Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Can The World Be Without Food? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can The World Be Without Food? (472 Views)

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! / Imagine :A World Without Christianity -Will the world be better off, please vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can The World Be Without Food? by onyfrank: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2013
I was just eating this morning, i started reflecting how i strived to put that food on the table. From waking up to going to work, from working tirelessly to getting the money, from getting the money to going to the market, buy foodstuffs, then cook it. All to satiate the crave of the stomach.
Then i began to Imagine a World, where there is no need of Eating, but only to be nourished by natural things/means, such that one just have to work/earn to do other things minus FOOD/FEEDING.

(1) (Reply)

Attempt A Verse Every Day / The End / God Will Not Understand Then.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.