Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Iniesta: I Want To Retire With Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Iniesta: I Want To Retire With Barcelona (440 Views)

Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player / L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player / Andres Iniesta Named Best Player Of Euro 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iniesta: I Want To Retire With Barcelona by sweetiePe(f): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2013
The 29-year-old has poured cold water on the speculation linking him with a possible switch away from Camp Nou by stating that he wishes to retire with the Catalan outfit

Andres Iniesta has expressed a desire to end his career at Barcelona in light of reports that will not extend his contract with the club.

Speculation has raged over the 29-year-old's future at Camp Nou after the Spain international allegedly snubbed the club's attempts to tie him to a new deal.

However, the World Cup winner - whose current deal expires in 2015 - has said that it would be a "dream" to see out the remainder of his playing days in the colours of the Blaugrana.

"The club and I want the same thing - that is to close a deal," he told RAC1.

"I’ve been at Barcelona since I was 12 and my dream is to end my career here. I feel that my best years are ahead of me and I want to spend them here at Barca. It is my objective to retire here."

Iniesta was given a standing ovation by the home supporters inside Parkhead upon being substituted in the 1-0 victory over Celtic on Tuesday, a reception has left a lasting impression on the midfielder.

He added: "The ovation I got from the Celtic fans when I was subbed off moved me."

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Iniesta-I-want-to-retire-with-Barcelona-10.3.2013/discussion.htm

(1) (Reply)

. / Official Thread Of 2014/2015 UCL Season. / FREE Betting Tips For U21 European Championship From Expert Tipsters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.