Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation (18009 Views)

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Tolexander: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered a thorough investigation into the Associated Airline plane crash by all relevant agencies with a view to determining the cause and taking further actions, as may become necessary.

In a statement Thrsday, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati quoted the President as saying “the President views the plane crash as most unfortunate and regrettable, given the concerted efforts of the Federal Government to enhance aviation safety in the country.

The statement reads: “President Goodluck Jonathan has received with great shock and sadness, news of the tragic airplane crash in Lagos earlier today.

“On behalf of himself, his family and the Federal Government, President Jonathan extends condolences to all families who lost members in the plane crash, and the government and people of Ondo State who have been plunged into sorrow yet again while preparing to lay their former governor to rest.

“The President feels and shares the grief and pain of the Agagu family as they grapple with the further loss of beloved relatives and associates so soon after losing their husband, father and mentor.

“He prays that God Almighty will comfort the Agagu family, as well as their relatives and friends, and grant them the divine grace they will undoubtedly require to overcome the trauma of this most trying time.

“President Jonathan views the plane crash as most unfortunate and regrettable, given the concerted efforts of the Federal Government to enhance aviation safety in the country.

“He has therefore ordered a thorough investigation of the crash by all relevant agencies with a view to determining the cause and taking further actions, as may become necessary” it concluded.

orisun

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by BabaEleko(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
I knew it. The first usual "we are on top of the situation" gra gra. After 1 week e don turn old story until another flying casket crash then they set up another committee. As if we haven't had enough committee. Committee President.

And to all of una small pikin, make una no tear ooo una uncle wan relax for top today. grin

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Ichliebedich(f): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Another committee is in order Mr. President pls dnt disappoint
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by DollyParton1(f): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Of course, another commitee.
And that's the only language his dull head knows. I wonder what he hopes to find out. A planted bomb? Or conspiracy from the enemies camp?
Sometimes I wonder if this man truely earned that Phd.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by phillippiano(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
9ice 1 Oga Jona

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by boniflex(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
And after the investigation, wat happens? Still same old story

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by oyinglory(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Always investigating. Well, nobody s blaming u 4 dis 1 sha.
Tiz well
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Kslib(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Which Investigation?
Shey no be Naija be this? I dey laff

All izz well!
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Pattey(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mptssheeeeewwww. 'Orders an Investigation'? Na today? Neeeexxtttt!
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Brymo: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guys go n ivestigate my ass'cam they? Mtcheww
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Tholudee(f): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Investigation is just medicine after death...let's only pray for their families...pls settle ASUU ooooo
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by kelvOdanz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their soul rest in peace embarassed
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always witness and Bury Their Predecessors?

Former Gov Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,

Former Governor Adefarati Buried Onyearugbulem and Otiko

Former Governor Agagu Buried Adefarati.

And Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.

Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by kipus2geda: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
all na wash
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Phikom(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
dont tell me nonsense...
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Chinwem(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I knew it. The first usual "we are on top of the situation" gra gra. After 1 week e don turn old story until another flying casket crash then they set up another committee. As if we haven't had enough committee. Committee President.

No pun intended I m sure [s]even though the casket was flying and still crashe[/s]d

Bad news just keeps recurring......what's going on?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by NAJALYN: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
I commiserate with the families of the departed. May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by realone2012: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Still waiting patiently for Abati to come and 'condemn' it...
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by kipus2geda: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hadeyeancah:

W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always witness and Bury Their Predecessors?

tell me smtin aproko na ur mouth de go for hearam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by uthman4rike(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
he regrets as usual
lamp presido
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by solomon111(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Well,there's nothing else he can do than to investigate and implement the outcome.
That's what any president anywhere in the world would do.
Plane crash happen everywhere,we will just have to learn and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Ptoocool(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
ï just hope someone won't blame GEJ Fø̲̣̣я̅ the loss..

RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by olahero(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
POLITICIANS go dey take care of some bad ROADS wey poor people they use transport their goods and lives, there are lessons for them to learn, may be they will repent and start doing good to their senders(poorer), WE ARE ENTITLE TO A DECENT LIVE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by kelvOdanz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hadeyeancah:

W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

That is quite a great news grin
Hadeyeancah:

W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!

That is quite a great news

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by olahero(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
POLITICIANS go dey take care of some bad ROADS wey poor people they use transport their goods and lives, there are lessons for them to learn, may be they will repent and start doing good to their senders(poorer), WE ARE ALL ENTITLE TO A DECENT LIVE.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by wellmax(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Let's respect the dead and keep the hatred or percieved hatred for GEJ aside.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by johnwizey: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wch kain investigation dey wan do again Dis guy calld Jona-tie is sumtin else SMH for Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by musaajebor(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
According to aljazeera news the airplane burst into flames mid air before crashing.
This is similar to the way and manner in which azazi and yakowa died too now ask urselves who is responsible for these deaths.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by solomon111(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
uthman4rike: he regrets as usual
lamp presido
you want a tiger president?
Be careful what you wish for,you may actually get it.
Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by desertboom(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
And that's the only language his dull head knows. I wonder what he hopes to find out. A planted bomb? Or conspiracy from the enemies camp?

Miss/Mrs smart woman, since you called Mr. President dull and put down his academic achievements. Please, could you enlighten me what he could have done best in this situation. Thanks as I am waiting

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Mourns Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash, Orders Investigation by Ptoocool(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

HE NEED OUR PRAYERS AND HE NEED IT NOW!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.