Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. (1118 Views)

Being A Polygamist Was Planned By God...jide Kosoko / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / I’ll Never Be A Polygamist – Justice Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Humblesam(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2013
His fame and financial breakthrough pushed
him into having up to six wives. His love for
sex equally contributed to his patronage of
the most beautiful girls in Ugbugbu Owukpa,
Ogbadibo Local government area of Benue
State where a man who was identified as
Uroko Onoja was allegedly raped to death by
his 6 jealous wives in the early hour of
Tuesday.
Trouble started on tuesday morning,
precisely 3 am when Uroko returned from
Ochanja, a popular joint in the small
community of Ugbugbu and headed to the
room of his youngest wife. The other wives
who according to the youngest wife, Odachi
had a meeting before Uroko returned home
invaded her room with knives and sticks,
demanding that their husband have sex with
all of them at once. Uroko who resisted their
attack was overpowered by the women who
ordered that the sex march begin with the
youngest wife and to continue in that order
to the top.
Our correspondent reported that Uroko
stopped breathing when the fifth woman was
making her way to the bed. “Suddenly, my
husband stopped breathing, and they all ran
out, still laughing, but when they saw that I
could not resuscitate him, they all ran into
the forest.
As at the time this report was filed, 2 of the
wives have been arrested.

Before it was men raping women and now it is women raping men!
End time tinz you may say......
Source to come next...stay tuned!
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2013
Man's inhumanity to man may God help us
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Salma(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Hehe! God help us o!
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by BTT(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Well, I am afraid that at the END, these guys who shout 'ETT' all the TIME may not be wrong about these THINGS. Else, how best does one describe this?
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Cutepessy(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Nafin lyk end tym.... Hmmmmmmmm .he deserves wat he wantx...

Front page jare

1 Like

Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Polygamy, I jump and pass angry

1 Like

Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by ayusco85(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2013
This is not and end time tins kinda news. Its stupidity, poor choices and decision on the part of the deceased. He bought death with his money. 6 wives? Really? Shey u be king solomon ni?

1 Like

Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by xynerise: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Source pls?
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by jumzzy448: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Stale news
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2013
You'd lose your audience if you keep having them waiting for ur source.

Nice fiction work anyway.
Re: A Polygamist Raped To Death By His Six Wives. by blank(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About P.orn Addiction / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing / My Oyibo Husbrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.