’ that evening he came to the campaign in his new clothing & no body could recognize he was the same lunatic who eats from waste bin all those years. The Gospel brings life & dignity to the people. (Charles Ndifon)
Re: The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People by Horus(m): 4:52am On Oct 02, 2013
The hidden etymological meaning of the word Gospel is Ghost Spell or Spell of the Ghost. They have you worshiping a white Ghost, (a white Jesus). Now you have to break the spell you have been under
Re: The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People by igbo2011(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2013
Horus: The hidden etymological meaning of the word Gospel is Ghost Spell or Spell of the Ghost. They have you worshiping a white Ghost, (a white Jesus). Now you have to break the spell you have been under
Source of Ghost spell?

(1) (Reply)

Ram Sellers Decries Low Patronage In Jigawa. / How Can The World Be Without Food? / Attempt A Verse Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.