Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? (4818 Views)

Please Rate My 3D Paper-pencil Drawing / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / Amazing Pencil Drawing. WOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by narmani: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Having the best materials without a good artistic background wouldn't give you a masterpiece, but good instruments applied correctly can. For a while i've been using crude materials and i feel if only i can just get the right one, i'll really do better.
Well, it always seems there's no quality art shop in this part of the world. When i go to the market asking for graphite or charcoal pencils, people go like, 'are you sure you know what you're asking for?'. I can't even dare to ask for a blending stump, much less a kneadable eraser.
If anyone knows where i can get buy good art supplies, could you please tell me.
I stay in lagos, ojo.
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by Lovetinz(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2013
There is this Art Materials shop about halfway between Ojuelegba and Yaba in Surulere,
It used to be called Graphos. I think the name is now Artworld.
You should check there if you can make the trip. I've known that shop to
be selling art materials for over 15 years.
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by narmani: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Lovetinz: There is this Art Materials shop about halfway between Ojuelegba and Yaba in Surulere,

thanks, i appreciate it.
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by Btunde009: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Lovetinz: There is this Art Materials shop about halfway between Ojuelegba and Yaba in Surulere,
contact me on 08189728794 I'm a professional artist too and reside at Era, Ojo, Lagos too. We can share ideas, if possibly work together but for the art supplies, do not panic no need of spending so much only to get little supply. My uncle can help you order the quality supply from abroad and it will arrive in just few days at affordable prices... Let me hear from you....
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by Onegai(f): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2013
yup, Artworld is on Ojuelegba road. They've split into 2 locations, the 2nd one is bigger and located on the road on which FCMB is, off Ojuelegba road.

Kneadable erasers can be bought for about N350 at Writing and Drawing Sensation, which is also an art store. they are located on Ojuelegba road as well, right after UBA.

You can use cooking charcoal to draw, if it's soft enough. I've done a portrait in it. But even better, get someone to teach you how to draw. you will be shocked at home much you don't know.
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by imtech(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2016
sorry please but does any body have an idea if there's somewhere similar to that "art world" in Ibadan cos we seen to be facing similar problems up here. gracias
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by Jubs98: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Artworld has a branch around dugbe close to shoprite in ibadan,this the man in charge of the store number 0810 082 8372
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by imtech(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
thank you
Re: Where Can I Buy Quality Pencil Drawing And Oil Painting Materials? by Jblaiseboy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Can i get high portrait materials in warri ?

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Flash Freak: These Are My Stuffs / Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? / CHECK THIS: Mastering Vector Art (Free Avatar Toonz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.