Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (33623 Views)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by steveec122(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
yeah march 27 2006 or there about I saw her embryo. From Osun. It delivered a baby night around ibadan. The mother sun was hypertensive and could not stay longer for me to get my stethoscope from the clinic.

See ur geography and physics teacher.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by macof(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by macof(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ogoni militant: You guys on NL are very funny. Who are the scientist compared to God. To hell with that prediction. Thats why they will tell you the world was to end last year and you all belived.

Scientists my assss
you lack wisdom. The people that said the world would end in 2012 were the Mayans, and it was false just like how the rapture is false
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by skyscraperTM(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
cutiepie01: It has little or nothing 2 do with medical field o,rather u'll find it more of physics,geography and probably geology.Solar Eclipse occurs when the moon comes inbetween the earth and the sun,thus causing an obstruction of light rays coming 4rm d sun because d moon is an opaque body(it doesnt emit light).So the shadow the moon casts on d sun results into eclipse,eclipse could be total or partial.
thanks dear!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by skyscraperTM(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
steveec122: yeah march 27 2006 or there about I saw her embryo. From Osun. It delivered a baby night around ibadan. The mother sun was hypertensive and could not stay longer for me to get my stethoscope from the clinic.

See ur geography and physics teacher.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
From observations and indications,It is very possible.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Mikehell(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
banky222: sorry you cant! Oshomhole refused to subscribe.

Bros, u wicked oooh!!! Lwkmd!!!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by TayoT: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
oyedun82: abeg how u take calculate am nd hw did u conclude ur final answer? Yeye People.

U nor even get source

These things are predictable if u did science or at least watch TV
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by everyday: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
I will love to witness it
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise: You guys that have access to the internet should rush to your villages and educate your people on it before they sacrifice an innocent person to appease the gods grin.

Hahahahaha! Omg! U are just bad! grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Okwyjesus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
I need to see this eclipse in PH. What kind of Marginalisation is this?
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by tawa89(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
DIVINE78:
No eastern state? This is marginalization! I trust Orji Kalu to give the moon 7 days to repeat the eclipse I n the east or risk being declared persona non grata.
you never hear? The sun rises from the EAST! Btw, i hope Eko ile nd Gbawe will not open a thread on this tomorrow and say it's Fashola nd Aregbesola 's ingenuity that brought about this 'huge development' in SW.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Youngzedd(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise: You guys that have access to the internet should rush to your villages and educate your people on it before they sacrifice an innocent person to appease the gods grin.

Exactly.

Pagans kwa.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by XwhY(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eclipse of d sun or moon?

End time thinz
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by petrov10: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
eclipseinformer:

There is a lunar eclipse on October 18th, 2013: http://www.vercalendario.info/en/moon/nigeria-19-october-2013.html
And there is a solar eclipse on November 3rd, 2013: http://www.vercalendario.info/en/moon/nigeria-3-november-2013.html

Don't miss it!
u joind joined this community becos of eclipse eh? ....Ok o God dey
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by uyogoa: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]It happened in 1947,then 2006, i doubt if it would happen in the next 20 years. undecidedIt happened in 1947,then 2006, i doubt if it would happen in the next 20 years.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by priscasmart(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]THE GODS ARE GREAT!

ALL PRAISE THE SUN GOD!

GIVER OF LIFE![/size]

mtchwee...eediot
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by macof(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
XwhY: Eclipse of d sun or moon?

End time thinz
u must be an illiterate
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by macof(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
priscasmart:
mtchwee...eediot
I hope u realise that Ur Yeshua can be regarded as a Sun god
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by DECOtech(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Alikaxon: i thought the next eclips would be in 2032. Alryt.
cld u be talking abt a SOLAR eclipse or a LUNAR eclipse?
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by DECOtech(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
heykims: nigeria has eva been on metaphorical solar eclipse, ds is just a literarl backup. Na only day dey turn dark for ds country a manifestaion of d pathological state. Eclipse of d earth wey nite go turn day neva happen for ds country, hmmm....
for where e happen b4?
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by trolling(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2013
macof: I hope u realise that Ur Yeshua can be regarded as a Sun god
You should know there are two types of Sun-Gods, the natural and spiritual,one can be seen,the other can't be seen,remember He created the greater and lesser light

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Tinyemeka(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]WHAT A MIRACLE!

OUR PAGAN ANCESTORS KNEW EVERYTHING!

NOVEMBER 3rd FALLS ON SUNDAY, THE DAY DEDICATED TO THE SUN GOD SOL INVICTUS!

THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size]

The sun is a ball of Hydrogen, Helium and some other gases undergoing nuclear fusion. Chemical reactions.

That is what you worship?

What about the maker of that sun? And other greater things?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by segunoz(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Natureboyfk: R u God? Go rest Jor
see folks that didnt go to school!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by segunoz(m): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:

The sun is a ball of Hydrogen, Helium and some other gases undergoing nuclear fusion. Chemical reactions.

That is what you worship?

What about the maker of that sun? And other greater things?
dont mind them. And they know God exists, but their hard heartedness would not let them accept him. For the light has come into d world, but men would not accept him cos they were of the darkness...
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Songitto(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2013
ok, no prob. ..cant wait to witness the third eclipse.....
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by dalynch(f): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Thank God cos I will witness the second solar eclipse. For those who are doubt,Observe it u ll c it.I viewed mine in a basin full of clean water nd placed under d sun. While Some used goggle.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by skybodmas: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria no d get light & eclipse wan occur join d darkness... D eclipse no see countries wey d get light go occur there? Well, make I go service my generator & buy 1 packet of candle.... Lol!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: Make i go by gobble to view the eclipse!

mr mumuni alao
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by RazziP(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Is nothing
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Tolexander: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:
mr mumuni alao
mr Nigellus, i like your zoolological name, different from the Homo sapiens on nairaland!
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by MrMac10(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2013
The last eclipse was in march 2006 thats 7 years earlier Cant wait for the eclipse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.