Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"The Walking Dead" - Season 4 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 (17659 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

He's so lame. T-Dog was better lol.

Michonne must stay forever and ever and ever.

hyzicbond: team michone
she has outlived her purpose imho undecided i say we get anoda black chick...pretty one also grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
VillageBoi:
I did think that at first but the Guv is on the outside and the 'feeding' looked' like from 'inside' of the fence.
ogugua88: ^^^ good point. My guv suspicions are now out the window lol.

lool yea...then who could have done it? maybe Rick? tongue grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

lool yea...then who could have done it? maybe Rick? tongue grin
I hope it's not Rick but he has been kolo for a hot while now. I thought it could be one of those 2 small girls wey their papa die because the smaller one said her big sister's head no correct but it wouldn't be them because - A) They must sleep and fear the darkest midnight. - B) Aren't they too short? Was the rat not fed at mouth-level of the walker abi it was midget-walker that got fed?
I still think the Guv has a 'loyal' spy but it could also just be some human-right tree-hugging nutjob.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Who feeds the walkers and then comes back to burn people from turning into walkers?
Isn't it contradictory OR just tryna destroy the group?

I'm thinking two parties involved or just one over complete psycho
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2013
joeydozzy: Who feeds the walkers and then comes back to burn people from turning into walkers?
I don't think they were burnt to stop them from turning into walkers but to stop the spread of whatever infection that thing is. They probably were head-bashed first.

Maybe na psycho wey 'suya' dey hungry... uuurrrrggghhhhh!

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
WHAT ABOUT THE GOVERNOR?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

same here

Guys for real?....abi una dey reason scam things? Cos dat 1 nor fit work for me grin ...if u guys are for real,abeg make una gimme the low down.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imanuelle: Whatever happened to that pig in episode 1?

Silly me thought we'd have a 'walker' pig

Hehehehe....nah walker pig for finish the show nah.cos the pig for eat everybody including all the walkers grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe....nah walker pig for finish the show nah.cos the pig for eat everybody including all the walkers grin

that pig na real hope of better meat
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
hyzicbond: WHAT ABOUT THE GOVERNOR?

probably getting reinforced

The governor just like Meryl, cannot be totally taken off the series without an explanation of how he moved on
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

You meanie lol. Carl did the right thing. Is Carol his mother? Secrets and lies hurts the group. That's what Glenn complained about in season 2. At least Rick can trust Carl. That's part of the reason why he got his gun back sef lol.

Tyrese is such a loser. I hope he's awake now. Dummy. undecided

Yeah but Carol begged him, he could have found a better way to let his father know, than telling of her in that manner. Those self defence classes are important & he knows it.

Lol from the trailer, Looks like Tyrese makes some trouble in the next episode, he might even be already infected.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Tyrese is most def the new T-Dog angry
does anyone else think we still need Michonne undecided

Oh for sure!! Michonne & Daryl, are currently indispensable in that group. the both of them, despite their loses, manage to maintain focus.

Michonne seems to have lost a lot to the apocalypse, there's still a lot to be told about her.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by chromatic: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
50calibre:

Oh for sure!! Michonne & Daryl, are currently indispensable in that group. the both of them, despite their loses, manage to maintain focus.

Michonne seems to have lost a lot to the apocalypse, there's still a lot to be told about her.

Totally agree with your point on Michonne and Daryl. Tyrese need to go. I don't know how they will tell Michonne back story though if they can't tell us how and why the Apocalypse started anyways.

It was good to see that Rick still has it in him.. ready to come up and do what others are scared to do.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
PhysicsQED: Glad to see that the intensity of the show is picking up early on.

Also, Tyreese just got a serious reality check. Hopefully the writers will have him man up after what happened. His character is completely uninteresting when he's just acting dopey and lovestruck.
The first time i saw him and heard him talk in season 3, i knew he was gay. He looks macho and all but has a very soft spot. I wish he could take a cue from T-Bag(wish he was still around).
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just couldn't wait till i had up to episode 5, so had to watch episode 1 and 2. Pls, can anyone suggest a link for episode 3?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I just couldn't wait till i had up to episode 5, so had to watch episode 1 and 2. Pls, can anyone suggest a link for episode 3?
Episode 3 isn't out yet. The episodes air on Sundays, hence we stumble back here mainly on Mondays grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Why do they always take a break in late Nov/ Early Dec then come back way in Feb... they dey kill fans with that.

