Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Want A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want A Divorce (3388 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Divorce by jeomegso: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi everyone,
I married a woman six years ago and found out I could not have. Sex with her. I was having sex with before I met her and she insists on not havin sex before marriage. I stayed faithful through the relationship. After we got married, anytime am ready to penetrate her it just goes down right at d peak of it. We tried several medical n spriritual means but no success. I did not av sex for the first 4yrs of our marriage cos I don't believe in cheating but had a fling in the fifth year n discovered I don't have a problem. She insists she has had sex before n she even got pregnant once. I av left d house for her over a year now and my family asked her to leave since 3yrs wch she just did 2months ago. I did church, trad n registry n I want to dissolve all 3 of them n get married to d girl am datin but she won't conscent and my current gf can't marry me unless I officially dissolve d marriage. I love my gf and want to start all ove with her. Am 43 n I want a family of my own. Am not getting any younger. Pls help.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nsogbu!
Re: I Want A Divorce by bellong: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
What help do you want?
Re: I Want A Divorce by kreamidiva(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Are you looking for a lawyer? What kind of help do you want?

She doesn't want to give you a divorce? Speak to your pastor to beg on your behalf
Re: I Want A Divorce by taryour(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
jeomegso: Hi everyone,
I married a woman six years ago and found out I could not have. Sex with her. I was having sex with before I met her and she insists on not havin sex before marriage. I stayed faithful through the relationship. After we got married, anytime am ready to penetrate her it just goes down right at d peak of it. We tried several medical n spriritual means but no success. I did not av sex for the first 4yrs of our marriage cos I don't believe in cheating but had a fling in the fifth year n discovered I don't have a problem. She insists she has had sex before n she even got pregnant once. I av left d house for her over a year now and my family asked her to leave since 3yrs wch she just did 2months ago. I did church, trad n registry n I want to dissolve all 3 of them n get married to d girl am datin but she won't conscent and my current gf can't marry me unless I officially dissolve d marriage. I love my gf and want to start all ove with her. Am 43 n I want a family of my own. Am not getting any younger. Pls help.

Honestly I don't understand at all. You meant you have never had SeX with your wife of 6 years before
What do you mean by "anytime am ready to penetrate her,it just goes down right at the peak of it"

Is it that she doesn't have a hole to be penetrated ni or what
Re: I Want A Divorce by esmeralda1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
taryour:

Honestly I don't understand at all. You meant you have never had SeX with your wife of 6 years before
What do you mean by "anytime am ready to penetrate her,it just goes down right at the peak of it"

Im baffled too, but its like he meant d erec_tion goes down at d peak of action
Re: I Want A Divorce by blank(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
You need to get a divorce lawyer to help you.

Good luck.
Re: I Want A Divorce by Eebrahym(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
taryour:

Same thing I'm finking ooº°oooooo°ºoo

but all d same, what I was able to understand is that u have made up ur mind to divorce ur wife cos she doesn't have the facilities to reproduce and to make u feel like a man. She doesn't wanna agree though she has vacated ur house but insisted ur marriage can't ße dissolved.

Ur Questions now, why is she disagreeing with ur divorce?

Hope u have not taken financial advantage over her

Do u really love her at first or u married her cos of one thing or the other (money inclusive)

Y don't u seek divorce immediately u discovered after d wedding?

Hope u've not impregnated ur so called gf?

Are u saying u married at age 37? What were u doing then that made u married so late?
Brb, let me come back to comment
Re: I Want A Divorce by judii(f): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
taryour:

This is so funny grin grin
Re: I Want A Divorce by mysticgal(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
don't touch this dial cos i will be righback wink wink
Re: I Want A Divorce by 299: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Your wife has a spiritual husband!!!
Re: I Want A Divorce by bravolyk(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
ur wife must be very ugly or better still not romantic enough if not what will kill a man erection over and over for 4yrs?
Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2013
GUY GO DO JAZZ FIRST..

