Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Page Financials Salary Scale - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Page Financials Salary Scale (4808 Views)

What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Page Financials Salary Scale by tmastero(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2020
Hi everyone! I am soon going for an interview at Page Financials. I will like to have an idea what their salary scale is like. Thanks.
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Depends on the position. Sales Analysts are paid 159k

1 Like

Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by najeem4reall(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
missprudence:
marketing 55k nothing attached to it
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
najeem4reall:
marketing 55k nothing attached to it

Shey na you go tell me how much I deh collect? Sales Analysts is marketing baba

1 Like

Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Generaloluseye: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2020
missprudence:

But the work.mad die
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by tommiebuck(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Page starts with 159k but get ready to work
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by CsRockefeller(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
tommiebuck:

Can you link me up?
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Emperor89(m): 1:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Pls who knows the salary of a senior sales executive
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by deborsky(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls, is sales executive the same thing as marketing?
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
deborsky:
Pls, is sales executive the same thing as marketing?
Sure
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Nddytex08(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hub
Generaloluseye:

But the work.mad die

Lol how do you mean bro.. Btw Have got an interview schedule with them on Friday for the position of Sales Officer Trainee. Anyone has any idea about the position, pay and what it entails? Thanks
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Page Financials, I wont even advise my enemy to work there. Very toxic workplace!

2 Likes

Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Lyon19(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2021
AdemuyiwaOba:
Page Financials, I wont even advise my enemy to work there. Very toxic workplace!

Wow can you please tell me more, I just had an interview with them
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Generaloluseye: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Lyon19:

Wow can you please tell me more, I just had an interview with them

After my interview with them, I was given offer letter as credit officer(personal and business lending) when we resumed, we all found out that we will not be doing business lending and the state some of us were posted to is more into business(Oyo State). The risk mgt team will frustrate most of your loan bookings with one excuse or the other. These same loans will be approved by other loan companies. You will be given 3 months probation period and people are just sacked anyhow with high staff turnover too. There are other unethical practices that you have to do if you are to survive. Pay is 159211k per month
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Lyon19(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Generaloluseye:

After my interview with them, I was given offer letter as credit officer(personal and business lending) when we resumed, we all found out that we will not be doing business lending and the state some of us were posted to is more into business(Oyo State). The risk mgt team will frustrate most of your loan bookings with one excuse or the other. These same loans will be approved by other loan companies. You will be given 3 months probation period and people are just sacked anyhow with high staff turnover too. There are other unethical practices that you have to do if you are to survive. Pay is 159211k per month

This is serious, I was interview for "Sales officer Trainee" role, is it the same as credit officer?
The you ask why you guys were not allowed to do business lending?
What was their target?
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Generaloluseye: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lyon19:

This is serious, I was interview for "Sales officer Trainee" role, is it the same as credit officer?
The you ask why you guys were not allowed to do business lending?
What was their target?

It is trainee cos you don't have experience I guess. However it is same function. For us the target was 5.5 million per month as at then. As regards business lending, they said they are still doing feasibility studies whether Ibadan people will not default on payment
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by toujurs: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
tommiebuck:
I hope they have money, and they won't fold up. One day, cause i have my money there oh shocked. 159k for a start isn't bad though
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by divike: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Well,

Some of the things to look out for when taking up employment offers is the organizational structure and the growth opportunities. Page is well structured and there is a visibly clear path for growth - if you put in the work.

There are opportunities for internal appointments and department change as well in case you want to move from a department you don't like to a new one. You can literally change your career path while still with the company, and there is great support and frequent trainings to make growth easier for employees.

While Page might not be perfect (no company is), Page is a fantastic place to work.

Look at their Instagram stories and highlights for the display of great company culture and you will see what I mean.

@pagefinancials also does not owe salaries, reports have it that they have never owed salaries, so your money is sure on the 23rd of every month.
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
divike:
Well,

Some of the things to look out for when taking up employment offers is the organizational structure and the growth opportunities. Page is well structured and there is a visibly clear path for growth - if you put in the work.

There are opportunities for internal appointments and department change as well in case you want to move from a department you don't like to a new one. You can literally change your career path while still with the company, and there is great support and frequent trainings to make growth easier for employees.

While Page might not be perfect (no company is), Page is a fantastic place to work.

Look at their Instagram stories and highlights for the display of great company culture and you will see what I mean.

@pagefinancials also does not owe salaries, reports have it that they have never owed salaries, so your money is sure on the 23rd of every month.
Boss, do you still work there? I have some questions for you.
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by bolaji73(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2022
divike:
Well,

Good evening Sir. You seem to have deep information about page. I'm interested in working there but I don't have adequate knowledge on their recruitment process. Can you kindly help please?
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Lasode(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
divike:
Well,

Thank you for ds eye opening info.

Can you please, tell me the roles/functions of the a Financial Advisor? Hope it is not marketing stuff?

Thank you
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by captainking(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
I see people complaining about page.. I don't work there.. But in every finance firm..
Risk have to do their job and their job is to properly scrutinize loans to minimize possible default and ensure the loan is in line with lending policies..
Now sales officers in their bid to meet target.. Disburse bad loans.. Do not expect risk not to do their jobs
Re: Page Financials Salary Scale by Xenisha: 3:54am On May 20, 2023
ClearPath Lending was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to refinancing. I dealt mainly with Chris Ghaemi who was extremely helpful with the process and of course his team members as well. I'm glad I chose ClearPath Lending reviews and would definitely recommend them.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview / I Got A Job! Thank U Speedaccess. / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.