Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 2 (465 Views)

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 3 / Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 / Learn How To Position Yourself For Enduring Riches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 2 by charisville: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day Exodus 14:13

When Moses told the children of Israel to stay still and see the salvation of the Lord, it may have seemed like a joke to them. They could physically see their enemies charging towards them, but they couldn’t physically see God’s salvation. The reality for a believer is not always what we can see, but what we can’t see. Maybe you can see more of what you are going through and what the devil is throwing in your direction. It might seem like you are alone; you have to position yourself to see Jesus.

You might ask, how do I position myself? The Hebrew word for “position yourself”(the verb form) is the word “yatsab”, which can also mean “to place anything so as to stay”. To position yourself is to place trust on the object of the passage; who is Jesus. So when you believe Jesus and His word you are positioning yourself. Yatsab is in the imperative form, i.e. you have to position yourself, to see.

Beloved, decide in your mind not only to agree with what Jesus has said concerning you, but also to believe in your heart. You have to become aware of the love of Christ, which transcends knowledge or human understanding, that you may be complete in all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:19). As you become aware and believe in this love, then He will be able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that you may think, ask or imagine according to His power working in you (Ephesians 3:20). Trust and believe in Jesus.

Prayer: Lord I trust You with all my heart, I believe that You are always with me and You live in me. I focus on Your ever present help in my life. Amen

Welcome to the Month of October: Our month of becoming more conscious of the covenant of grace

Happy Independence Celebration Nigeria.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/position-yourself-and-see-jesus-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.

(1) (Reply)

Next Event In God's Calendar / Word For Today / Health N Healing From Old To New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.