Episode Guide - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Iceman296: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I just couldn't wait till i had up to episode 5, so had to watch episode 1 and 2. Pls, can anyone suggest a link for episode 3?
Lol, When i Saw Your Initial Post. I was Like "this Dude is patient o" Because i can't fit to try that!

I Think Machionne Still has a Lot More Roles to play and I am Particularly interested in the Love Tangle Between Tyrese and Karen.

In Season 3, I Used to compare Carl to a No-Nonsense Northern Police Officer Who only Hear "Shoot to Kill". Love His New Look though

But Seriously, We Need the Governor back, Its Looking Boring For me.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
VillageBoi:
Episode 3 isn't out yet. The episodes air on Sundays, hence we stumble back here mainly on Mondays grin
Ahh, ok.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2013
VillageBoi: Why do they always take a break in late Nov/ Early Dec then come back way in Feb... they dey kill fans with that.

Episode Guide - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes

I swear that thing kills me

Especially the interesting series cry
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
I watched deryl scoop a kid and arrow a walker and I just fell in love with him

As annoying and loving as damon Salvatore in TVD

BTW I'm thinking michonne's past is about to unfold
There's much to that baby drama, or why was she crying?

Tyreese needs to man up jhor
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle: I watched deryl scoop a kid and arrow a walker and I just fell in love with him

As annoying and loving as damon Salvatore in TVD

BTW I'm thinking michonne's past is about to unfold
There's much to that baby drama, or why was she crying?

Tyreese needs to man up jhor

I can't wait to see michonne past unfold cos the way she hold Juliet with a lot of emotions makes me think maybe she had a baby once....
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2013
hyzicbond:

I can't wait to see michonne past unfold cos the way she hold Juliet with a lot of emotions makes me think maybe she had a baby once....

true

And in season three there was one particular walker she didn't want dead
She said she wanted to make him suffer
Gnashed his jaws and cut off his hands

He used to carry her bags around for her

She definitely has a past that shouldn't be left in the dark

It'll haunt her soon
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
seems tyreese stirred up trouble in ep 3. that guy x jux too soft..people are fighting for survival while he's fighting for love. trust me he'll soon man up it's jux a matter of time.

who said we no longer need michionne..that gal still gat a big play ahead..those softness n dopiness in her gat a story to tell.

y'all sure rick doesn't have a role in the burned/baked scene? remember he burnt the pig house including his shirt...hehe I can't still fit sit wait for ep 3 lol grin grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PhysicsQED(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

she has outlived her purpose imho undecided i say we get anoda black chick...pretty one also grin

Michonne isn't there to be pretty (although she's not ugly or anything). She's just there to be badass. I don't think she's outlived her usefulness, story-wise or in any other way.

In fact, I'm still waiting for a second showdown between her and the Governor, so they can settle things once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Iceman296: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2013
hyzicbond:

You got me thinking who Juliet was, but i guess you meant "Judith"

Anyone who reads the Comic book will know Machionne Still Gat Lot More Roles to Play!
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Iceman296:
You got me thinking who Juliet was, but i guess you meant "Judith"

Anyone who reads the Comic book will know Machionne Still Gat Lot More Roles to Play!

yeah Judith
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2013
hmmm.....ok lets see how michonne's story goes

ep 3 isnt out yet...eps are aired evry sunday

valboy20: seems tyreese stirred up trouble in ep 3. that guy x jux too soft..people are fighting for survival while he's fighting for love. trust me he'll soon man up it's jux a matter of time.

who said we no longer need michionne..that gal still gat a big play ahead..those softness n dopiness in her gat a story to tell.

y'all sure rick doesn't have a role in the burned/baked scene? remember he burnt the pig house including his shirt...hehe I can't still fit sit wait for ep 3 lol grin grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Its 2moro!!!!! cheesy
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mcbussy: Its 2moro!!!!! cheesy

what are we expecting?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Can't wait to watch tonight episode....

it's pack fully with intrigues [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
from the looks of episode 4 every healthy body has left the prison unprotected. what happens if the walkers build up at the weaker points of the fence again. Maggie can't handle it alone.

always suspected it was one the main group who baked Karen and David.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last / Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2 / Idols Is Back! (East Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.