Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

"I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly (2646 Views)

Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by misspetite(f): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
For about 2 years now, everyone believed Flavour is engaged to US based artiste, Beverly Heels.He even dedicated a song in his last album titiled"Beverly " to her.
Well, in an interview with Encomium magazine, he denied it..

What has kept you out of scandal?
It’s about being responsible. There are things you don’t do. Once you start doing them, they will take you off the track. Don’t show off, stay humble. You are a messenger. Everybody loves women but discipline is the key.

You were alleged to be engaged to Beverly Heels?
It is not true. I never proposed to anybody. I am still single. Marriage is not on my mind now but my career.

Ladies..feel free to rejoice...
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/10/im-single-i-never-proposed-to-anybody.html?showComment
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yHm8e5a9rq4/Uk2NTNojokI/AAAAAAAApaM/64czI6RLcT4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Annie2gud(f): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
After enuf Ada-Ada...yeyebrities!!
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Annie2gud(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some men sure knows How to suck juice from some women....after All the hype.
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by homesteady(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa for The 1st picture by the left oh! grin
Its enough to cause any relationship speculation
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Ladybianca(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
lol....flavour is sure taking his time to get who has ''ukwu nwere nti''......btw the beverly heels girl is pretty tho
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by AbuMikey(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
I smell lies :afro:
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Genesis2: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
next......
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by ceospecial(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
angry Who be this Ops sef? I be think say na Beverly Osu! grin you need flogging oh!
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by HezronLorraine(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: Na wa for The 1st picture by the left oh! grin
Its enough to cause any relationship speculation
u sef talk am.so I see it.
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mascherano is out injured. We need world-class defenders!
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ha i knew it! It wouldn't have been true
How can Flavour leave me just for this
Babe? Gosh i love Flavour and he loves
Me too.
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by 3ace(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
They look as though they're about to shoot a pörn video.
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by demelza: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Austeenx: Mascherano is out injured. We need world-class defenders!
grin I support you jare.
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
demelza: grin I support you jare.

Erh..

Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
It’s about being responsible.
There are things you don’t do.
Once you start doing them, they
will take you off the track. Don’t
show off, stay humble. You are
a messenger. Everybody loves
women but discipline is the key.

hehehe.....business b4 pleasure.
nice one
Re: "I'm Single,i Never Proposed To Anybody"-flavor Denies Being Engaged To Beverly by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2013
humblejay: Ha i knew it! It wouldn't have been true
How can Flavour leave me just for this
Babe? Gosh i love Flavour and he loves
Me too.
Keep dreaming and tell me when u wake up!!!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Is Somebody Hiding In This Fruits or Not ?( Photos ) / Hours After Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles, Wed Her New Lover Richard Lawson Dur / Iyanya Chase His On And Off Girlfriend Of The Past 6yrs Out Of His House [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.