Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Aka Taking African Hip Hop Places - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aka Taking African Hip Hop Places (4038 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive: Is He Cutest Nigerian Male Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aka Taking African Hip Hop Places by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Born in south Africa. AKA is one artist to look out for it has been said that he is working on a song with one of the American rappers the 25 years old singer from cape town has won 3 south african music awards including the best male artist of the year. He has worked with teargas,khuli chana,da les and other successful rappers in africa. He said on his interview with yfm that he is hoping to work with ice prince or 2face idibia. And beside he is the hottest male celebrities in africa. And he has been nominated for the channel O awards coming next month. His hit ft da les and maggz HEAVEN is taking channels like mtvbase,channel o and also trace by storm so look out for aka. And also he is not a white south africans he is black watch out for this guy.

Re: Aka Taking African Hip Hop Places by Cherish100(f): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
I love AKA. He's doing very well.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ladies Sit On This In A Public Place / This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World / Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.