Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It (915 Views)

A Death Match "Superman Vs Hulk" / Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) / AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by SeanT21(f): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2008
I love this movie but i am kinda getting sick of superhero movies. Will Smith has his own Superhero movie comming out pretty soon call Hancock. I must admit is was a good film.

what did yall think?

Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by naijadiva2(f): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2008
i think the hulk was a good movie and i can't wait to see hancock as well. i like will smith in all his movies, i think he is a good actor.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by SeanT21(f): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2008
naija_diva:

i think the hulk was a good movie and i can't wait to see hancock as well. i like will smith in all his movies, i think he is a good actor.

yes. I think will smith will be the first black superhero.

No superhero movie will beat spiderman.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by naijadiva2(f): 4:30am On Jun 28, 2008
now, that you mentioned it, he is the first black superhero. i never thought of it before.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by Raymond88(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2008
Green lantern, Blade, Spawn amongst others were black . . .anyways, i saw Incredible Hulk and it was awesome! and i'm definitely going to see Hancock second of July.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by ladybam(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2008
Yeah, Incredible Hulk was cool
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by iice(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2008
Better movie than the first! Yeah i'l check out Hancock but then i always watch Will's movies.

I sooo loff spawn! Black Panther too is a black superhero.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by Hardballer(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
waiting for the bootleg
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by Gamine(f): 1:18am On Jul 05, 2008
It was really ok.

They downplayed the cgi(which wasnt really good embarassed) and made up in Emotions and Action.

Ed Norton did his thing, Liv Tyler(apart from the fact she reminded me of anne hathaway)

always leds a certain feel to the movies she features in, touching.

Its a nice watch, See the movie!
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by Novacaine(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
Definitely better than most action hero films i have seen lately.Its a must watch
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by samir101ng(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
hmmm, action wise, the hulk 2 was much better. Everything was gravy except the change of two main characters Eric Bana and jennifer connoly. I sincerely belief eric bana played a much better hulk and the chemistry between him and jennifer connoly was just right. Edward norton plays a lousy action hero and the chemisrty between him and liv tyler in my own opinion was non existent. this problem keeps turning my head everytime i watch an advert for the movie.
Re: The Incredibe Hulk: How Was It by pein(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2008
samir101ng:

hmmm, action wise, the hulk 2 was much better. Everything was gravy except the change of two main characters Eric Bana and jennifer connoly. I sincerely belief eric bana played a much better hulk and the chemistry between him and jennifer connoly was just right. Edward norton plays a lousy action hero and the chemisrty between him and liv tyler in my own opinion was non existent. this problem keeps turning my head everytime i watch an advert for the movie.

the movie wasnt hulk 2,it was a reboot of the hulk,so ang lee's shit is basically non existent.hence no eric bana,jenny conolly and whatnot.basically hulk starts here again ,same thing is going on with punisher warzone.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Sequel To A Classic / Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / Professional Video Production Training ..... Starts July 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.