IF D JAZZ FREE YHU.. THEN GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST FINALLY..

GO SEE UR PASTOR AFTER D JAZZ DON WORK, MAKE DEM DELIVER U OF D GAL AND ALSO OF D JAZZ U DO..

nna nwanne , umunwanyi dikwa very risky oooo...

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2013

Look at this bloody cheat
You are running around on your wife and looking for a cheap reason to divorce her
Why didn't you divorce her before finding a replacement
I cannot understand the amount of wickedness you and your family unleashed on this innocent woman
Don't go and find a solution to your flaccid manhood that won't rise
Do you know the frustration your wife has felt with your inability to perform
To add insult to injury,you blame her for your erec.tile dysfunction
How wicked of you
Mschtwwwww!

You don't dissolve the marriage,you get a divorce
Mumu
Go to the courthouse and file divorce papers
Make sure to tell them the reason of the divorce is that your manhood does break and quench
Tokunbo , second hand, okirika manhood
How did this poor wife deal with the frustration
Tufia
I hope the new girlfriend knows what she is getting into, you may have moments of luck here and there but after marriage the thing will quench as usual.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Divorce by RoyalRoy(m): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2013
babyosisi:

Choi.
***i laugh in Gangnam style***
Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2013
babyosisi:

You are running around on your wife and looking for a cheap reason to divorce her
I cannot understand the amount of wickedness you and your family unleashed on this innocent woman
How wicked of you
Mschtwwwww!

Mumu
Make sure to tell them the reason of the divorce is that your manhood does break and quench
Tufia
I hope the new girlfriend knows what she is getting into, you may have moments of luck here and there but after marriage the thing will quench as usual.

@babyosisi How old r u?

Do you have any Issue with the OP?

OP said he had a GF after 5yrs of marriage and he confirmed he has no issue, Do you read at all before typing?
What if the OP is been honest ?
Just give a simple advice or you pass by.

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Divorce by dayokanu(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Can you post a video showing your experience when your bandoka try to enter "Jerusalem"

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by Kanwulia: 4:24am On Oct 03, 2013
It is quite selfish of her not to let you go bro.
After all, it is obvious this union has hit the rock of GILBRALTAR! cheesy

Anyone that stops another from seeking happiness only succeeds in BLOCKING HIS OR HER OWN HAPPINESS!
Love is a free bird. . . let it fly. . . if it is yours, it will come back with roses. . .

Ask Tuface Idibia and the OKOYE BROTHERS OF P SQUARE!

Love nor be force o!

Dear brother! Take a break from all them women. . . It is right for the girlfriend to demand a divorce before she suffers the same FATE.

You married in the registry. . .go to court and seek a dissolution. THE JUDGE WILL GRANT YOU ONE. . .with or without WIFE #1's consent.

Your girlfriend #2 is a "slacker" sha. . . !
If na me. . . I WOULD HAVE DROPPED LIKE 2 CHILDREN IN FRONT OF HER FACE like MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE. . .then she will smell the coffee like TUFACE IDIBIA'S other BABY MOMMAS!!!

