Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight (39437 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: The Man With The Widest Mouth In The World [PHOTOS] / Basket Mouth Tenders Apology To Fans Over R*pe Joke / Basket Mouth . Crack Your Rib . Season 2 Released At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Padipadi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by chimex38: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Its a lie o!
Basket mouth also boarded d plane like any other; but was scared of a crash so decided 2 crack jokes 2 calm his nerves. grin

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by PrinceIkye: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
How him go take come back.hope say dem no go drop ma guy for London come back without him?

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Adedoks: mr reality why d unecesary beef,4 ur information wat he said has some iota of truth,is it everyday u get to c basket mouth on a flight... Wats d big deal if he entertains dem n am sure he wont talk 4 d whole six hours, ask urself nw oga who is realy sad here?

Huh?

You win

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
/
Any comic show beyond 30 mins is an over-kill. I would be pissed beyond pissed if I was in that flight.

It is akin to those freaking medication peddlers or preachers that disturb passengers in luxurious buses.

Thank God I was not in that flight..I would have told Basketmouth to shut the f@ck up

/

2 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by onila(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
REALITY101:

Why? Because he chooses his sleep and self entertainment over some dry joke? Now you are the real saddest
kiss kiss
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by onila(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: gosh listening to a comedian on a plane is not something I look forward to when travelling a long distance

I rather watch movies on the plane or sleep, thats all undecided

dumb virgin alantic

thats y i stick to emirates and British airways
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: gosh listening to a comedian on a plane is not something I look forward to when travelling a long distance

dumb virgin alantic

You don't need to brag about it.

4 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by onila(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
smoosh15: You don't need to brag about it.
iz it not the same amt or maybe almost tongue

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Adedoks: mr reality why d unecesary beef,4 ur information wat he said has some iota of truth,is it everyday u get to c basket mouth on a flight... Wats d big deal if he entertains dem n am sure he wont talk 4 d whole six hours, ask urself nw oga who is realy sad here?
I gues they never thought of what they would've said if basketmouth boarded a plane and where all passengers on board slept all through and kept down with boredom.. They'd be forming ''Formality" thinking it's being high-class.. Watch people like that it's either there is nothing right with their left brain or there is nothing left in their right brain.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen: yes, it was fun and so interesting. Especially in first class.
who be dis one. The young shall grow customer
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: iz it not the same amt or maybe almost tongue
It is virgin Onilasmiley.. As low as 15kobo per kilometer.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Rockie: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was on the flight. Was shocked when I heard the voice saying "this is your pilot, my name is Basket mouth". Nice trip though.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Rockie: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
The whole stuff was not more than 10mins, except for the interruptions from the usual suspects -trying to take some pix with basketmouth.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ich liebe dich: everything gives u a hard on, jst grab ur vaseline like u always do.
@topic nice concept

Nah!

I'm running outta vaseline.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rockie: The whole stuff was not more than 10mins, except for the interruptions from the usual suspects -trying to take some pix with basketmouth.
what time did the plane land in London??
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by carlos1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..

Saddist! Thats wot u're
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by chimex38: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
smoosh15: what time did the plane land in London??

It never landed
it c*****d grin
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Rockie: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
smoosh15: what time did the plane land in London??
about 1650hrs of 2nd October.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by igbsam(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was onboard that flight. It was fun all through. But it got to a point it became boring and half of the passengers slept off. Though there was enough wine and spirits to lighten the mood.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by pinkshell(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Big4wig: I guess dey laughed their anus out...dustbin mouth rules 9ja comedy jor..bad belle,go chop grass

Oboi! U dey vex oo.
Lol @ laffd dia anus out!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by nenergy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
REALITY101: that includes the Indian pilots announcement with his stinky irritating accent.
You are a disgrace to your country, humanity and all living things. Your comment reeks of HATE and RACISM.

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by dozai: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013

dumb virgin alantic

We hear u.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by edirector(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
:DI was in dat flight o, I laugh till I forget my bus stop. ;DI was in dat flight o, I laugh till I forget my bus stop.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Crixina(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..
this guy is naturally created to be dry.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who is basket mouth sefundecided is he related to Obasanjo? undecided

Pls I need those answers asap.. Tenks!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by edirector(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen: yes, it was fun and so interesting. Especially in first class.

Dis guy must have come from the.....
Well, I comment my reserve or watever.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ogadtop(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
shininglite: DIS guy is a sadist, I dnt need a prophet to tell me undecided
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ogadtop(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
shininglite: DIS guy is a sadist, I dnt need a prophet to tell me undecided
moderator we need a "dislike" button here. is it everyone who board plane will want to laugh uncontrollably? u get the service u pay for and not getting service u never pay for and never want.the airline can be sued of cause.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2013

Me too...cos I religiously hate the dry jokes of those comedians sef angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.