Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer (1172 Views)

Jim Iyke's "A Star In Heaven" Movie To Premier On May 25th (watch Trailer) / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer by iwarannamdi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sorry,Nairaland made it impossible for anyone to upload videos,so watch the trailer at http://naijarace.com/avengers-2the-hulk-loses-control-trailer/
More movie reviews and trailers at www.naijarace.com

Re: AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2015
You say what! God punish [url=iwarannamdi]you[/url]!!! My friend embed the youtube video here because I won't click on your hopeless site.
Re: AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer by iwarannamdi(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2015
why not tell me how to embed it on NIARALAN,then i will grin grin
Re: AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2015
iwarannamdi:

Go to youtube, look for the video. Copy and paste the link here on nairaland then attach the [url] tag to open and [/url] to close it.

See an example: [url] youtube.com/v?watch=x89723w [/url]. Leave no space between the first tag, the link title and vice versa at the end so nairaand would recognize it as a genuine link.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Dsd 1131 Decoder / Where Do I Download Movies. / The Origins Of Game Of Thrones Night King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.