Talk to your girlfriend. . .YOU BOTH SHOULD PLAN TO GET PREGNANT ASAP! That should drive the WIFE #1 AWAY FOR GOOD!kiss
Re: I Want A Divorce by i1: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2013
at op. contact me on 08093779782. will get you divorced discreetly. since there is desertion on your part and you admit to adultery, we can get you out.
Re: I Want A Divorce by soulglo: 1:20am On Oct 04, 2013
Please if you are going to give your poor wife a divorce please go ahead but do not ruin her by telling lies about her. It is obvious that you do diabolic things since you even mentioned doing "spiritual" things to solve your problem of not being able to keep an erection. There is nothing wrong with your wife. She does not have a spiritual husband. Divorce her and stop looking for reasons to justify why you want to divorce her.
Re: I Want A Divorce by Chubhie: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2013
How bout you take some time away from all this and reflect then seek the face of the Lord on this matter? I sense an emptiness in your spirit man. That you already into a GF speaks volumes of a man that lacks tact and responsibility to deal with his own issues from the root. What if your wife~the woman you wedded in holy matrimony is innocent ? What if the new GF comes in and the circle continues? Ask the lord to reveal the root cause of your problems to you. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take~Proverbs 3:6. May the Good lord shine his light your way. Your call,Your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by armyofone(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2013
please contact me at 800.321.9699
I can help with free divorce paper.
divorce first before further chopping.
Re: I Want A Divorce by jeomegso: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks u all for your replies am very grateful. Just to cleat some things up. I am not a cheat at all dats why I stayed with her for 4yrs before going out. All the spiritual things we did were initiated by her. She may be innocent and I know am innocent but it is obvious dats we r not meant for eachoda. Why wud any woman not want a divorce at dis point?. I av been kind to her but she refuses to understand. And yes I have neva had sex with her!
Re: I Want A Divorce by RoyalRoy(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Your situation is very very awkward.

But I believe you have exhausted all options before coming to this conclusions.

Best of luck with your decision!
Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
This woman self

Walahi if na me,and I'm married to you.lol after one week of you not getting IT up(or maybe 2weeks of grace)

Na to file divorce papers sharp sharp

How man go dEy,6 years no attention?

Wetin the woman wan chop ni?

I don vamoose if na me tongue

But on a serious note,this is strange!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by zaimeg: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg, make una dey read well before posting.
The equipment always fails whenever he wants to enter at the peak of passion.
He never had sex with her.
In the fifth year, he decided to try outside runs. Equipment worked pointing to the wife as having issues.

@op, just divorce sharply.
Re: I Want A Divorce by degurl(f): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2013
What you need is an annulment since the marriage has not been consummated.

You will get it in court whether she is present or not.
The reason she is refusing going ahead with the divorce despite the issue on ground is because she is one of those who believe in marriage by fire by force no matter how terrible the state of the marriage is.

In my opinion, you will be doing her a great deal of good by divorcing her but unfortunately she doesn't know it.

Pls go ahead with the divorce and free her. but please try and see how you can get her to help herself by going for serious deliverance (if she has spiritual husband that is so jealous that is soooooo that he is ruining her chance of having a fulfilled marital life).

Good luck to the both of you.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by RoyalRoy(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2013
degurl:

Pls go ahead with the divorce and free her.

but please try and see how you can get her to help herself by going for serious deliverance

(if she has spiritual husband that is so jealous that he is ruining her chance of having a fulfilled marital life).

Good luck to the both of you.

Are you not putting the cart before the horse ?
Re: I Want A Divorce by AALASIKI(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2013
If the lady doesn't want a divorce,probably because of shame or her idea of marriage being a by fire by force thing,you should let her be,try to get the other lady to understand and marry a second wife..if the lady has been good and also endured all the frustration over the years,the best you can do Is to still be there for her,shee also deserves to be happy..
Get a second wife but don't put them under same roof if you can afford it.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Divorce by Amhappy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is divorce really necessary?Find a divorce lawyer. But truely i dont understand your reason for the divorce.
Re: I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
@babyosisi y ur own kon plenty pass the wife own or NA u be e wife. A eg make ur own be own jor.
babyosisi:

How wicked of you
Mschtwwwww!

Mumu
Tufia

Re: I Want A Divorce by soulglo: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2013
timothy001:

@babyosisi How old r u?

Do you have any Issue with the OP?

OP said he had a GF after 5yrs of marriage and he confirmed he has no issue, Do you read at all before typing?
What if the OP is been honest ?
Just give a simple advice or you pass by.

What is he being honest about? That another human being is causing his erectile dysfunction?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage / First Time Experience With A Bat. / Whats Responsible About Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.