Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,187 members, 7,825,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (36719 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by ichommy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oNsq4uz9Pb4/UgUfht4ylTI/AAAAAAAB6v4/IhtZxLk2JEg/s1600/0.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iQhzR9FKQoE/UgUfh-39VlI/AAAAAAAB6v8/A6DQ2a4ePds/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HBw2tcwIdeI/UgUfilwv57I/AAAAAAAB6wE/ABN8gCWZscY/s1600/2.png[/img]

BBA Beverly Osu claimed a rapper ex battered her while they were dating. One of her ex, 2shotz released a statement yesterday denying the allegations. His wife, Precious Jones, has also reacted, saying her husband is not a violent man.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/08/2shotz-wife-reacts-to-beverly-osus.html

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by airmark(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Birds of same feather, why 'dumbfuks' word?

15 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Dzany(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2013
no matter how thin you sliced it,

there's always two sides to a story!

8 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Policewoman(f): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2013
No mind the yeye BEverly. Very soon ANgelo go dump am.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by bloglover(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2013
And how does did reduce fuel price in d economy?

11 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2013
undecided We hear ona! Wetin concern agbero with wife batterment? grin grin
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Chinwem(f): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2013
"To whom brain is given, sense is expected"

16 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Mynd44: 5:13am On Aug 10, 2013
We don't know the truth about this story, the truth is we might never know, a larger truth is that no one might be telling the truth but the biggest truth is that a larger population of us don't really care about them.....

Why watch BBA when I can watch the rivers state house of assembly do Summerslam XXIV?

95 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by nebeolisa(m): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2013
only two of em know wat happened went dia are dating ?
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by seedord247(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2013
bloglover: And how does did reduce fuel price in d economy?

It will reduce it if you can reduce your bullets. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Jiteshell(f): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Chinwem: "To whom brain is given, sense is expected"

hahahaha, now this got me laughing

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by seedord247(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Chinwem: "To whom brain is given, sense is expected"

And to whom punnanni is given, A baby is expected. shocked

8 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by stchinedu: 5:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: We don't know the truth about this story, the truth is we might never know, a larger truth is that no one might be telling the truth but the biggest truth is that a larger population of us don't really care about them.....

Why watch BBA when I can watch the rivers state house of assembly do Summerslam XXIV?
Abi o!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Omobarca: 5:23am On Aug 10, 2013
grin
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Omobarca: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Is this her response ?

Okay!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Lakayanah: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2013
If you are truly a celebrity you really do not need cheap publicity attached to you the Beverly woman said a rapper ex used to beat her she did not mention names why must the very short dude own up to be the abuser clear conscience fears no allegations. And the so called wife of the very short man needs a bar of soap to wash her filthy tongue for it produces trash not fit for a lady. Did I just say a lady forgive me I forgot that they are all birds of a feather and they are flocking together.

14 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Omobarca: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2013
nebeolisa: only two of em know wat happened went dia are dating ?
..and you had to gbagaunize in this early momo. angry

9 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Omobarca: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2013
seedord247:

And to whom punnanni is given, A baby is expected. shocked
grin lool
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Excel30: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Clear conscience fears no accusation.Beverly didn't mention any names pls,y all these?Come2think of it,is Beverly a baby?She quite knows what she says.

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by k2039: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: We don't know the truth about this story, the truth is we might never know, a larger truth is that no one might be telling the truth but the biggest truth is that a larger population of us don't really care about them.....

The truth about the matter is that you have stated the obvious truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2013
bloglover: And how does did reduce fuel price in d economy?
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by KaceeDcontrol(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2013
2shotz and his wife are only making Beverly's claims sound true. She didn't mention anyone's name, why are they taking the whole issue personal?.
Why would the woman call people dumbfucks?

6 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by nwauwa(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2013
Nose everywhere undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Chanchit: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2013
This new wife's face looks like a punching bag already, it has thick layers built to accomodate heavy punches and slaps. The most interesting part is when 2short starts his refurbishing work on you, you won't want the media to knw until he removes your right eye and left bre ast. Ask K solo's wife.
Beverly has really tried for 2short cos she has revived his short career, even when he was still singing, he never made news like this, thats why the guy is trying very hard to respond to every sentence without his name being mentioned.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Enkaynwa(f): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by badmeat(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2013
WTF!what am I doing here
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by stchinedu: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2013
airmark: Birds of same feather, why 'dumbfuks' word?
Am not surprised at her choice of word. Afterall, she has tasted same "sturf" with Beverly, on the same bed, under the same 'lecturer', in the department of s*x. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Ramcie(f): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Shebi Beverly no call her husband name. why both of them come they purge ova this na?. After all, we don't expect her to come out and acknowledge the accusations made by Beverly.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Not at all.while waiting for tinsel to start,I saw part of d show(cuz I dnt watch it and they do it b4 tinsel on AMNET tongue) I heard d south african guy telling her nothing or anyone in d house or outside can come btwn them smiley He said evryday 'I find a reason to love you'(awwwwwwww so swt kiss)
I was really happy for her and sincerly with what I'v read abt her,it wil hv a negatv effect on her future and she really needs a man to love her against all odd.
She is too young to have gone tru all those pain!

Policewoman: No mind the yeye BEverly. Very soon ANgelo go dump am.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by drake2005: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2013
What man in his right mind would WANT TO BE (ok to sleep) with a woman like this? Everything she has on is FAKE.

12 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by seedord247(m): 5:47am On Aug 10, 2013
drake2005: What man in his right mind would sleep with a woman like this? Everything she has on is FAKE.

Alert.. Check your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.