Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight (39740 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: The Man With The Widest Mouth In The World [PHOTOS] / Basket Mouth Tenders Apology To Fans Over R*pe Joke / Basket Mouth . Crack Your Rib . Season 2 Released At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Rajosh(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..
you're not compelled to listen.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ogadtop(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rajosh: you're not compelled to listen.
but can be distracted
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by specco(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..

Hater! If it had been Tunde, Ade or Femi it would have been cool, but now that it's the indefatigable Basketmouth, you aim to shoot him down. Your system is full of toxins called HATE
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
thats y i stick to emirates and British airways[/quote]
onila: gosh listening to a comedian on a plane is not something I look forward to when travelling a long distance

I rather watch movies on the plane or sleep, thats all undecided

dumb virgin alantic

thats y i stick to emirates and British airways
onila..:
wer u dey enta emirates or british go

Dream land i guess
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by vcvibes(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: erh...

Why am I having a raging hard-on?
because u are gay!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
vcvibes: because u are gay!

Oh!

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by ifebosco: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
REALITY101: I will pass. I hate being bothered on flight that includes the Indian pilots announcement with his stinky irritating accent. Especially on long distance flight, all I wanna do is drink, check out them female air hostess and sleep.

What's joke about being 100000000 up
stop being racist
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
please please please I promise tll be worth t

www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
people will still beef the idea
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
chimex38:

It never landed
it c*****d grin
dafuq?! Why would u make such expensive statement?? You must be a devil for wanting a plane to crash.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by lawizle(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Imagine d passengers were so tired and all fell asleep while cracking his jokes...meen e go wowo oh!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by psalmdave(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
All this people beefing cannot even afford a visa.......funny people
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wish I meet with him on first class smiley
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Kenechy: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
I Enjoy Killing those God Asks Me To Kill Like Chickens – Abubakar Shekau.

Like this page for more gist & info....
https://www.facebook.com/newsinfok
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by eaglechild: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
specco:

Hater! If it had been Tunde, Ade or Femi it would have been cool, but now that it's the indefatigable Basketmouth, you aim to shoot him down. Your system is full of toxins called HATE
He is not hating.
Why would I get on an airplane, only to be forced to laugh, when I may not be in the mood.
Different people have their own engagements.
I have had the need to study almost non stop on a long haul flight because, I had exams to take, the day after arrival.
I would have been very irritated to have that kind of distraction on board.
I would have told him to shut up and sit down, nothing personal.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by bellefidel(f): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
shininglite: DIS guy is a sadist, I dnt need a prophet to tell me undecided
no be lie o
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by danjalingo: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: erh...

Why am I having a raging hard-on?
go piss new..
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2013
eaglechild:
He is not hating.
Why would I get on an airplane, only to be forced to laugh, when I may not be in the mood.
I have had the need to study almost non stop on a long haul flight because, I had exams to take, the day after arrival.

xo BLuNT...

Xo Mean..

D organisers did datt base on d interest of their customers at heart,considerin wht day it was(oct1st) ..nd c wht xom pipz pay dem wit..

Mtcheeeeww..xo disappointed..9ja sydrome!!!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by smartg(m): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2013
This one na 'flight of a thousand laugh'
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2013
smartg :
This one na 'flight of a thousand laugh'

haha..u got me laffin..

Xo surprize xom ar against dix idea..#team sadist..i guess
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by onila(f): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2013
eaglechild:
He is not hating.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 05, 2013
eaglechild:
He is not hating.

onila: grin grin grin grin

not funi at all..dat guyy is sikk
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by daddymuna: 5:52am On Oct 05, 2013
yes oooooooooooo it was a good maiden experience for me a first timer to London.but initially when he appeared I tot Lord, a suicide bomber is here, please virgin always introduce and give first hand info about expectation in-flight.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ayatullah(m): 6:21am On Oct 05, 2013

He is definitely NOTa Sadist, I believe you are the one that goes for just anything. No one has the right to impose on the other how they wish to be entertained. It is the Molue Mentality that has been carried to a Lagos-London flight.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Synthase(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2013
As at the time of writing this, 20 sadist in equal proportion clicked like on that post. cheesy
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by profeoo(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Ï can say with much confidence that nobody here appreciates naija comedians especially basket mouth more than me, but when Ï'm on a flight or even in a bus Ï hate being disturbed un-necessarily. As a matter of fact,2-6hrs are more than enough time 4 me ro complete an interesting novel or journal. Y waste such precious time simply because someone thinks Ï should b̶̲̥̅̊
either laughing or listening to a sermon Ï have a right to tell him to sit down,no offence intended;it does not mean Ï'm a recluse either. There is time 4 everything!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by LEXYCOM: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Yes, the guy was so funny...I was at the first class cabin when he was entertaining us......even the pilot could not hold himself....he laugh till he miss road....
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by saintkash(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2013

U'r nothing but a jagua... Tell me wat is wrong abt that? I no sure say u don enta plan b4 sef
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by shininglite(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Synthase: As at the time of writing this, 20 sadist in equal proportion clicked like on that post. cheesy
flies wud alws support poo grin.I dare say no sadist liked my post,am sure basket mouth wud nat perform more dan 1hr
If basket mouth cant make u laugh shocked cheesy grin i wonda wat can make u laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 / 81-Year-Old Oyinbo Woman Performs At 85fit Pole Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.