Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash (3350 Views)

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by underscore: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Late Tunji & Olatunji Okunsanya (Father & Son) were part of the people who died this morning in the Lagos plane crash. Mr Tunji died alongside his son, also known as Tunji Okunsanya. The name appeared twice in the list of passengers on board, and a lot of people thought it was repeated.

May their souls rest in peace...amen!

Photo: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/associated-airlines-crash-manifest-and.html

Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by Kingslaw(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by joyli: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just in 1day? shocked shocked cry

Nigeria, which way!!
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by adizabel: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
I can imagine the wife situation right now. Husband and son in one day. This can only happen in 9ja
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by ichommy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is tragedy
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss
adizabel: I can imagine the wife situation right now. Husband and son in one day. This can only happen in 9ja
Nigerians and inferiority complex though. So its only in Nigeria a plane can crash and kill two members of a family?
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by ilaugh1: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Lier. This man is alive and well.
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by musaajebor(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2013
The son sure looks like obj's son.rip to d departed souls.
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by feminineA: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Stop lying jor! The man survived but thr son is dead.
Half baked journalist. You didn't read the manifest ni??
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by djeezy(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2013
What a tragedy. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo: M.I.C Boss And Son Die In Plane Crash by MissyB3(f): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2013

(1)

This Celeb Will Make You Laugh {pics} / Toyin Aimakhu Becomes Airtel Brand Ambassador / Janet Jackson Reappears Looking Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.