Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,996 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World (4033 Views)

Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Biggest Ukwu In The World!!! Spotted In Lagos (omg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by hubs: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
african ladies are impressive when it comes to physical features see more ; http://spicyblogz..com/2016/01/african-ladies-are-very-impressive.html

Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
I think dr is a software dat increases yarnsh...
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
That third ukwu na wa oh.
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by politricks: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2016
All i see is large shi.t box.
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by ichommy(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I think dr is a software dat increases yarnsh...

grin Yarsh booster
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by vizkiz: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2016
I think our generation is going to be so irritating when we start clocking 60, 70, 80 because the amount of old women with big and useless yanshes will be too much in town

1 Like

Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by Cutehector(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

grin Yarsh booster
they just install it in their fones and attach a wire insyd their yansh...

grin

I swear if dem do am, girls won't mind downloading it

3 Likes

Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by geesilver(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
is this natural?

1 Like

Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by sakabe(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2016
all I see is adipose tissues covered with skin....

1 Like

Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by ichommy(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
they just install it in their fones and attach a wire insyd their yansh...

grin

I swear if dem do am, girls won't mind downloading it

Hector, make we do the APP nah $19.99 download fee. grin

we do Advert on NL, drop it @ Google playstore, BB App store, Itunes etc. 2016 go soon finish o.
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by AfricanApple(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2016
gidan kashi
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by SurefireAsoOke: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
The 3rd pix
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by Tnot(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
AfricanApple:
gidan kashi

Enough dhiwa, Gindin kashi indeed.
Re: This Photos Prove That African Ladies Have The Biggest Ukwu In The World by Raydos: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
That Third Picture Dey Make Me Cry! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her / Micheal Jackson's Eldest Son, Graduates From College -shares Beautiful Pics / Tears Of Joy!!!e-money So Emotional As Arthur Eze Hosts Him In His Enugu Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.