Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 (3967 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.

With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.

Job Title: Honeywell Excellence Programme (HEP) 2014

Locations: Lagos, Nigeria

Job Description The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce. Copied: www..com

Qualification/Responsibilities ◦A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline. ◦A maximum of 28 years old ◦A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience. In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes ◦Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best. ◦Great interpersonal and team-working skills. ◦Strong verbal and written communication skills. ◦Strong passion for excellence. ◦Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning. Copied: www..com Application Closing Date 22nd October, 2013

Method of Application Interested candidates should : ◦Visit the Honeywell Excellence Programme on-line application portal: www.honeywellrecruitment.com ◦Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form. ◦Complete the application form by providing the following information: ◦Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise. ◦Bio-data, education and work experience.

◦Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal. ◦Print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application. Note: ◦All applications must be received not later than 22 October 2013. ◦Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence. ◦Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS. ◦Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.

source: http://.com/jobs/honeywell-graduate-recruitment-programme-hep-2014/

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Erza: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
cool. will give it a shot...
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Ashmark(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Who done hear anything from honeywell?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by rommie7: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Nuttin yet,still hoping
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by gevis: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
hoping too
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Abolaji99: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
angryAnything from Honeywell yet? angryAnything from Honeywell yet?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by stevohdee(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
wat is d latest news
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Ashmark(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Honeywell as started calling for test...A friend of mine is writting her test on Thursday...Who else in d house is writting the test.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by Adele200(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mine is slated for 4th Dec. Am just afraid of d stress of Lagos cos am based lokoja.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by crowntoro(f): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
@adele, mine is 12:30pm on dec.4.. Wen is urs on dec.4
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by almasterpiece(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
pls house how do i retrieve my reference no
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by klickash077(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
mine is on thursday, what kind of questions should i expect, is it d regular gmat or shl questions
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 by klickash077(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2013
almasterpiece: pls house how do i retrieve my reference no
check ur email box, its there

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? / International Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.