Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. (649 Views)

IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? / Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates / IQ Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by mcstan01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rate only if you comprehend... You are free to comment though.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Re: IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by kennybelle: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
She‘s nt a coursemate, odas think she‘s ur date but u dnt av a crush on her. This is all i can fathom frm it
Re: IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by mcstan01(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
kennybelle: She‘s nt a coursemate, odas think she‘s ur date but u dnt av a crush on her. This is all i can fathom frm it
All wrong... read again!
Re: IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by Henrypraise: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
She is ur course mate, n ur friend, u wish she is more, pple tink u ar dating whereas u are not. She probably is a hot girl dat every one wants to hook up wit, u see ur sef avin a chemistry n not just lust for her.... Dats wat I can deduce

1 Like

Re: IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by mcstan01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Henry praise: She is ur course mate, n ur friend, u wish she is more, pple tink u ar dating whereas u are not. She probably is a hot girl dat every one wants to hook up wit, u see ur sef avin a chemistry n not just lust for her.... Dats wat I can deduce
Cool.. You left out the title on the photo and you didn't rate.
Re: IQ Test... Rate This Only If You COMPREHEND. by Henrypraise: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
mcstan01: Cool.. You left out the title on the photo and you didn't rate.

U got me, honestly. U shudnt av revealed d answer yet, I bet many many pple will crash out.

Headings, Titles and Dates are my weak points in reading n writing. I kip avin issues wit dem even at work.

Kudos, I will rate it 9 out of 10 only cos I now knw d trick, oda wise I wud av given it a 4 out of 10.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Agagu's Casket Was Intact After The Plane Crash That Killed 13 / Some Unknown Facts (curled From A Facebook Page) / Laff It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.