Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room (13773 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2013
L Blessing:
How did you know I'm a grammarian?

Hahaha are you surprised? I know you more than you can imagine....I just dey code for here ni. Abi make I talk?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Annie09: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning guys hope you all had a great weekend, wishing you all a blessed and wonderful week. Cheers
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2013
^^ Thanks jare...@block 10...we sabi una.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by SEYIKP(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
BLE U ARE SIGHTED
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Adonis4u:

Hahaha are you surprised? I know you more than you can imagine....I just dey code for here ni. Abi make I talk?
Now I'm scared sad.... Oya give me hints.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
SEYI_KP: BLE U ARE SIGHTED
So are you smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
L Blessing:
Now I'm scared sad.... Oya give me hints.

Hahaha no fear o! I go hint you later.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Adonis4u:

Hahaha no fear o! I go hint you later.
Patiently waiting for later
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Hi Everyone, base on someone suggestion I've taken my time to search and upload this...I may add more later.

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Harzan(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice one bro,
Seeing the d pix above...... Just smiling.... Haaa! Unilorin, I sailed thru!
Repping Block 6 through 10!
#TeamElectEngr'11
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2013
To fellow freshers abeg m nt in town now. I'm occupied with a critical issue. When lecture starts can anyone notify me? Especially plant biology
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by ohbejay(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fresher tinz.......I rep M.SC freshers .........all de way ...better by far....second degree on point .......
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by primeson1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adonis4u: Hi Everyone, base on someone suggestion I've taken my time to search and upload this...I may add more later.
that's the old gate....... There's a renovated one
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
primeson1: that's the old gate....... There's a renovated one

Really? Oh! Am sorry I did'nt know. I graduated a long time ago. Maybe you can help us with the new one, Pleaseeeeee.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
ohbejay: Fresher tinz.......I rep M.SC freshers .........all de way ...better by far....second degree on point .......

lol. Fresher indeed! You na senior fresher o!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by primeson1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adonis4u:

Really? Oh! Am sorry I did'nt know. I graduated a long time ago. Maybe you can help us with the new one, Pleaseeeeee.
it's still the same.. My bad
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
May u neva face Tanke o.. Lol
what is the meaning of the quoted above? Its quite consistent pls advise
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Dygeasy(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Anybody Home? grin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
primeson1: it's still the same.. My bad
Ok, no p.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
J0sh007:
what is the meaning of the quoted above? Its quite consistent pls advise

Na prayer o! ma broda. To face Tanke simply means to face home. Anyone that faces Tanke must have been sent/expelled out of the school due to factors like: bad behaviour, dresscode things, insufficient cgpa to cross to the next level....the list is endless.

God will not allow any serious fresher to face Tanke o!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dygeasy: Anybody Home? grin

Am at home sir.

*Relaxing with fried Chicken and Yoghurt*
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
CONVOCATION! CONVOCATION! CONVOCATION!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Debbylia: CONVOCATION! CONVOCATION! CONVOCATION!

Oya now! Convocation on point. Between, what are you guys planning for us now? abi una no want us to come ni? U know what I mean.
*Rememba sey u chop ma rice and chicken o!* lol...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adonis4u:

Oya now! Convocation on point. Between, what are you guys planning for us now? abi una no want us to come ni? U know what I mean.
*Rememba sey u chop ma rice and chicken o!* lol...
U are invited,same venue.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Debbylia: U are invited,same venue.
Lol...how I wish but, distance will not permit me. Thanks and enjoy your Chicken. grin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Adonis4u:

Amen o. Na to buckle up
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Spyde(m): 2:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Adonis4u:

Na prayer o! ma broda. To face Tanke simply means to face home. Anyone that faces Tanke must have been sent/expelled out of the school due to factors like: bad behaviour, dresscode things, insufficient cgpa to cross to the next level....the list is endless.

gross misconduct
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2013
Spyde:
gross misconduct

Exactly. But some people might not know that having low cgpa is also in the list of gross misconduct as far as Unilorin is concern.

Thanks.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Olamilekan08(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg o.
Registration Unavailable o.
I hope nobi say i 2 late?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Olamilekan08: Abeg o.
Registration Unavailable o.
I hope nobi say i 2 late?

Naa, I don't think so, cuz someone told me over the phone that late registration is starting nextweek.

But just try and check with your level adviser.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Olamilekan08(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Adonis4u:

Naa, I don't think so, cuz someone told me over the phone that late registration is starting nextweek.

But just try and check with your level adviser.
Thank u jare. Finally done wit it.
But u won't believe this.. I am missing the Convocation..
Chai!!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Olamilekan08:
Thank u jare. Finally done wit it.
But u won't believe this.. I am missing the Convocation..
Chai!!

Lol, as u don miss this year own, na till next year be that o! I trust myself, during ma undergraduate days I no miss anything at all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pantami’s Professorship is inexplicable: Alumni urges FUTO to reconsider / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.