Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) (11751 Views)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji...you Agree? / 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday. / Things Broke People Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by demelza: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady:

They have moved the thread sef! Its now in general section
Missy B don tire for una. wink
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: Wetin be panjamaz you this bush man? grin

U nor know how to pretend as if u no see something and move on.

I don't need to pronounce every words like the americans ok.. I do it my own way.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by baggy4luv(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
seedord247:

shuttup you this product of fake condom

They cant even differentiate your again... You must be a tranny. Opebe
are you through with that bloated wife of yours.round2 is in the offing.berra you get lost.you product of village parole
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
What is this thread about again? grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by demelza: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Airforce1:

I don't need to pronounce every words like the americans ok.. I do it my own way.
You do it in village style abi?
I understand. grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady:

Correct bush man sef! grin George of the jungle better pass am sef! grin
grin grin grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: Your teeth is so yellow, when you went outside and smiled, cars slowed down undecided

Your armpits smell so bad your teacher gave u an A+ for not rasing your hand
undecided
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: What is this thread about again? grin

Its about one Genevieve wannabe! grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: What is this thread about again? grin
after you don derail finish??

Missy B, abeg rename this thread to "Jokers Night-out lounge" grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: Missy B don tire for una. wink
grin she just dey view the thread, she no scapegoat to ban!
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Vivly(f): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Airforce1:

just modify it to pinjama
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dude your so gay,you make Justin Bieber look straight undecided
Abu Mikey: Your armpits smell so bad your teacher gave u an A+ for not rasing your hand
undecided

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by baggy4luv(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Snores
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mzdivacious: guyz plzzzzzzzzzzz im new on nairaland,could anyone tell me how to start threads or topics,TNX!
Sorry I'm just seeing this,should have replied earlier. welcome,you officiallly are welcometo Nairaland.

It's a beautiful and wonderful forum.I'm sure you must have experienced a few of the beauties it offers.

You are a cutie,love your profile picture.

To your question.

When you browse www.nairaland.com.it immediately brings you to the Homepage.

Allow me break it down.When you log in your nairaland account.
For example.
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Hezron Lorraine(m): Edit Profile / Followed
Topics(10) / Following(203) / Trending / Recent /
New / Logout

I took screenshots,but they're large,so I can't upload them.so I'll just explain this way.

You see the above,you have options for followed topics:this is simply to keep you on track with every thread you open.thread being every topic posted to the site where you comment or follow the topic by clicking the follow button.

following:It keeps you updated with the comments of fellow nairalanders who you are follow.I see you follow Abu Mikey.simply you'll be able to see his comments without necessarily being on the thread he commented.if you so wish,you may use the medium to visit other threads.

Trending:These is a compilation of threads/topics that have gained traffic on the forum.threads with high number of views are often seen in the trending option after clicking.

Recent:it compiles most recent comments by nairaland members.

New:This is a compilation of topics that have just been posted newly.they're mostly fresh in the sections they're created.

Science/Technology: Programming,
Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics
& Video, Technology Market
Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/
Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports,
Gaming, Forum Games, Literature
Nairaland / General: Politics, Romance,
Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career,
NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties,
Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food,
Diaries, Nairaland Ads
This box appears on the homepage.You have option of choosing/clicking any of them as you wish.once you do,you'll see an option with:Create new topic.You can click on it to post your topic.

Please observe the Rules of the Forum to avoid being banned by the Moderators who help make the site a place welcome to you by checking for illegal activities and stufffs that are against the rules of the forum.

Once again.Hope you enjoy this forum.Msdivacious.Welcome.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: Dude your so gay,you make Justin Bieber look straight undecided
Your clothes are so ugly that the only thing uglier is the person wearing it undecided
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by skyscraperTM(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
babe don`t think those people call you asa look-alike because you play the quitar, they call you that because of your facial condition¡ you better examine yourself properly in the mirror| #nooffense

Dr. Arewa:
Babe,u r beautiful...u dnt nid to luk lyk genevive...u shud aspire to b greater dn ha...i wont upload my pics buh m a girl,i sing and i also play d guitar cez of dt ppl strtd callin me asa i told dem to stop cez i am ME....BE U girl..and dnt expose urslf to all vhiz haterz dt r just waitin to make ppl depressed...u r original!

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine you tried oh! See the long lecture you gave the person! grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^ the tin suprise me sef o cheesy
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
you're so ugly, when you were born the doctor took one look at you and slapped your parents.
undecided

Abu Mikey: Your clothes are so ugly that the only thing uglier is the person wearing it undecided
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: you're so ugly, when you were born the doctor took one look at you and slapped your parents.
undecided

Your so ugly your parents rented your baby videos as horror moviesundecided

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
You're so ugly, farmers use your picture as a scarecrow.
Abu Mikey: Your so ugly your parents rented your baby videos as horror moviesundecided

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is dis what maturity does to people undecided

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: Hezron Lorraine you tried oh! See the long lecture you gave the person! grin
Abu Mikey: ^^ the tin suprise me sef o cheesy
I guessed she really doesn't know her way around here for her to have asked.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Vivly: just modify it to pinjama

No
U not gonna tell me what to do.. cool
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Looks like my guyz are gone..

Can't stand some other people.. They know themselves.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
No boy this is what 24/7 light and wifi can do to spongy grin
Airforce1: Is dis what maturity does to people undecided
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: No boy this is what 24/7 light and wifi can do to spongy grin

We all know u can't afford a rent house, so who u squatting wit?
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Airforce1:

We all know u can't afford a rent house, so who u squatting wit?
It's actually called house rent, been staying alone since freshman cool
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Vivly(f): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Spongeback and abu, una don fight finish abi one person MB don finish?

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Airforce1: Looks like my guyz are gone..

Can't stand some other people.. They know themselves.

I still dey oh wink
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: You're so ugly, farmers use your picture as a scarecrow.
You so ugly when u were born the doc said throw this shit away the babys commin soon!
undecided
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by AbuMikey(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
I guessed she really doesn't know her way around here for her to have asked.
You tried for her ooo,if na me, "I nor fit" cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Clear GOTV E016 Error Code Message / Picture Of A Baby Sucking Cow's Breast For Milk / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.