Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33482 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lymelyte(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dream come 2ru: U all nid to watch THE TRAVELLER,chai!!!I wonder y d series was cancelled,doz guyz couldn't stay in a particular place 4 a minute,they kip running,d series pain me o,after dt,i will go 4 TERRA NOVA,my Dad favourite.
Naw na u dey watch traveller?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by minerva(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legend of the Seeker, definitely! Hellcats...#gosh those were an awesome bunch of cheerleaders... And Ringer...#cool story line wink
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lordave: be serious na, was Terra Nova cancelled?
It was cancelled. Guess one of the reason was the cost. The average budget for an episode was $4Million.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Richiy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nobody has mentioned Hannah Montana. I love that movie to nuts!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tounshow: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Moonlight!!! Its stl my best tv series....il miss flashpoint Tho' too many series to watch sef

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jjk24(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
I tink sum 1 here said sumfin b0ut 24 bein cancelled 0r sumtin it wasn't it ended u knw lyk smallville ended 2 !! Buh gud news !! Dey gnna start an0da seas0n nxt year 4 real! S0 ma list-1 dark angel 2- kyle xy 3-n0 0rdinary family ...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Got furious when HEROES was stopped, Kyle XY, Daybreak! , person of interest still active, waiting for TEEN WOLVES, VIKINGS
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by rhowly(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Heroes and The Event most definitely. Kyle XY & Legend of the Seeker were a little juvenile. Glad they ended. Teenage Stuff. No offence peeps.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by donsimon2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus: If there were to be a fund raising event to ensure the continuation of the following series, I would borrow money from the bank and use my matric number as collateral...lol.

1. Tera Nova.
2. Kyle XY
3. 24hrs
4. Star gate Atlantis
stargate Atlantis ended well na...a new season of 24 is coming out next year...

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jaykaylegend(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
MERLIN
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Expsbterror(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Well dis once am calling myt still be on-going bt dey so rock cnt wait 4 d next season

Person of interest
Cosby show
Martin (martin lawrence)
Everybody hates chris
House of payne(tyler perry)
Supernatural
#team Naruto (I du both manga nd animie. Currently @ season 30)
Bleach (aranca saga)
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jaidor: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
can anybody educate me on y this series were cancelled?
I'm so curious abt it Biko.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by VirgoHillz: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Passions!! I miss d timmy, Tabitha sheriden, the cranes family

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
tubiz:

Like seriously, when last did you watch Nikita. Percy is dead ooh.
Division has been destroyed.
The final season airs next month.
omg! ve bn so busy. Tel me more pls.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
The bourne notice,seeker,dark angle,which did smallville stop
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Ewoma45(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Touch cry
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by daisyjay(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ringer,kyle xy,Jane By Design,24
Dark Angel is still the most painful
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Holadokun(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
cool Iris
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Joycelyntee366(f): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
legend of the seeker
KYLE XY
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by obinoral(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Tnk God Merlin was nt cancelled, n pls they shouldnt cancelled Nikita o, wanna see hw they get Percy n Amanda down
which world are you living?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Jericho, flashforward, Terra nova, No ordinary family and SMALLVILLE( i wish it never ended)
yeah I miss smallville! The longest running serial! I love the theme song by Remy Zero " Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it just stay (stay with me)

I made this whole world shine for you
Just stay, stay
C'mon, I'm still waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
adexsimply: KYLE XY cry cry angry
Was about typing this when I saw urs! Azzzzzin! Kyle xy for me is d best students season film soo far! I love d concept, d graphic, d enviroment etc seriously it is wooooow!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by TheGeneral1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
CHUCK, CALIFORNICATION, MISSING, NO ORDINARY FAMILY AND MEET THE BROWNS. WONDERFUL MOVIES!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Innez(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
robinson crusoe
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mcpat(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
-ALPHAS
-KYLE XY
-TRAVELLER
-LEGEND OF D SEEKER
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Defaramade(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Off the map
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by herkeym001(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Traveller(just season 1) and
Sleeper cell(only season 1&2)
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Oh mehn.. that flashforward film should not havw been cancelled. The Traveller too was so on point. Got to love those guys. Especially that Marko Marin look alike...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Csami(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Since dem cancel almost all the series i like...what's the point of watching some that they will still cancel...for ex Game of thrones. Na to just stay with naruto since ma precious bleach don finish.
I DON WATCH SERIES FINISH....NO MORE
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Tori46(f): 2:26am On Oct 08, 2013
sad secret circle
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fatjo(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2013
NO ORDINARY FAMILY....na dis one pain me pass walahi...d end part made me wish it wznt cancelled
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by iikkwwoo: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2013
In a land of myth and a time of magic the destiny of a kingdom rested on a young boy, his name was MERLIN. But as a christian I don't think this is a good movie to promote! The bible dosent support magic, necromacy etc as shown in merlin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.