Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation (18018 Views)

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by solomon111(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
musa ajebor: According to aljazeera news the airplane burst into flames mid air before crashing.
This is similar to the way and manner in which azazi and yakowa died too now ask urselves who is responsible for these deaths.
Most plane crashes are usually in that manner,you dumb aboki.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by levelszik(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gej is working,haterz are dieing grin
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by solomon111(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
desertboom:

Miss/Mrs smart woman, since you called Mr. President dull and put down his academic achievements. Please, could you enlighten me what he could have done best in this situation. Thanks as I am waiting

lol.
What they do is to criticize and INSULT,even when the obvious course of action has been taken.
That's Nigerians favourite hobby.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by atikubaba(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
When abt 150 persons perished in boat mishap, no investigation ws orderd by anybody.I thing it's a crime to b poor in this country.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by DollyParton1(f): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
desertboom:

Miss/Mrs smart woman, since you called Mr. President dull and put down his academic achievements. Please, could you enlighten me what he could have done best in this situation. Thanks as I am waiting

Pray tell me, what has he done with reports from the investigations and commitee he has been setting up in the past. Except "being on top of the suituation" of course.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Dee60: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is our case that of bad advisers or bad leadership?

Again, they have ordered investigation! What happened to all the past investigations?

It took more than 10 hours before the seat of power spoke? Meaning, they spoke when people have stopped listening!

Nine out of ten times, we hear from media chief, whereas on CNN and SKY we hear Obama and Cameron speak almost every day. Why do nigerian leaders always speak through aides? To worsen it, there have been times that when the oga finally spoke, he spoke something near opposite to what the aide said? What does that mean?
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by COOLDUN: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
I am not surprised to hear this, this is the third phase of the Nigerian national anthem and pledge , Condolence speech/message.

The only sector which the present PDP led government have performed excellently well is the ACCIDENT/DEATH sector. The files that contain the condolence speeches/Condolences messages can fill all the book shops and libraries in the world, and their being on top of the situations is more taller than the tallest building in the UAE.

Feeeeee, Deeeeeeee, Feeeeeeeee, fireeeeeeeeeeeee to the feeeefuuuuul.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Texykool: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hadeyeancah:

W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always witness and Bury Their Predecessors?

Former Gov Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,

Former Governor Adefarati Buried Onyearugbulem and Otiko

Former Governor Agagu Buried Adefarati.

And Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.

Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House.

Na like this myths dey take develop
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by dotcomnami: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always Bury Their Predecessors?

Former Governor Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,
Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by tnktosin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hadeyeancah:

W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always witness and Bury Their Predecessors?

Former Gov Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,

And Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.

Wow, are you saying Mimiko is nxt? I hope not.
If only this was the case with the presid3ncy undecided

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Youngtekkey(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
of coz,i was expecting this...
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by desertboom(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Pray tell me, what has he done with reports from the investigations and commitee he has been setting up in the past. Except "being on top of the suituation" of course.
Simple question, you could not give meaningful answer yet you called him dull. who is much more dull and dumb?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by SMO4real: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Deadi bodi get d accident. Ye pa!
Confussion break d bodi. Ye pa!
Double Wahala 4 deadi bodi.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Of course, another commitee.
And that's the only language his dull head knows. I wonder what he hopes to find out. A planted bomb? Or conspiracy from the enemies camp?
Sometimes I wonder if this man truely earned that Phd.
Just like i wonder if you even have a B.Sc.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
INVESTIGATION! u mean a COMMITEE was set up?
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Elvisten10(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Naija for life. I love my country. *ANOTHER WAY TO CHOP OUR MONEY*. Commitee things on point. We are always on top of the matter, i haven't heard GEJ say the matter has been taken care of.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Till this makes it to the Mayday by National Geographic, then its an INVESTIGATION indeed!
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Richard2010(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
boniflex: And after the investigation, wat happens? Still same old story
its still same old shit by those mutherfuckers
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by DollyParton1(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
desertboom:
Simple question, you could not give meaningful answer yet you called him dull. who is much more dull and dumb?

Jman06: Just like i wonder if you even have a B.Sc.

Of course to the blocked heads like you, he's the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by 50calibre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lol GEJ orders investigation, I'm sure the investigation would cost billion.

All they do is order investigation, no report on findings, no conclusions, no recommendations to avoid future occurrences, nothing!!

How many investigations into air crashes in Nigeria has returned with reasonable findings?

What a joke.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2013

We will make our airspace safer – President Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan has said that the administration will work towards making the Nigerian air safer.

He made this statement during the unveiling of a Cenotaph at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja.
The event marked the one year remembrance of the tragic crash of Dana Air flight J9 992 which led to the loss of over 157 lives at Iju/Ishaga in Lagos on June 3, 2012.

http://citizensplatform.net/2013/06/we-will-make-our-airspace-safer-president-jonathan/

That's just a year ago... but the clueless and incompetent dullard is busy borrowing money left and right to refurbish airports while our airspace is full of death coffins in the sly...
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by guonno: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why will agagu's burial ceremony be peaceful? Why will he not die for the second time, why will his family members not taste what the easterners tasted on the ibadan lagos expressway: loss of life due to accidents, armed thieves, etc. He was amongst those ministers that clamped down on the development of the eastern aviation sector. The present minister is now looking for a way to continue the clamp down.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by victorD3: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
And that's the only language his dull head knows. I wonder what he hopes to find out. A planted bomb? Or conspiracy from the enemies camp?

Why not attack issue and leave the insults. What does his Phd has to do with setting up a committee?
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by DrEngr: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Of course, another COMMITTEE.
Sometimes I wonder if this man TRULY earned that Phd.
Fixed.
One would wonder why the president should be insulted at the slightest opportunity. A responsible individual doesn't hurl insults and moreover that is the most responsible thing any person would do. Let's allow our tongue to be guided please because the insults I read on NL are becoming nauseous.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by igbeke: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
desertboom:

Dont bother urself pls. some posts are better left unreplied. imagine someone who reasons tru d anus. wat do u do to dat?
a lady for dat matter.
o ga o.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by eneji50(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Why mournin let's all pray for ASUU to call off the strike,ooooo ;DWhy mournin let's all pray for ASUU to call off the strike,ooooo
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Are you sure that you aint the dull head here because I didn't see where he setup a commitee rather he gave directives to agencies to investigate the crash or did I jump any part of the article.

Give me an example that shows he didn't earn his PHD or na u earn am for am
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by eneji50(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
basicxxWhy mournin let's all pray for ASUU to call off the strike,ooooo ;DWhy mournin let's all pray for ASUU to call off the strike,ooooo
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
DrEngr:
Fixed.
One would wonder why the president should be insulted at the slightest opportunity. A responsible individual doesn't hurl insults and moreover that is the most responsible thing any person would do. Let's allow our tongue to be guided please because the insults I read on NL are becoming nauseous.

It's a public forum, skip what you don't like and move on to the next post instead of crying and doing busy body.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by nerodenero: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
solomon111: Most plane crashes are usually in that manner,you dumb aboki.
His username doesn't really mean he is an aboki and by the way,do you know the meaning of aboki?
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
DrEngr:
Fixed.
hey mister this is democracy,and freedom of expression is one of its attributes,so evrryone has his/her opinion.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by criuze(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
my president will not kill himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admiralty-lekki-ikoyi Bridge: What Is The Solution To Regular Traffic There? / 28 Days, 10000 Miles, Railway In India / Unmarried Partner Dependent With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.