Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? (1356 Views)

I Am Dying, I’ve Not Had Sex Since 5 Months Said By Chika Ike (read The Shock St / I Have Not Had Sex Since The Death Of My Husband In 1984 – Iya Rainbow / Shocking Confession: 'I Slept With Over 80 Women' - HIV Positive Actor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? by TejiriDavie(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
No way! Rihanna got down to the nitty gritty in an interview with Alan Carr on Sept. 27 and revealed that her sex life has been quite boring recently. Is she holding out for Chris?
Chris Brown, look alert – Rihanna’s got that feeling and she needs sexual healing! Though the sexy singer’s
Instagram is loaded with racy pictures, RiRi revealed in a tantalizing interview that her sex life may not be as wild as we think.
Rihanna: My Sex Life Is ‘Pathetic’
All the praise to the host of the British show Alan Carr: Chatty Man, who pressed the issue with Rihanna by saying, “I’ve got to ask you — what do you do about men when you’re on tour? You’re hot, you’re a single woman, and I know women have needs…”
The Unapologetic singer knew exactly what he was asking, but unfortunately she didn’t have too many racy details to reveal! “I am such a bootleg rockstar, I do nothing,” Rihanna responded, hinting at a considerably long drought in the bedroom.
“I’m embarrassed to say that, actually,” Rihanna continued. “That’s so disgusting. Pathetic.”
Save for a few breaks here and there, Rihanna has been on her “Diamonds” world tour since March. That’s about a seven-month drought! And she’s still got a little ways to go before she can work on finding an oasis — the “Diamonds” tour does not end until Nov. 15.

source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/10/rihannas-shocking-confession-no-sex.html
Re: Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? by eightsin(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Lie go kill these ppl.
Re: Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Abuja After Sending Facebook Suicide Letter / "My Ex Cheated On Me With My Cousin & Married Her" Mina Horsfall / Gov Okorocha Appoints Singer Adokiye Youth Ambassador In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.