Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 (9857 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.

Shell Recruitment Day 2013

At Shell, we’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.

Shell Graduate Employment Opportunities 2013

We are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge. Copied: www..com

Shell’s core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect in all its operations, is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusiveness.

Shell Graduate Programme

The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
Leadership skills development
Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for:
Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell. Copied: www..com

You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others. www..com

Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.

Be sure to click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”. You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.

Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.

Application Removal Date:
31-Dec-2013

How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here as the page opens, click on Search opening, then select Nigeria and click Search
OR
Click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day“.

source: http://.com/jobs/shell-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-programme-2013/
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Izontubo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
I don tire for this advert oooo.....:>(
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
why are you tired bro? its a continuous job advert till December 31st. NO harm in trying, keep trying until you make it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Tuntheycr7: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dnt retire wen u are tired bt refire..
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by chrischyna: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
May God help us in this country o! Aluta continua, victoria acerta. It's well
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
..please how is it possible for an undergraduate to work with them.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by DMainMan: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
For those applying for Shell,
I have the Shell past question format
with answers.

For request, send an email to:
dmainman@yahoo.com

I am giving out free Dragnet GSE
question. Go to my thread to have it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/
free-dragnet-gse-past-question/14
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Tuntheycr7: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan: For those applying for Shell,
with answers.

dmainman@yahoo.com

Tanx bro as u send me. My mail is tanx i wud b expetin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by vinas(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
DMainMan: For those applying for Shell,
with answers.

dmainman@yahoo.com

i would also want d shell past question format too nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com

thanx bro
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by DAVE5(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls can u kindly send the past question to my mail
sokolo690@gmail.com
10x in advance
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by Additives(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bro, i also need shell past question and i dont mind if u av immigration past question as well babayodea10@gmail.com God bless u bro. itz well wit us
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by deolanaire: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks Bro, pls help send past questions to deolahuios@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by whailler: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
First time hitting first page with my comment thank God.

It is not opening on my BB
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by bmbachu(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls can one reapply afta an unsuccessful attempt? will u be disqualified? i applied in june, wrote the two test, but had an unsuccesful application in sept, can i reapply?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by olamisegbe(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is the recruitment still going on?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by davide470(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Forget about Shell Graduate Trainee till 2 years time..
And for those that want to apply, MY PERSONAL OPINION is don't bother or don't put all ur heart in it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 by solomondavidson: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please wat is d age bracket for this Job?its not stated but there should be!I nid this info coz a few om my frends wanna knw if d max age is 26,28 or 30
Will d whole recruitment process end this year?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About GIZ Nigeria Salary Scale / Most Nigerian Recruiters Don't Get Back to Interviewees / Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.