Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (1969 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Simon Peter Et al ..ABEG MAKE UNA VOTE 4 ME!!!
@Caracta..that's my lovely daughter on ur profile, how come u got her pics?

Hahahaha. Why are you claiming my daughter? undecided
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by lacreame: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

As weird as it sounds, I'm not on Fb. I use Google+
hmmm are u sure? his last name is o****a and first name starts with letter j, anyway the guy really does sound like you
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
la_creame:
hmmm are u sure? his last name is o****a and first name starts with letter j, anyway the guy really does sound like you
_

Again, not on Facebook. I used to operate an Fb account with the name Simon Andal, but I deactivated it because it was full of guys asking me for sex (partially my fault with the profile pic I used. Lol). Now I'm only on Google+ with my real name. SimonAndal begins and ends on NL.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
SugaryBelle: My opinion about you is always changing with every new post of yours,so i'v stoped trying to figure you out,all i know now is that i miss your ''somtimes i go into the bath and pretend i'm a merman other times...'' lol, I sha dnt believ that your bhudist ish.
_
Aww... don't worry, I'll soon resume the mermaid posts, and this time with more hilarious pretences.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by lacreame: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Again, not on Facebook. I used to operate an Fb account with the name Simon Andal, but I deactivated it because it was full of guys asking me for sex (partially my fault with the profile pic I used. Lol). Now I'm only on Google+ with my real name. SimonAndal begins and ends on NL.
okay mermaid, Cheers
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by SugaryBelle(f): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Aww... don't worry, I'll soon resume the mermaid posts, and this time with more hilarious pretences.
haha,ok
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by s3nn2x(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Funny... Intelligent.... Intelligent... Intelligent... Funny... Strange... Creepy... I miss 'sometimes I lie in my bathtub and pretend I am a merman'. Can someone share the link of that ILLUMATI thread, everyone is talking about..
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
5points: What sort of love? U guys are males? Or what, confused

Exactly the sort of love you're thinking about. No need getting confused.

s3nn2x: Funny... Intelligent.... Intelligent... Intelligent... Funny... Strange... Creepy... I miss 'sometimes I lie in my bathtub and pretend I am a merman'. Can someone share the link of that ILLUMATI thread, everyone is talking about..

The dude used to change his NL character like the weather. From Illumati to Merman to all others in-between. I was mesmerised by his personality prior to joining nairaland, although I must confess I didn't like the Illumati troll part. His merman series were sarcasm at its best.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Yeah. Why?

Why have you decided to upload your pic when you live a country that is trying imprison everyone of your kind?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
NL member:

Why have you decided to upload your pic when you live a country that is trying imprison everyone of your kind?
i wonder
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
NL member:

Lol. You actually believe that's him?

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
masonkz:

He said he was the one in the picture earlier on.
Why would he post another person's pic and claim it as his own? What's the point in doing that?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by s3nn2x(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
masonkz:

To say the truth, I see SIMON ANDAL as a figment of one's imagination. I don't think he exists, like you earlier said, he creates different characters. He is now claiming gay....hmmm....even the picture is really creepy...I doubt if anything he says is true....I take anything he says as jokes....Mynd44 calls him 'The King of Trolls'..:

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
So I'm stupid for believing that's Simon.okay.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
s3nn2x: To say the truth, I see SIMON ANDAL as a figment of one's imagination. I don't think he exists, like you earlier said, he creates different characters. He is now claiming gay....hmmm....even the picture is really creepy...I doubt if anything he says is true....I take anything he says as jokes....Mynd44 calls him 'The King of Trolls'..:

A troll on NL, or maybe he used to be. But a perfect dude off NL. He's not "claiming" gay, he has always been so on nairaland. Lol many of the things he says are true, but then you'd have to know which one is.

A mystery he is.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: So I'm stupid for believing that's Simon.okay.

You're far from silly.
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by s3nn2x(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
masonkz:

A troll on NL, or maybe he used to be. But a perfect dude off NL. He's not "claiming" gay, he has always been so on nairaland. Lol many of the things he says are true, but then you'd have to know which one is.

A mystery he is.
That is why you are there na, to unravel the mystery. Maybe you guys would create a thread like Ogugua and Sexkills' when the time come. Nairaland's first LGBT couple.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Bkrubzy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cn sum1 plz show d ILLUMATI link?
Re: Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Gudintent: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmm what do I know about Simon, not a lot truly. I actually first noticed you through Mas's post ( must be the love ) wink

I get your humour, I get your sarcasm, you come across as cool, levelheaded, someone on my wavelength, to cap it all you a clever dude.

I actually googled you once, trust me you are one interesting fellow for me to do that wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Stupid Internet Scams That You Still Fall For / Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] / Degrading State Of Nigeria National Park-old Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.