Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? (16366 Views)

Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? / Ladies, Do You Wash Your New Bra Before Wearing? Then See This! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sophiegurl: washing machine things. It's just like me washing my clothes after a day or 2. I wash towel everyday or every 2 days. Life is so much easier and neater. From washer to drier and my help iron and stack up in wardrobe for me.
well if u say machine wash,its fine. But towel in da drier? Common gurl,u gonna have a piece of rough paper pretty soon! You dont put towels in driers like that..
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jhidey08(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
I endeavour 2 wash my towel every sunday wheneva i do my laundry. Bt fortunately 4me, i've nt been using towel 4d past 100 days i.e since d beginning of ASUU strike. Na my bedsheet ah dey use since dat tym

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by stolenstone: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wash mine every freaking day! Call me a freak! But thats what it is! Omo the thing dey scratch me for body like mad if its not a fresh clean towel.

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Odukes(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
ije chikky: Mine is every 2 dayzgrin
Na lie, thief.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by dammyeve: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
adaobi123: I wash my towel once a week.
I wash mine once in a week as well but 4got 2 wash it dis weekened, I was like I'm 2 dirty, I've been thinking of a way to make it every 3 days but 2 my greatest surprise I'm among those that wash their towel most often in this forum smiley
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by zitalin(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Anytime I baff
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jgatherer(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Now dt's a million dollar question !
E don tey
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by maxconceptz(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2013
I wash mine every mnth...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Ricmayak1: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2013
The colour of my towel is brown. So, what's the need?
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sleekier(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2013
I no go lie abeg? I neva washed a towel b4!! My ex gf do d washing anytime she's around! D present one cares less, she has her own!!
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by hollas2jnr(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2013
I wash it once every week.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by adexsimply(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Crixina: me too.
Maybe we should buy one and share it?...what happened to your diary?
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by fishmakas: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
3weeks

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Tundiano(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Weekly
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Hemanwel(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2013
I wash my towel when it has noticeably changed color...Shikena!!!
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Blackskin: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2013
I wash mine every 3weeks
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Crixina(f): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2013
adexsimply:
Maybe we should buy one and share it?...what happened to your diary?
wow!someone was actually following,got so stuck up in the real that It affected my diary,looking forward to a comeback though.abt the towel good idea.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Revolva(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2013
myne is every 12months.....i wash my towel
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by adexsimply(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Crixina: wow!someone was actually following,got so stuck up in the real that It affected my diary,looking forward to a comeback though.abt the towel good idea.
Hmmmm..but yoU have to tell me why you don't have A towel..then we'll work on getting one for us and..you work on keeping. your diary up to date!!!! cos I've got tons of questions for you o
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Underdogg(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
I have about three and thank God for washing machine. I wash my towel every week. If not, i am sure i would only be washing once in two months.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Layiwoo(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Crixina: wow!someone was actually following,got so stuck up in the real that It affected my diary,looking forward to a comeback though.abt the towel good idea.
Me too...really love to see pple put deir biography in black and white..will come up with mine pretty soon,U could be a good writer...nice piece i must say.update am sha

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Layiwoo(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2013
I wash mine,anytime I feel like...no specific timing thou grin
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by ona2: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
stolen stone: I wash mine every freaking day! Call me a freak! But thats what it is! Omo the thing dey scratch me for body like mad if its not a fresh clean towel.
I am sure you have no job. if you do you won't have time to wash towel after bathing in the morning or late at night when you are dead tried to make it dry for tomorrow morning. you lie bro.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by secnelly: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
kayClt: r u for real shocked
if in doubt, book for a visit.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by toygod2: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oh , i almost forgot. Infact this post just reminded me i need to wash it since 3years ago i bought it. Thanks OP
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Miraclebaby1109: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
I wash mine every 4 days at most.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by lepasharon(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have a nice ,biig crystal white towel but i washed it with coloured..so i now have a purple towel sad
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Crixina(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2013
adexsimply:
Hmmmm..but yoU have to tell me why you don't have A towel..then we'll work on getting one for us and..you work on keeping. your diary up to date!!!! cos I've got tons of questions for you o
you don't really wanna know what happened to my last two towels.abt the diary,am going back cos of you.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by adexsimply(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Crixina: you don't really wanna know what happened to my last two towels.abt the diary,am going back cos of you.

good
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Every 2 weeks with my bed sheet. Pillow case is every week though.

24 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Sokoto / COVID-19: Niger State Disinfects Prisons (Photos) / Cure For Diabetes