Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes (7082 Views)

HELP!!!! Needs Your Help On Corel Draw / I Need Your Votes For The NIKON IAMALIVE Photo Contest / Please I Need Your Votes To Win Nollywood Movie Spoof 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by Swiftboy(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Vivy Gift: @op... I dnt av a twitter acct. Dunno if ma vote will count
Thank you for that but could you join twitter as well? Follow me @IamSwiftboy once you've registered and I'll follow back.help spread the word as well! Thanks!
Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by Swiftboy(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
lildrop: hey! Dude. I don vote u in. I promise i ll get ma frndz to dat as well. Follow moi on twitter wit lilestdrop. We gat biz to discuss
Alright my guy! Thank you soo much and yes @IamSwiftboy is my handle,I'll ask for a follow back!
Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by Lumic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Akin jay return with a new tune “Turn on the light” prod by sonshyn .check it out below and share your thoughts. @iamakinjay @playhousegwags @iamsonshyn

http://old.hulkshare.com/dl/lsc4s6czkikg

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by hakunamatata1: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Swiftboy:
you called me a liar just to proof a point,clap for yourself! WELDone! Accusing me of paying the Nation newspaper just to gain attention! Weldone! Everyone's entitle to their opinion but antagonist that you are wont take you to the mainstream!
U r not getting it: I'm NOT an antagonist of ur cause. but a protagonist of FULL truth I.e Sayin it as it is! U need not sway people with half-truths, untruths, false truths & mistruths by painting a picture like the nation newspapers knocked on ur door frm d blues to seek an interview! We know how the industry works jare. I will support ur cause, but I must 1st believe in it. It wld catch me better if u had just said u were featured in a newspaper.
JUST VOTED! Just to prove a point- I'm not ur antagonist. May the best artist win. & all d best.
Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by Swiftboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
hakuna matata:
U r not getting it: I'm NOT an antagonist of ur cause. but a protagonist of FULL truth I.e Sayin it as it is! U need not sway people with half-truths, untruths, false truths & mistruths by painting a picture like the nation newspapers knocked on ur door frm d blues to seek an interview! We know how the industry works jare. I will support ur cause, but I must 1st believe in it. It wld catch me better if u had just said u were featured in a newspaper.
JUST VOTED! Just to prove a point- I'm not ur antagonist. May the best artist win. & all d best.
Thank you soo much by voting for me,that I appreciate! I get your point that the industry's soo corrupt that it seems impossible that I got an interview without going through the back door! Asking me to admit that am a liar does not valid your statement.I was not just featured,I was interviewed and I did not pay a dime to any editor.You sounded like you are soo sure, almost like you were there when I was passing the brown envelope! I did a song,someone liked it{well maybe I got favoured} and decided to interview me.I was soo shocked it got published. I wont say more than that! Thank you once again for voting for me!
Re: Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes by Swiftboy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Keep helping me to get more votes. Kindly follow me on @IamSwiftboy I'll follow back if you mention it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Characters Re-imagined In 80’s And 90’s Style / Cg Architect/3d Artist/animator Available. / How To Use The INFINITE DESIGN APP To Create A Cartoon Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.