Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) (2165 Views)

Ebola Panic..staying Home Is One Sure Way To Prevent Your Self From Ebola.... / Woman Climbs Over Barrier To Feed Lions At Zoo / African Lions Take Revenge On Soomalis Of East Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
Arab Money

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
So, I also love lions

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
cool

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
smiley

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cool

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by adewale2011(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Na God do am for them o!!!
Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guys, please share and vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Roland17(m): 3:28am On Oct 03, 2013
Honestly it breaks my heart each time I watch wild animals coarsed into becoming human pets, these animals do not belong in the house, these are not domestic animals or birds we should raise, these animals belong to the wild, that is their natural habitat and they can only contribute to the Eco system when they are in the wild and not when they are tamed to live among humans, it's a very big shame that conservationists are not crying mad about this but are quick to tout poachers as the only reason some animal species are diminishing, especially the big cats and some ape specie.

We owe our environment and future the responsibility of ensuring that these animals return to the wild where they are free and are natural, I visited the Lincoln zoo in Chicago last month during my vacation and I could feel my heart wailing for those animals, they looked sad and unhappy, they looked cramped with little or no space, all for the pleasure of selfish humans viewing them, who have not only invaded their space but have also coarsed them into lifestyles that suit their owners..

There are numerous instances where these animals become violent and display their natural behavior and instincts by turning against the trainers or owner and attacking them, during these instances the lives of these wild animals are sacrificed, they are either tranquillized to death or killed by the gun, yet these animals did not ask to become pets.

The ecosystem needs these cats more than our selfish wants to convert them into pets.

Despite my skepticism, I hope this tread makes the front page, so as to raise awareness and consciousness...
Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Well you are right in your saying about zoo, but in this case, they are pets are therefore not locked up and receive ultimate care and love..., it al about personality, and if all that makes you happy is to see an animal free, then visit Bauchi, we have not locked them up, you will see those animals roaming about freely(including the lions in Yankari)

Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2013
In my side, I love cats and will keep lions if I have the chance
Re: Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) by dasparrow: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2013
@Post

I have to agree with Roland17. These animals are meant to be living in the wild. I don't know why human beings can be so selfish. Would we like it if someone yanked us away from our natural habitat and placed us in a place where we are not happy? What makes a lion happy is not what makes a human being happy. Those lions need to be sent back to Africa, their natural homeland where they belong.

(1) (Reply)

Can Bleaching Cream Bleach This Baby / Female NYSC Corps Member Impregnated By A JSS2 Student / Nigeria As A Developing Country: A Curse Or A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.