Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite (4946 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by xtanburg: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls, has any1 ever written their test?, Pls kindly assist with test format and what to expect. Thank U. Rili urgent pls
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by walearoy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Never written it, but I suggest you prepare with UBA test format since its former UBA CEO dats also the head there.
Kindly tell me how you applied or better still help submit a cv there.
Walearoy@yahoo.com
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by xtanburg: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ Waleroyn wats d UBA test format, I have not written it before either, pls assist. I sent an unsolicited application to them and was invited for a test. That's all I did.
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by ehisstephens(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2013
@xtanburg what was d email u sent d unsolicited application to?? Kindly let me knowd email plss. For d UBA test prepare wit gmat and know some current affairs. D MD names and current affairs about d economy of d country.

Please send me d mail. Tanx
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by Duke007(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013
xtanburg: Pls, has any1 ever written their test?, Pls kindly assist with test format and what to expect. Thank U. Rili urgent pls
Pls,kindly send me the email addres u sent your unsolicited application to.l need a job badly.
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by davide470(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Google Heirs Holdings, register and upload ur CV.. Thats how u send an unsolicited mail..
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
davide470: Google Heirs Holdings, register and upload ur CV.. Thats how u send an unsolicited mail..

God bless you.

I worry that some of these graduates may remain unemployed for a long time, they ask the most mundane questions that common sense should dictate and questions a pro- active and serious minded person shouldn't ask at all, yet you see them write things like I am a forward thinker, I am proactive and I take initiative on their resumes.

Unsolicited applications is one of the wisest ways to go I remember receiving two interview invitations in my time from unsolicited applications I sent to companies I was interested in working with. And for goodness sake when someone comes to ask for information like the OP did, people please can you respect yourselves and don't start harrassing them to help you submit your cv or provide you with an email address. There's nothing wrong with asking for information but when you all go about with a lack of tact its off putting.
Google still remains your best friend ooo.

1 Like

Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by kayce19: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
You hit the nail on the head bro.
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by xtanburg: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
@shihom...well said. Unsolicited applications remains d best tool for job search as it gives ur employer a first hand info on your person and ur personality.

But u might end up not being shortlisted for an opening if ur cover letter is weak and ur resume is not enticing. So to an an extent its nt jst abt abt sending unsolicited apps, u need 2 structure ur resume also.

1 Like

Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by xtanburg: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
In addition, Linkedin, Xing, Viadeo professinal networking sites are yet another channels u can meet recruiters, HR officers of well structured orgs, CEOs, fresh job listing, get first hand infos also, you'll also connect with seasoined priofessionals who will assist U with informations U need to grow. So if u yet to subscribe to this netwrks, I think it time u need 2 build a profile and let peoiple find and connect with U,

This morning I jst heard Kaymu.com is accepting resumes, its a new online retail store like Konga and Jumia, KPMG also recruiting HR offIcers, lots of opeining popsted. These oipening were posted by their HR persons.

And Konga might be needing more resumes, as the ionline store just expanded and moved to a 200000sqr mtrs offc space.

I bet u wanna hear more.
Re: Heirs. Hoilding Aptitude Test Invite by kayce19: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hello guys. How was the test yesterday?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Form Out Get It Now Now At: / Gurion Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Graduate Trainees Needed @ Intercontinental Distillers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.