Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Who Is Stupid? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Stupid? (809 Views)

When Your Suit Game Is Stupid (pics) / Who Is Stupid Among These Guys??? / 39 Creative Ways To Say Someone Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Stupid? by alotofgrace(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Uncle Sege got an invitation from the Queen for a state visit in England. One afternoon, while having tea, he asked the Queen the secret of her success. She told him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she must be certain that they are intelligent. She decided to show him exactly what she meant and phoned Tony Blair.

"Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence."

Queen: "Oh! hello Mr Blair, I have a question for you.

Your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. who is he?"

Tony Blair " It's ME!"

Queen: "Correct! Thank you, bye"

"Did you get that Mr. Obasanjo?" the queen asked.

Uncle Sege answers "Yes, thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that! "
Once back in Nigeria he decided that to allay his doubts about Dr. Chuba Okadigbo by asking him the golden question. At a social function, he called Okadigbo aside and asked. "Chuba I have a question for you; your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?." Okadigbo thinks...... and thinks, "Em...... you must give me some time to think about it." Puzzled, Uncle Sege decided to give him a day to come out with an answer.
That afternoon, Okadigbo called a meeting to discuss the question, but none of his cronies knew the answer. They drew up an Okadigbo family tree, but to no avail. The next morning, realizing he had to give Uncle Sege an answer he decided to seek help from outside the country by posing the conundrum to Jerry Rawlings of Ghana.
" Jerry, your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is
he?"

Rawlings answered immediately. "Hey, Chuba, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"

Okadigbo rushed to Obasanjo's office, relieved to know the answer to such a difficult question. "Mr. President, I know who he is, it's Jerry
Rawlings, the President of Ghana!"

Obasanjo: "Jerry Rawlings ko , Jerry Gana ni. You are such a stupid senate president. I'll make sure you're removed from office."

Baffled and alarmed, Okadigbo asked Obasanjo: "So what's the correct answer then? WHO is the child??"
Obasanjo shouts: "The child is TONY BLAIR !" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Stupid? by Imoobot(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
126 views no comment, does it means the op is silly?

(1) (Reply)

Dont piss on You cloth after reading this Joke / Brams Coms / What Do Men And Women Want ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.