Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (33621 Views)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by heykims(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
nigeria has eva been on metaphorical solar eclipse, ds is just a literarl backup. Na only day dey turn dark for ds country a manifestaion of d pathological state. Eclipse of d earth wey nite go turn day neva happen for ds country, hmmm....
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by victorazy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Natureboyfk: R u God? Go rest Jor

Ignorant talking!
Don't u know dat some ppl are observing the solar system, monitoring their movement and timing?
Go back to secondary school and study geography (African man and God).
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by trolling(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

catholicism (christianity) and islam are man-made. not Pagan.

Pagan religions are founded by the Gods themselves. They have no man-founders.
Wherefore I will yet "plead" with you, saith the Adonai, and with your children's children will I "plead". (He does't beg anyone check out the meaning in a concordance)

For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.

Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Adonai.

For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and "hewed"(practice paganism) them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.Jeremiah 2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by alotofgrace(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
PASTORS GO SOON GET SARMON
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by shevi4mb(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimples*:
I'm gonna witness my 2nd eclipse even close to my bday cheesy cool
happy eclipsical bithday in advance grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by KELVINXY: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]WHAT A MIRACLE!

OUR PAGAN ANCESTORS KNEW EVERYTHING!

NOVEMBER 3rd FALLS ON SUNDAY, THE DAY DEDICATED TO THE SUN GOD SOL INVICTUS!

THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size]

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by W3xy1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
i hope to witness dis
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Miner13: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hia we ar again oooo. Xpetin anoda round of sleep abi watin.
Hmmmmm bt me i no bliv am shaa ooo gbam#
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by timsbee(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wil like 2 experience it o. So dat it wil mark my third xperience of it in dis county. wink
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Lordave: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Anticipating!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Lordave: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Natureboyfk: R u God? Go rest Jor
you're super wise
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by gidjah(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
its bin usual for sometimes I hv bin born.my people in d north should be very. careful, lots of illiteracy& religious ignorance going up this time.THE YOUTHs on ds fateful day woll start chanting quranic verses n b4 u say jack!! burning of houses begins, particularly those of ashes ie hookers n prostitutes around, they will nid to run during ds eclipse else they get burnt all along. don't even argue ova these, I live up north all my days.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]THE GODS ARE GREAT!

ALL PRAISE THE SUN GOD!

GIVER OF LIFE![/size]

praise Obatala

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by oluxy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
We'll await that....till then..
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Raxxye(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise:
Wetin concern rat with grass? grin

Doctor mouth no reach here

Na wa o. Na so me sef dey wonder wetin concern agbero with overload!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by LajaLaba: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jensen_elizz: I just dey observe
Monkey ni e
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by domido(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
will there be public holiday on that day? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by reelpoint(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abeg I wan cross road

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by reelpoint(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
domido: will there be public holiday on that day? undecided undecided undecided undecided
For ur house
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by banky222: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: Can we view it in Edo partially? Because i coudn't view it the last time it occured
sorry you cant! Oshomhole refused to subscribe.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Deiok(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
realy? I have to consult my ...
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by theripper3: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmm, abokis go soon begin slaughter person, blaming the eclipse on the numerous sins of the christians. Make person go sensitize them before those bestial mallams o.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
You guys on NL are very funny. Who are the scientist compared to God. To hell with that prediction. Thats why they will tell you the world was to end last year and you all belived.

Scientists my assss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by WildChild00(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wow, I am getting my eclipse shade ready, for those who do not know wat an eclipse is, just a simple defination : an occasion when one planet, the moon, etc blocks out the light from another.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hey guys,predicting da eclipse by...is it astrologers now...is a different ball game from predicting the end time altogether...while no one knows da end time,scientist predicts the various eclipse correctly (now am gonna give me onesy da test n find out how they do tha)...anyways its a gud thing we gonna experience it here in LA, n i pray it is a total dark eclipse even for a minute cos it gonna afford moi da oppoturnity to inject da arsses of some sick heads like that amoebaicilungunhydra!!! I sure know hes gonna get da migraines n doze off tryn 2 comprehend...
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by victorazy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ogoni militant: You guys on NL are very funny. Who are the scientist compared to God. To hell with that prediction. Thats why they will tell you the world was to end last year and you all belived.

Scientists my assss

Bros na wao! School no dey Gokana? No be science property u used send dis mesg and yet dem dey ur asss. grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by cutiepie01(f): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
It has little or nothing 2 do with medical field o,rather u'll find it more of physics,geography and probably geology.Solar Eclipse occurs when the moon comes inbetween the earth and the sun,thus causing an obstruction of light rays coming 4rm d sun because d moon is an opaque body(it doesnt emit light).So the shadow the moon casts on d sun results into eclipse,eclipse could be total or partial.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by cutiepie01(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by mikewoques: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thought it would next occur in the year 20Thirty something? Anyway
. . . .''GEJ is working''
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by donphilopus: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
banky222: sorry you cant! Oshomhole refused to subscribe.
buhaha, you're funny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Miner13: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
banky222: sorry you cant! Oshomhole refused to subscribe.
i beg mak wada subscribe i won view dis tin 4 kogi
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by gonzaga: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
If this is true, we must begin mass sensitization. The last time an eclipse occurred, a number of innocent people were killed in some northern cities on the allegations that it was their sins that was causing the eclipse.

Some of us cannot believe the level of crass ignorance that still thrives in this modern day and age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.