Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

"Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview (3081 Views)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview by Flirtyfemi: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Nigerian actress, screenwriter and film producer, Uche Jombo in a very recent interview with Thecla Wilkie, opened up on issues bothering on marriage, work and lifestyle. She said ALOT!
I was able to write out some of the major things she said but you can still watch the 23minutes video (HERE).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyf9CixjUvc
On why she married Rodriguez secretly "It wasn't about protecting myself actually, I did it to protect him because he is of a different culture...he didn't know anything about Nollywood and how the media goes crazy over it, I'm used to it but he's not so I didn't want a situation where he has his life all thrown all over the media, I wanted it to be a gradual process for him"
On growing up, she said "I wasn't an esay child, I was very way-ward, as a matter of fact I was the black sheep of the family and everyone believed that I would be the first child to soil the family name by getting pregnant at a tender age..." oh, she paused here and apologized to her mum for giving her a hard time back then and then she begged God not to give her a child like her.
"Honestly I don't want a child like me, I ran away from home at 14years...the joy of it now is that my mum is happy now, she's glad that I am no longer that difficult person I used to be" Aww! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/why-i-had-secret-wedding-unpleasant.html

Re: "Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2013
She looks happy with her man!
I just pray their marriage doesn't end up like other Nollywood actresses who married white men!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview by popoolaRofiat(f): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrat
Re: "Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview by swagqueen(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Best of luck!
Re: "Why I Had A Secret Wedding And How I Hurt My Mum" Uche Jumbo New Interview by venate: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Getting a new nationality or making any high quality fake or real documents for work and traveling? then you have come to the right place. we produce the above documents for countries like: USA, Australia,Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Switzerland , Sweden,South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom ,All countries in the world . If interested email us at the below email, To get the additional information.To get the additional information and place the order You can address all your questions and demands to this adresse.

Contact e-mail: mellissaluvlace@gmail.com
Engineer : mellissaluvlace@gmail.com

Our company has years of experience in the production of fake and real passports, visas, identity cards , driving liscence and other identity documents. We use equipment and high-quality materials to produce counterfeit documents.All the secret features real passport are carefully reproduced by our unique producer.We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY fake and real documents. With over 3 million of our documents circulating around the world.We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, birth certificates, stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for a number of countries like:

buy fake and real USA (United States) passports,
buy fake and real Australian passports,
buy fake and real Belgium passports,
buy fake and real Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy fake and real Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy fake and real Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy fake and real French(France) passports,
buy fake and real German(Germany) passports,
buy fake and real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
buy fake and real Israel passports,
buy fake and real UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy fake and real Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy fake and real Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy fake and real South African passports.
buy fake and real Australian driver licenses,
buy fake and real Canadian driver licenses,
buy fake and real French(France) driver licenses,
buy fake and real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
buy fake and real German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy fake and real UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy fake and real Diplomatic passports,
buy false and real USA(United States) passports,
buy false and real Australian passports,
buy false and real Belgium passports,
buy false and real Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy false and real Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy false and real Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy false and real French(France) passports,
buy false and real German(Germany) passports,
buy false and real Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy false and realIsrael passports,
buy false and real UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy false and real Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy false and real Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy false and real South African passports.
buy false and real Australian driver licenses,
buy false and real Canadian driver licenses,
buy false and real French(France) driver licenses,
buy false and real Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy false and real German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy false and real UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy false and real Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,

buy, get, fake, false, passport, identity card , cards ,
counterfeit , residence permit, second, citizenship,
diplomatic, nationality, visas, cards.
IF INTERESTED DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL US.

All kinds of Premium Quality THC Medical Marijuana For Sale

We are legitimate manufacturers and suppliers of high quality medical
marijuana with great THC strains,and we do discreet packaging and 100%
safe and fast shipping world wide.
Our products are of the grade A quality type . we have a variety of
them ranging from weed /marijuana . we also carry out delivery in and
out of states and delivery is done within a maximum of 24 to 72 hrs .
so kindly mail back if interested do contact us for the variety of
medical cannabis .

Contact us via our email ; mellissaluvlace@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: You Won't Believe Who Rubbed The Oil On Kim Kardashian's Body For PM! / Afrocandy Poses With Her Love Machine in New Photos / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.