Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Different Races In Africa - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Different Races In Africa (10252 Views)

The Different Theories About The Origin Of The Hausa People / The Different Nationalities On NL Rep. Where Ur From / The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Different Races In Africa by Ajuran: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Eri8: It's funny how you only see somalis claiming their not black, then add in eritreans and ethiopians in there. All habeshas I know (eritreans and ethiopians) claim to be black. If dont want to be black, fine, but don't add other nationalities into your commentary as you are only representing somalis, not eritreans and ethiopians.

i can speak for ethiopians because my raw meat eating ethiopian amahra house cleaner says she is not black. cool
Re: The Different Races In Africa by TerryCarr(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

i can speak for ethiopians because my raw meat eating ethiopian amahra house cleaner says she is not black. cool
how is that an insult? Ethiopia is not the only nation with raw food

1 Like

Re: The Different Races In Africa by Ajuran: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2013
TerryCarr: how is that an insult? Ethiopia is not the only nation with raw food

foool, they eat raw meat cause somalis forced them too. In the 1500's, when somalis took over ethiopia in the 1500's, when ever we saw them cooking using fires, we killed them, so they adapted to eating raw meat.
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Fulaman198(m): 5:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

foool, they eat raw meat cause somalis forced them too. In the 1500's, when somalis took over ethiopia in the 1500's, when ever we saw them cooking using fires, we killed them, so they adapted to eating raw meat.

And you are proud of this? Wow only a few human beings can say such a thing with pride. I would not even mention it if that is part of your cultures past.

2 Likes

Re: The Different Races In Africa by Ajuran: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

And you are proud of this? Wow only a few human beings can say such a thing with pride. I would not even mention it if that is part of your cultures past.

am proud of it. Yes i am. Ethiopians who you negroids worship, eat raw meat cause somalis forced them to.
Re: The Different Races In Africa by TerryCarr(m): 5:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

Islamic aggression

1 Like

Re: The Different Races In Africa by Ajuran: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2013
TerryCarr: Islamic aggression

it was a war, and they lost badly. so much so that we have changed their diet to eating raw meat even to this day.

Which begs the question, if this is what we did to ethiopians, what did we do to negroids. Oh yes. thats right.

you guys did our farm work. grin
Re: The Different Races In Africa by TerryCarr(m): 5:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

it was a war, and they lost badly. so much so that we have changed their diet to eating raw meat even to this day.

Which begs the question, if this is what we did to ethiopians, what did we do to negroids. Oh yes. thats right.

you guys did our farm work. grin
all female militia grin grin grin grin
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Ajuran: 5:48am On Oct 11, 2013
TerryCarr: all female militia grin grin grin grin

huh?
Re: The Different Races In Africa by TerryCarr(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

huh?
typo forget it grin anyway Somalis are in the desert horses are useless in the tropics
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Fulaman198(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2013
TerryCarr: Islamic aggression

Nothing to even do with Islam
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Mwenyi: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ajuran:

no bantus overrun somalis, you slowpoke. Somalis werent even in somalia untill a few thousand years ago. Thats why all the cities are named by persians and arabs. Look at Mogadishu its persian for seat of the shah, and cities like merka, barawe.

Somalis like all cushitic people came from the highlands of central ethiopia.

besides it was arabs who had slaves in kenya and somalis and ethiopians had bantu slaves. So did whites so sit down.

Nosense. No ethiopia had bantu slaves. Not even somalis. Coastal somalia was bantu arab sphere of influence. The mozambique bantu sold in somalia most like were sold to bantu arab people who owned farms in southern Somalia. Please do not insult US.
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Mwenyi: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ajuran:
Behold

I agree with this map. I thought I was only who thought dinkas and other SS have some non African admixture.... I say it accurate. cool
Re: The Different Races In Africa by gallivant: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ajuran:

the names might not be right, but obviously those areas where their are cushitic people shows even europeans know that cushitic people dont look like negroid who are submissive and more backwards looking.

Clearly negroes are more advanced, their country are not failed states like Somalia.
Re: The Different Races In Africa by gallivant: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ajuran:

Fact is Ethiopians own you.lol Somalis on here live on la la land.
Re: The Different Races In Africa by Mwenyi: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

Fact is Ethiopians own you.lol Somalis on here live on la la land.

They do live in la la land. In fact all Somalis are delusional. grin
Re: The Different Races In Africa by tpiah11: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ajuran:
the important thing is Cushitic people are not negroid.

did somebody say they were?
Re: The Different Races In Africa by tpiah11: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ajuran:

am proud of it. Yes i am. Ethiopians . . . eat raw meat cause somalis forced them to.

Why do other nationalities also eat raw meat and raw fish?
Re: The Different Races In Africa by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
You fidiots its 2015 and you still pushing this outdated garbage to what end? I am soo embarrased by you guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time For Jamaican Proverbs / Are Ghanaian's Offended By The Name 'Ghana Must Go' Giving to a Particular Bag? / What Is The Meaning Of “ezemo?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.