Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (1963 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2013

Pursuant to Hezron's thread of the same name, I'd love to know what NLers think of me. How do I come across? What (if any) do I need to change? Danke.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by demelza: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
He is trolling!
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by lacreame: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
u are very weird
funny but too unserious
I wonder why u act the way u do sometimes,
hope you dont have self esteem issues in d real world
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
la_creame: u are very weird
funny but too unserious
I wonder why u act the way u do sometimes,
hope you dont have self esteem issues in d real world
_

That was a little too close for comfort. Are you a shrink, perhaps? lipsrsealed
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is that you on your profile? shocked
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
undecided8/10 angry
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta: Is that you on your profile? shocked
_

Yeah. Why?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Yeah. Why?

You don't look 19. You actually look bigger than i expected. I was expecting a little teenage boy with lollipop or caprisone!
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

You don't look 19. You actually look bigger than i expected. I was expecting a little teenage boy with lollipop or caprisone!
_

LMAO! Guess you haven't seen an ajebo before. Lol @caprisone
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

LMAO! Guess you haven't seen an ajebo before. Lol @caprisone

Maybe. I was expecting you to be very thin too. Not slim...THIN. Light-skinned, curly hair, high cheek bones, thick eyebrows and short.

Well...i'm impressed. You are a fine boy.

@topic, i think you are a spoilt brat who likes playing games in a dark room. No chores. Study a little, play games, surf the web and sleep.
You are intelligent but likes putting up the "unserious" attitude.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

Maybe. I was expecting you to be very thin too. Not slim...THIN. Light-skinned, curly hair, high cheek bones, thick eyebrows and short.

@topic, i think you are a spoilt brat who likes playing games in a dark room. No chores. Study a little, play games, surf the web and sleep.

Lololol. cheesy Simon the Troll I hail you.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

You are intelligent but likes putting up the "unserious" attitude.
_

You forgot movies. Lol.

How in Buddha's name did you imagine thin light-skinned curly hair?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by lacreame: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2013
simon are u that crazy dude on fb, constantly writing abt breaking bad?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Okay,Simon.I got to know who Simonadal was while I was still a guest in the forum.He types weirdly like:
Sexy Seun Microchip Illuminati bla ds bla dt.
Remind me your line abeg.

Then I started observing him causing controversies on some threads.weirdo I thought then.Till I registered.I then saw a different Andal.He likes catching fun.

Simon is just someone you'll love despite his weird activities on the forum.He's kind of free spirited,energetic,maybe shy to a fault.He's very intelligent for a 19yr old!guess we all have that trait.He makes matured contributions when he wants to.

Simply Andal is Amazing.you just can't help but love him.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Simon,you're cute.All round representing.No dulling.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Okay,Simon.I got to know who Simonadal was while I was still a guest in the forum.He types weirdly like:

Then I started observing him causing controversies on some threads.weirdo I thought then.Till I registered.I then saw a different Andal.He likes catching fun.

Simon is just someone you'll love despite his weird activities on the forum.He's kind of free spirited,energetic,maybe shy to a fault.He's very intelligent for a 19yr old!guess we all have that trait.He makes matured contributions when he wants to.

The Lord is His Strength
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

You forgot movies. Lol.

How in Buddha's name did you imagine thin light-skinned curly hair?

You actually gave me a scare with that thread you opened months ago. I was worried and found myself praying for you...that you wouldn't do something stupid and that you'd be fine. I'm sure everyone that saw that thread would agree with me. And then you came back, and i was like, "we need to break this guy's head for doing this to us." Lol. Now, i think you are fine, judging from your recent posts. Seems you have found love at last and you've stopped pretending to be a mermaid.

Love breaks the chain of trolling. I wish the same for other trolls. That they will find love as Simon did. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by UjSizzle(f): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
Pursuant to Hezron's thread of the same name, I'd love to know what NLers think of me. How do I come across? What (if any) do I need to change? Danke.
I used to think you were one sicko with your incessant trolling and diskusting(in Jennifer's voice) comments. Now, i think you're actually sane upstairs smiley and a really cool dude. Nah,i thought you were cool after i peeked in your diary tongue
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Simon i know?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2013
la_creame: simon are u that crazy dude on fb, constantly writing abt breaking bad?
_

As weird as it sounds, I'm not on Fb. I use Google+
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Okay,Simon.I got to know who Simonadal was while I was still a guest in the forum.He types weirdly like:

_

Wow! Thanks Hez. Really moving.

PS it's ILLUMATI.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

You actually gave me a scare with that thread you opened months ago. I was worried and found myself praying for you...that you wouldn't do something stupid and that you'd be fine. I'm sure everyone that saw that thread would agree with me. And then you came back, and i was like, "we need to break this guy's head for doing this to us." Lol. Now, i think you are fine, judging from your recent posts. Seems you have found love at last and you've stopped pretending to be a mermaid.

Love breaks the chain of trolling. I wish the same for other trolls. That they will find love as Simon did. tongue tongue
_

Yeah, sorry about that. And LMAO @ love breaks the chain of trolling. When I fall in love, I'll want my boyfriend to be as crazy as I am. Then we would troll the interwebs together and get in the Guinness Book of Records.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

As weird as it sounds, I'm not on Fb. I use Google+
wow,we have this in common.I don't operate facebook either.I use twitter and a norwegian social network.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Funn troll that endeared me to nairaland as a guest

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Wow! Thanks Hez. Really moving.

PS it's ILLUMATI.
you welcome.
Who cares if its mati or minati.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Simon, knowing you off NL changed my views about you kinda. That you're not that much of a troll. Although I must admit I was scared at first. Lol.

Very intelligent teen. Google would be proud to have you in future.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you welcome.
Who cares if its mati or minati.
_

Why do I use red fonts? Cause it's my signature. ILLUMATI is my signature. When you see Illuminati on NL, you know that's a post by some demented conspiracy theorist. But you see ILLUMATI and you immediately think SimonAndal. It's branding.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2013
masonkz: Simon, knowing you off NL changed my views about you kinda. That you're not that much of a troll. Although I must admit I was scared at first. Lol.

Very intelligent teen. Google would be proud to have you in future.
_

I love you too
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2013
What sort of love? U guys are males? Or what, confused
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2013
5points: What sort of love? U guys are males? Or what, confused
_

Nobody tell him, please. Let him discover on his own.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Simon Peter Et al ..ABEG MAKE UNA VOTE 4 ME!!!
@Caracta..that's my lovely daughter on ur profile, how come u got her pics?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by SugaryBelle(f): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
My opinion about you is always changing with every new post of yours,so i'v stoped trying to figure you out,all i know now is that i miss your ''somtimes i go into the bath and pretend i'm a merman other times...'' lol, I sha dnt believ that your bhudist ish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Fraudstes!! I Must Be Rich / MTN PROMO AEROPLANE; Who Won It? / Answer The Riddle And Win Big!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.