Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE (2756 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi,

My Tecno N7 suddenly started popping up this error "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped" after doing a factory reset as requested by an Intending Buyer.

The phone is a rooted one with just one modification.

The modification was, I removed the Stock Contact app and installed a custom on from app store. Apart from the above error, i also tried re-installing the stock contact app (Which i backed up before removing), but it keeps generating an error "Application cant be installed"

The phone has been working perfectly well for the last 3 months until few hours ago when i did the reset.

I have tried searching for solution on the net, but none has solved the problem.

Kindly help out.

Note: Still offering it for sale, who ever is willing to buy it in its present state can Negotiate
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
push the apk file into system/app folder in root, but delete the modified one you claimed to have installed earlier.
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
murimoney: push the apk file into system/app folder in root, but delete the modified one you claimed to have installed earlier.

Thanks, I will try that.
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
murimoney: push the apk file into system/app folder in root, but delete the modified one you claimed to have installed earlier.

I have done that, but didn't solve it. I even wiped the diviak cache.

Any more clue
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by twosquare(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
mine too is having dat problem now..just this week I think.On my N7.....app is not installed!Did hard reset....remove apps from play store...still d same!
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2013
Screenshots of the error

Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Olamyyde(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
1. Disable auto-sync
2. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Contacts Storage
3. Select "Clear Data"
4. Your address book is wiped clean
5. Reboot and enable auto-sync to get your contact list populated again from
Google
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Olamyyde: 1. Disable auto-sync
2. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Contacts Storage
3. Select "Clear Data"
4. Your address book is wiped clean
5. Reboot and enable auto-sync to get your contact list populated again from
Google

Still the same oooo sad
Re: Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE by Hamintab: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks. Fixed it at carl care

(1) (Reply)

Tecno S9 Discussion Thread. / Bryte Ipx8 8′inch Tab Specs, Price & Where To Buy / Huawei Mediapad M2 Tablet With 8-inch Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.