Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (86360 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin
Spongeback, where is your boyfriend(Airforce1) ?
Serving a Sentence cheesygringrin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: i don tell u mk u no dey bring ur tongue out, i no kiss u, i reject ur tongue in Jesus name. Na mikey tongue i want!
Nor be me oo gringringrin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:
Yep. Proudly Uniben
I'm also there! Which course?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:

I saw you guys insulting yourselves! grin
Me and Masonkz? You definitely saw wrong......
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: i don tell u mk u no dey bring ur tongue out, i no kiss u, i reject ur tongue in Jesus name. Na mikey tongue i want!
You cant even handle a dog's kiss not to talk of my own. Mtchew. Keep dreaming o.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Moyar.toh.badt

I don't understand you #GhostMode oo

Vamoose if you don't wan to contribute na undecided
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
You Dentistry

My sweetheart Medicine
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ah hezzy bob that guy eh........... lipsrsealed
INNO18: No, not at all we're still very cool, just had a lil beef with hezron. Why'd ask?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
Medicine. What level?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Don't bother yourself. She won't even venture within 10metres radius of where you are,not to talk of actually kissing you. lipsrsealed
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Serving a Sentence cheesygringrin

I thought as much! Bcoz I've not seen any of his posts since morning! grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Vivly(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: You Dentistry

My sweetheart Medicine
hmmm
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:
Medicine. What level?
300 200
GOD punish ASUU strike! You?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Don't bother yourself. She won't even venture within 10metres radius of where you are,not to talk of actually kissing you. lipsrsealed
Nomski0:
You cant even handle a dog's kiss not to talk of my own. Mtchew. Keep dreaming o.
grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vivly: hmmm
And Me Architecture cool!!! angry
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Nor be me oo gringringrin
You must really think it's fun, toying with people's Emotions! I'm done fooling myself with you...having been following you around for the past few weeks like some simpleton, with no result, it's pertinent that i, at this juncture sever my ties with you, i've had a lotta friction with folks of my orientation on this forum simply cos of you, yet you dont even bother to compensate even with a lil decorum in ur posts.......

So, Mikey, enjoy yourself....... You're off my hook...go enjoy your 'straight' life. To spongeback, i love you, you're my number female role model on Nl. I LOVE YOU. Good nite all
*Unfollows thread*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wen u gys re nt cArrying me along nko?#Crying CwiOusLy..
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kuzaku: So I've seen Mikey, & I still stand my ground... I'm WAY CUTER! smiley

Are you a Barça fan?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
300 200
ASUU try ooo. cheesy
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Vivly(f): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:
Okay.

Btw, whose your favourite pretty little liar?
it's gotta be hanna. Her transformation, being BFF's with A as mona. Her hermaphrodite boyfriend, her step sis kate, her crush @ d gym. Hmmmm. I just prefer her to the others

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: You must really think it's fun, toying with people's Emotions! I'm done fooling myself with you...having been following you around for the past few weeks like some simpleton, with no result, it's pertinent that i, at this juncture sever my ties with you, i've had a lotta friction with folks of my orientation on this forum simply cos of you, yet you dont even bother to compensate even with a lil decorum in ur posts.......

So, Mikey, enjoy yourself....... You're off my hook...go enjoy your 'straight' life. To spongeback, i love you, you're my number female role model on Nl. I LOVE YOU. Good nite all
*Unfollows thread*
Abu and Nomski, una don vex INNO! grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: You must really think it's fun, toying with people's Emotions! I'm done fooling myself with you...having been following you around for the past few weeks like some simpleton, with no result, it's pertinent that i, at this juncture sever my ties with you, i've had a lotta friction with folks of my orientation on this forum simply cos of you, yet you dont even bother to compensate even with a lil decorum in ur posts.......

*Unfollows thread*
I hate you Abu!!!! See what you've cause cry
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2013

*Unfollows thread*
Lol.....take it easy ooo. So,e dey pain you? But Abu don tell you taya say him no be gay,but you no wan hear. cheesy
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
300 200

200100...ASSuu
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2013

*Unfollows thread*

Live and Let's Live
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
moyarh.toh.badt:
Wen u gys re nt cArrying me along nko?#Crying CwiOusLy..
Oya,Moyarh,tell us who your NL crush is. cool
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback:
I hate you the most undecided

tongue
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback:
Its not by force naundecidedundecided
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Nomski0:
200100...ASSuu
I see cool
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Nomski0:
200100...ASSuu

Are you staying on campus or off-k?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Live and Let's Live
GBAM!!! cool
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2013
INNO18 good night and sweet dreams kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.